Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What The Bible Says About Muhammad, S.A.W

Assalam alaikum,
    Find hereby attached a piece of work by the Late Shaykh Ahmad Deedat on ''What The Bible Says About Muhammad'', the Last Messenger to be sent to Mankind by God Almighty, peace and blessings be upon him. Reading it with an open mind could result in some Remarkable change of views/mind, especially by Christians.
    Many Regards.
    Attached Files

If you're lookig to convert....you'll have to do better than that. Everyone should be free to practice their own religion. There is one God, so it doesn't matter weather you are, muslim, christian, jew, Hindu, Sikh, Buddist or anything else.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Having taken the time to read the above link I can only say that I am saddened by the arrogance of Islam, and it's unending need to discredit the works of Christ and the truth of the Bible. If any Muslim thinks that such garbled misleading articles such as the above will ever dissuade a Christian from their trrue belief then you are living in cuckoo land.

the truth is in the Bible ..there is no need for debate. Just read it for yourselves...if you are allowed to. To rely on such a biased version will never serve any purpose as you are not getting the truth...only the authors perceived idea of what the truth should be, which is anything to back up their own claims.

if I want to know about Islam I read the Quran...if you want to know and understand the truth I suggest you read the Bible...in its entirety and make up your own mind.

It's not good enough to accept and use parts of the Bible that you feel you can use to back up your claims and dismiss the rest as untrue. If Mohammed pbuh was mentioned in Biblical prophecy then it would have been clear ....it is not, because he is not mentioned. Christ on the other hand , his birth, life, mission, death and his resurrection is mentione, by different sources telling the same message.

Mohammed was a prophet, as we're Moses etc. Christ was something more, the evidence is clear to anyone who wishes to see it you just need to open your eyes and heart. It's simple.
      If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Working...
      X