Keeping in touch with my Moroccans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keeping in touch with my Moroccans

Haven't being in touch for ages, I let you guess who I am Just stopped to say hello and keep in touch with my own people and the culture which I appreciate more than anything else. Hello everyone, my name is Adam; originally from Casablanca_Morocco, currently living in the States of the United States. How I get here is a long story, but to keep it short; I was able to move as a student from Morocco to France to U.S. back in the 90's. Of course; I had to go through a lot (ups and downs) but it turnout to be a successful story in terms of education and career development Al hamdulillah. Life is good

One of my hobbies is to exchange ideas/share knowledge of my culture and of course develop friendship with the right people. Should you wish to correspond with me; please feel free to contact me via email akarrech2000@yahoo.com. You can write in your favorite language; Arabic, French or English

Otherwise, I visit family and friends back home every year especially in the summer time. I just love Morocco beaches and who knows I may be able to see you up there . From time to time, I also go in the spring to enjoy the beauty of the nature especially the country side. Overall, I enjoy the hospitality and warmth of my Moroccan people.

God bless you all and best wishes for a successful life and all the challenges ahead. Salaam

Adam

Hi Adam. I guess you are AdamFL. Good luck on your move and thanks for letting us know CasaStar is you. From what I see of Morocco, it is very beautiful. Have fun and let us know what is new with you.

WitchQueen alias MysticalRose

Maybe you are not AdamFL. welcome back anyway.
    Last edited by WitchQueen; 29th May 2009, 17:18. Reason: Added Something
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

I am the real Adam

Hello there; hope all is well. Sorry, I am not the person you introduced in this forum, nor do I belong to Florida. I am from California and by the way the Californian never liked damn Florida
      Can’t believe someone else stole my name and it’s my real MoroccanAmerican name But that’s ok as long as he is MoroccanAmerican as well

On a serious note, and as I mentioned earlier, I haven’t visited this forum for so long and so I do not know who is who anymore. Perhaps, there is an entirely new Moroccan generation here and it's all good. After all, it’s nice to hear from Moroccans all over the world; that’s why I enclosed my email in this public forum.

So, you carry the name of Queen, eh? Are you really a Moroccan Queen? I see, you also go by the name of rose and now I am all confused So, do you look like a queen or rose ?

Adam

Comment

I originally used the name WitchQueen in my E-mail for my children. I wanted something a little more exiotic. MysticalRose was my User ID on MoroccoDiscussions.com That is how I did get to use two names.
        Secretly I am working on this story here and I am keeping a private list of new people or people who have come back to post in case I will need them if this gets off the ground. We will just see what happens. I do not know if anything will.
        WitchQueen
        "WitchQueen"
        What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

Apologies and thanks

Hello Ms. WitchQueen.

I must admit I was totally lost and unable to follow up on the development of your sayings and the circumstances in which you brought up this subject into my forum till I read your story and know a little bit about your background. I apologise for any inconvenience from my part have I said anything wrong . I know I should have taken time to read through a little bit and get to know who is who; that was a shortage of my part and I apologise for that . I have come to realise that the members of this forum are not only Moroccans but the lovers of Morocco like you as well; something I knew in the past but kind of forgot after all these years .

I have enjoyed the sharing of your ideas in a constructive manner while using critical reasoning and I admire you for that. Your story and the logic behind it have given me insight to read it thoroughly without a question till I rationalize my opinion and I am still reading . The friendly, engaging, "go anywhere" spirit of your conversations have made it a lot of fun to post here and I will do that when I have time . I admire the curiosity and openness of your conversations and apolitical attitude. Indeed; the very act of some articulating discussions and the challenging ideas on this forum motivate me to think hard before pressing the "Post" button and that's a good thing to admit .

My personal thanks to everyone else who has shared their collective wisdom and demonstrated extreme love to Morocco and the Moroccan people like myself We all learn from each other and I'm just smart enough to know that I'm not very smart and that is due to what I've gleaned from lurking, reading and enjoying the opinions of others @ Morocco.com discussion board. However, I am now operating with more cautions and less ignorance than before . I echo much of what’s already been said while spending time lurking and learning from higher calibres posters found here. Thanks a lot..

Finally; I must mention that I've been fortunate to have established a couple of personal contacts via email through this web site and I was delighted to meet some good people in person as they visited Morocco and I thank Morocco.com for making this happen.

