Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi! I want to learn Moroccan Arabic please!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi! I want to learn Moroccan Arabic please!

Hello! I have just backed from Morocco, Western Sahara and Algeria. I love the arabic music and the moroccan arabic language.

I am searching for somebody with Messenger for help me in this language. I can help you with Spanish, Italian or Portuguese.

Sem_134@hotmail.com add me to MSN if you are interesed. Shukran

International language Lab Center
    International Language Lab Center is located in the heart of Morocco; the beautiful coastal capital of Morocco. It has been established in recent years to meet the demands of the worldwide renewed call to learn Arabic, which has resulted from the increased global importance of Arabic in the social and professional spheres. International Language lab Center takes pride to be the only center in Morocco exclusively devoted to promote Arabic and English as foreign languages to students from all around the world. We hereby invite you to come to Morocco to learn Arabic in Temara, and to discover and enjoy the long and amazing history of Morocco and to become acquainted with the people of Morocco.

Comment

hi im moroccan and i can help you to learn morocccan arabic just if you can get a gamil account its gonna be better have a great day
      my email *****
      Last edited by admin; 30th June 2011, 07:16. Reason: Please make contact via private messaging system

Comment

Working...
      X