Our Govenor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our Govenor

We have govenor Christie. He is cutting everything he can. Maybe he has too but it is real hardship on people. He wants to balance the budget. Now he may eventually run for President , may be in 2016. We will see what happens. He is Republican. Our state is in a mess along with all the other states. I do not know if any of their budgets are balanced.
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

It seems that all over the world things are in a mess. It's difficult not to get overwhelmed by all the negative things happening. Some say that if the news upset you - just don't watch it. I find that I'm not able to just ignore the unpleasant realities of life. Maybe in a way if makes me grateful for what I have, but it makes me so sad to see the suffering.
    For me, doing charity work, even if its just knitting jerseys for the Aids orphans, helps me to overcome feelings of helplessness to alleviate some suffering.

Comment

Hi Emgee

I agree with you. I also can not ignore the sad things that go on in the world. I feel i must be courteous enough to see the people in the news and pray things get better for them.
      Since we are talking, I do not think it ever came up that you are male or female. We would like to know. Are you white South African or dark South African? Just curious.
      Also I like to compliment you on your volunteer work to help Aids orphans. I am sorry for their situation. We all want to have a family. Best Wishes to you.
      "WitchQueen"
      What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

Working...
      X