No announcement yet.

Things you should know before getting married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear DrJames, I am happy to have you in the story. You can play the part of the DarkAngel. Probably the Sequel also. I hope to get help from someone Moroccan. If the story gets published and then a movie I would get to meet you of course which will be fun. If this happens I will try to find something to give to you. I like your story.
    WitchQueen
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

The Wizard of Tehran and the Flying Carpet

If you do not mind me to use your story with what I have for the Wiz. This may be pulled out to be a children's story and published separately. We could be partners with this. This would just be for the Wizard of Tehran children's book version...
      The princess is locked in a castle at the top of a high mountain. It could be a volcano guarded by a fierce dragon. She was kidnapped by the Wicked Emir long ago.
      WitchQueen
      Last edited by WitchQueen; 5th November 2009, 16:11. Reason: Changed Something
      "WitchQueen"

Comment

Witchqueen! The "DarkAngel." part I do not like, becaues, I am not a dark angel. I am a "Ministering Angel" One that are sent to help people find their way.

Comment

Hey Dr James, that's not such a bad part, you could be dark in name but not in deed. Me....I'm just a chaparone in WQs story!!!! not a lot I can do with that, but I do get to cook a bit I think......
          If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Arwen is Right

DarkAngel is not necessarily a bad part. It is a necessary part. It has nothing to do with the fact that yoy are African American either. I know you are a "Ministering Angel" Thank you for you lectures. I have read some of them on VirtualCountries.com If you are Spiritual advisor to the African Prince your part would not be as big as the DarkAngel. The darkAngel works for God. We will see what we can do and then decide. The dark Angel does not promate evil deeds and he does set down rules.
            WitchQueen
            "WitchQueen"

Comment

Hi There witchi queen. How is your new year?

Comment

Hi DrJames

Greetings. The new year is better than others. I am still working on things about the story and people for parts. The Main part of the Palace is almost finished.
                Hope you are well and Best Wishes to you.
                "WitchQueen"

Comment

the story

Hello there WitchQueen: How is things going with the story?

Comment

Greetings

Hi DrJames. It is nice to hear from you. When I think of things for the story I add them. Things are going good. I made friends with some real dark Africans and they have parts in the story. I do have someone for the part of the African Prince and he can also be the DarkAngel. You can be spiritual advisor. I work on the story and I hope we get to do this. I have people from FaceBook who also have parts. I think if people have 2parts they could make them look different.Mostly guys have 2 parts. It is fun to do. I hope people like to know thet are involved.
                    That is it for now. It is nice to know you check things out and it is nice to hear from you.
                    "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Senator.

Hi DrJames. I decided that you can be a Washington DC Senator in the story. I think that would be acceptable to you and we like you to be part of this if it goes. Best Wishes.
                      "WitchQueen"

Comment

Working...
                      X