• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blackzitoun
    replied
    looking for a partener to join us or..a riad to sell in "goodwill"

HI there!
    We actually operate with three riads and own two:
    Riad Dar Najat&Riad Bab Essaouira (the last one is on the coast in Essaouira)
    and manage and have the goodwill(fond de commerce in french) of riad bab marrakech localizated fifty meters from dar najat in Marrakech.
    we need to have a partener coming wiht us to increase and develop or to sell the goodwill of riad bab marrakech for 100000 euro(not negotiable) and a very cheap renting of 450 euro/month.
    This riad is composed of four accommodations,two roof terraces&6 showers&toilet&american kitchen&all equipied and totally brand new renovation.
    You may have a look on Best Boutique Riad in Marrakech – Perfect Holiday Home
    alternative option:selling this riad (walls&goodwill) for 330000 euro.
    Cheers! Oliver.[IMG]http://www.riad-bab-marrakech.com/components/com_gk3_photoslide/thumbs_big/243588photos_rbm01.jpg[/IMG]

Leave a comment:

• Arwen
    replied
    Lots of offers of help...I wonder if Donnatella ever bought a Riad. If so I hope it was a success.

Leave a comment:

• yassinish87
    replied
    Riads in Marrakech are expensive and Watch Out!

Leave a comment:

• labcenter
    replied
    contact him

my cousin will help you 0021261158205

Leave a comment:

• morocco2020
    replied
    good luck with buying the riad!! What are you willing to pay for the riad by the way?

Leave a comment:

• blackzitoun
    replied
    black zitoun from marrakesh to new friend!

hi!
    i just read your post..I'M LIVING IN MARRAKESH SINCE FREE YEARS AND OWNING A RYAD IN THE HEART OF MEDINA,Riad Dar Najat - sejour riad Marrakech
    to give you a little help,i need more details concerning your acquisition:what for ,private or guest house?
    money avalaible?
    tastes?
    regards,oliver&souad.
    black_zitoun@yahoo.fr

Leave a comment:

• donatella
    started a topic Help m to BUY RIAD in Marrakech!

Help m to BUY RIAD in Marrakech!

I live in London, looking to buy small/medium Riad in Marrakech where Ive been couple times - but its difficult when you don't live on location!
    Looking for friendship with local people & expats living there with connections/experience to help me to find the right place in the medina.
    Can you help me? So pls reply by email:
    donabalsamo@hotmail.com
Working...
X