Saharasightseeing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saharasightseeing

First of all,I am happy to register in this forum and glad to greet all of the users.

We have just launch the website of our company which is called Saharasightseeing.You can see what we offer for you in Morocco.So,talk to you soon

Sahara Sightseeing Tours

We are glad to provide you with the tours we arrange in Morocco.The tours are 2 days trip from Marrakech to Zagoura,3 days trip from Marrakech and back to Marrakech,3 days trip from marrakech to Fez and 4 days trip from Marrakech and back to Marrakech.Saharasightseeing is at the position to provide the best services of Moroccan Tours and Trvals.

Comment

SaharaMoha, would you like to tell me about some famous attractions of Sahara? I want to know about its famous spots because I have a plan to visit this country once again in coming vacations with my family. Also tell me summer is a best season to go there or not.

Comment

maicle, when you have a plan to visit Marrakech? You visited this region before or visit first time in your life? If you have been there before must share your experience with because I also have a plan to visit this state in coming vacations after my american east coast tours with my family.
        Last edited by admin; 20th October 2014, 07:11. Reason: removed link

Comment

I have just written a short review about our tour with company.Sorry that I did not see this topic before I wrote mine.Cheers;

Comment

Originally posted by khadijaindo View Post
            I have just written a short review about our tour with company.Sorry that I did not see this topic before I wrote mine.Cheers;
            I am interested to know about your tour and where did you visit during your tour. Moreover, would you like to tell me about that in which season did you go there? I hope you would like to share more information about that tour organizer that you have chosen to explore this region.

Just came back from my tour niagara falls..

Comment

Working...
            X