Best Regards,
          Adam

Comment

hi everyone i want say hello t you morrocan,i have had your flags are high,i want have friends and i one i promise i wana visit mororco

Comment

Originally posted by CasaStar View Post
              Haven't being in touch for ages, I let you guess who I am Just stopped to say hello and keep in touch with my own people and the culture which I appreciate more than anything else. Hello everyone, my name is Adam; originally from Casablanca_Morocco, currently living in the States of the United States. How I get here is a long story, but to keep it short; I was able to move as a student from Morocco to France to U.S. back in the 90's. Of course; I had to go through a lot (ups and downs) but it turnout to be a successful story in terms of education and career development Al hamdulillah. Life is good

One of my hobbies is to exchange ideas/share knowledge of my culture and of course develop friendship with the right people. Should you wish to correspond with me; please feel free to contact me via email akarrech2000@yahoo.com. You can write in your favorite language; Arabic, French or English

Otherwise, I visit family and friends back home every year especially in the summer time. I just love Morocco beaches and who knows I may be able to see you up there . From time to time, I also go in the spring to enjoy the beauty of the nature especially the country side. Overall, I enjoy the hospitality and warmth of my Moroccan people.

God bless you all and best wishes for a successful life and all the challenges ahead. Salaam

Adam
              Shoot! You don't speak dutch.
              ...If you want to be succesfull, you have to resist love... Jihane S.

The Netherlands, 荷兰, Niederlande, Pays-Bas, Hollanda, Hollandiya, Nederland, Нидерланды, オランダ, هولندا

Comment

Just stopped to say hello!

Oh man! can’t believe it has been such a long time since I visited this forum but I haven’t forgotten about it since it represents the image of Morocco and the Moroccans like me This is to say hello and let you know that my heart and soul is with you all Moroccan immigrants out there who like me live away from family and friends. I wanted to also say hello to all the people who love Morocco and welcome them anytime to our beautiful country. For those who do not know, approximately 60% of the National Growth Income for the country comes from tourism and so Morocco is a touristic country because of the strategic location (Mediterranean Sea North, Atlantic Ocean West) and because of the gorgeous weather. We have the most beautiful beaches in the world and for those who love the nature; we also have the most beautiful mountains in the world (Atlas Mountains and Rif Mountains) After all, you will find so many exciting places, so many historical cities in such touristic country.

Back to my Moroccans There is nothing better than one’s origin home and origin culture but people immigrate for different reasons mainly economic reasons in search for a better life. As we all know, Morocco is a melting pot with people from all different backgrounds; very rich in culture and diversity and so I am proud to find Moroccans the most open-minded people compared to the rest of the Arab-Muslim world. They are like me able and capable to learn any kind of language and integrate so easily in any kind of society whatever they go. Oh Man! I have seen Moroccans speaking all kind of European languages, some even speaks Chinese and Japanese and that is something to be proud of in our Moroccan society. As I have said before; this is due to the strategic location of the country. Morocco is the gateway between Africa and Europe and the bridge that connect Africa with the Middle East and then Asia. So historically, we Moroccans had a lot of interactions with people from different nationalities especially merchants passing through Morocco. We are indeed blessed with having exposures to all kind of cultures. I admire Moroccans who are "so called progressive"; open-minded and have the potential to integrate in any kind of society including the host countries where they reside. It does not do any good for us to be isolated. Islam is all about tolerance “lakum dinokum walia din” and so we have to learn how to be tolerant and treat people all the same. I personally don’t judge people based on religious background and/or political affiliation more than I do based on their behavior, their personal capacity and integrity because there are good people and bad people in every religion, every race, every country. Trust me; I have friends from all over the world and it’s a blessing from God because the more you know about other people and their cultures the less arrogant and ignorant you become especially we are all created from the same GOD.

That’s my two cents for the day and I will stop another time and say something insha’allah. Meanwhile feel free to contact me via my email above.

Be safe, you all out there whatever you are, stay strong, stay Moroccan/ stay open-minded, make friends as you wish, learn as many languages as you can and enjoy life because life is so short.

Jihane bent bladi, labas ? I am sorry I just get to see your message now; also I am sorry I don’t speak Dutch but I speak Moroccan dialect (Darija) Yellah beslama, thallai fi rasak a zina.

Comment

To bent bladi Jihane

Jihane: I posted a short message under your thread "Hello I'm new...under Open Board/Forum/ Laugh Central" =>
                  Hello I'm new! to kind of shed a little bit about the Moroccan community in the U.S.A.

Shoudl you have any question or require addtional information about this subject, please do not hesitate to ask in this forum or email me akarrech2000@yahoo.com.

Adam

Comment

Hello again casastar.. thanks for your lovely enthusiastic post very interesting read.
                    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Working...
                    X