PENPALS MALE OR FEMALE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PENPALS MALE OR FEMALE

email me at pistonear@hotmail.com I would love to converse with any of you. I only speak english but I can get the French translated. ibero

hello from desert

hi there

i'm 26 years old male from moroccan desert i'd like to make friends from different parts of the world.
    desertfox2005@hotmail.com

Comment

Re: hello from desert

Originally posted by desetfox2005
      hi there

i'm 26 years old male from moroccan desert i'd like to make friends from different parts of the world.
      desertfox2005@hotmail.com

wow you have internet in the desert?!
      Peace and Love
      Kendra

** Life is beautiful, life is a struggle.Life is a beautiful struggle **...Mos Def

Comment

Welcome

Hello all,
        My name is Ghassan, I live in Rabat and I am 16 years old, and, of course, I am a student.
        The following foru site may be good for you since it is about Morocco, traveling there and everything about this wonderful country, here it is the site: http://travelguide.forumactif.com
        And for me, if ever you visit Rabat, I can help you there by being you guide sp you will enjoy your visit, you can send me an-email on: ghassan12@caramail.com
        or mobile number : (+212) 063 09 44 47

Have a nice day!

Comment

Hi friend

Hello all,
          My name is Ghassan, I live in Rabat and I am 16 years old, and, of course, I am a student.
          The following foru site may be good for you since it is about Morocco, traveling there and everything about this wonderful country, here it is the site: http://travelguide.forumactif.com
          And for me, if ever you visit Rabat, I can help you there by being you guide sp you will enjoy your visit, you can send me an-email on: ghassan12@caramail.com
          or mobile number : (+212) 063 09 44 47

Have a nice day!

Comment

Originally posted by kendra1 View Post
            wow you have internet in the desert?!
            aaaahahahahhaahhahhaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaa
            cant stop laughing hahahahahahaha
            ...If you want to be succesfull, you have to resist love... Jihane S.

The Netherlands, 荷兰, Niederlande, Pays-Bas, Hollanda, Hollandiya, Nederland, Нидерланды, オランダ, هولندا

Comment

Working...
            X