New phones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New phones

Nokia, must be one of the largest mobile phone companies in the world, they have just released the new "N" series and are bringing out the "E" series soon this year...
    Nokia is known as a user friendly phone, easy to use for anyone, But are these new models the same...? I have had the N90(Sent it back coz of battery life and the fact that you just move the camera 1mm an it switches on) and the N70(Battery is better than N90 but Basically the same phone just not a "flip") They are alot more complicated than their previous models and not so user friendly, and if im not mistaken, Mobile phones were at one stage getting smaller...Not these...I have the 8800 now, basic funtions, ease of use, its a great phone but the new mobiles are losing the style and are getting more complicated which a large market are not looking for!
    At the moment, Nokia, Samsung, Motorola and Sony Ericsson are the main target BUT will it stay like this, are the companies packing too many features into the new generation mobiles, making them look bad and less user friendly that the market will slowly die?
    Which is better?
    Nokia
    66.67%
    Sony Ericsson
    16.67%
    Motorola
    0.00%
    Samsung
    16.67%
    Other
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

I use Nokia and I think it is good.
    I find Nokia also easy to use
    Nokia is also much resistant, my mobile is alwais falling......

Comment

Nokia phones are easy to use, but will they remain like that in the future, coz from what I have seen in the new nokia phones...I dont like!
      I have always liked nokia, but if i had to buy a new phone i would go for a sony ericsson instead!

Comment

nokia n70 is the best phone around, althought i still prefer the nokia 6230i. long battery life, good sized battery a decent camera and easy to use

Comment

The N70 is a good phone no doubt, packet with features and has a great bat life, but nokia have lost the style!

Comment

Yah I do think they have lost the style, good featured phones but ugly looking, that’s why I said I still prefer using the Nokia 6230i although I have a habit of changing my phone regularly

nokia latest 20

http://www.nokia.co.uk/nokia/0,,18062,00.html

those phones are ugly

Comment

I dont understand who the target market for the new 7series is, the phones dont look good and no features!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaniff
                I dont understand who the target market for the new 7series is, the phones dont look good and no features!
                they are targeting a different age group I guess.

is this phone out yet?
                http://www.mobile-review.com/review/...-d820-en.shtml

Comment

so what are the best phones around at the moment?

Comment

The D800 is available, but if you are looking for it, wait a while till the D820 is out!
                    At the moment I cannot really say which phones are better, the new ones are only comming out later this year, but my bet would be sony ericsson...I like the style, they have the features and are quite easy to use, plus the bat life on sont ericsson's is amazing!

Comment

yes, maybe Nokia will be always old but is easy to use and it is resisten : this is much for me

Comment

i agree Aswad, my nokia always fall down ground, if was else phone could break first fall..nokia is easy and practical

Comment

Like mine Larache...my mobile pass more time in the ground that with me

Comment

lol u funny

i see you should do something about it

Comment

I think this is a good idea for me

Comment

Working...
                              X