Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voip forums

Hi Guys! How are you all ? I am Ahmed from Memphis. I must
    say that this is a good forum for VOIP discussion .

During my search for for VOIP and call termination forums i found lots of forums like ***************** which is a good forum for finding Buyers/Sellers forour desired destination.

I think i have shared the beneficial information
    for all of you if it is true
    then please write few lines in reply.Thanks
    Last edited by admin; 8th October 2009, 05:45. Reason: Removed advertising link

Hi Ahmed11. welcome to the forum a place I believe to discuss topics of a varied nature, with I think others with an interest in Morocco. What is your interest in Morocco? Have you been or are you planning a trip? I hope you will enjoy it here.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

I'm planning one! For a business trip, going to be working on voip software for a company out there through my consulting firm here in the US.

-Tay
      Business Mobile Phones and San Diego Vacation Rentals Promoters

Comment

morocco direct termination provider...plzz contact on sumera@docklandtelecom.net

Comment

I am very sorry . Why I can not see it . I don't know how to use it . Ahmed , please teach me how to do that . Thank you !

Comment

VoIP solution

Originally posted by Ahmed11 View Post
            Hi Guys! How are you all ? I am Ahmed from Memphis. I must
            say that this is a good forum for VOIP discussion .

During my search for for VOIP and call termination forums i found lots of forums like ***************** which is a good forum for finding Buyers/Sellers forour desired destination.

I think i have shared the beneficial information
            for all of you if it is true
            then please write few lines in reply.Thanks
            I would like to mention another page as well. It is useful to get more information on VoIP settings:
            Ozeki C# VoIP SDK - A SIP SDK for software developers
            I think it is worth reading those valuable webpages.
            Have a nice day!
            Last edited by admin; 13th September 2012, 07:52. Reason: removed link

Comment

Working...
            X