HI MORROCANS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HI MORROCANS

Hey everyone.... hope that your all doing great...well i just thought to put up this thread...to talk to some ppl...

so I am gonna interduce my self, 19 year old student origenly from Algeria living in the UK "London", am looking 4 friendz F/M if any 1 want 2 get in touch this my email: kareem_dz@postmaster.co.uk
    or talk ...about what ever cames to your mind.... just drope somthing

Looking 4ward to hearing from u

Kareem

HI

HI...my names shakirah..im 17 i live in the uk..half jamacain half arbic..a good person to know..lolz

Comment

Salam people!

Shakirah - How are you. Welcome to the Mad world of m.com lol..

Wow half Jamaican and Arab! Thats deffo an interesting mix! So what part of the Arabic peninsula are you from, and where abouts in Jamaica?

Comment

Respect to y'all Moroccan Ladiez

holla all, I am a 19 yearold Moroccan guy, very sweet and nice guy, and very fit too, Anyways I live in london and my mum always says to me repect the moroccan ladies, but i don't know that many moroccan girls in london. So girls, get writing, if you're from london, then please just holla at me, you can reach me on a5ichaoui@hotmail.com or 07851009821. BUT i really just wanna get to know any moroccans in london really, guys or girls, doesnt matter, neways bless y'all nd stay safe xxxx

Comment

LDNgirl

hey sexy, I wanna get to know you since you live in london. Where abouts are you in london. xxx

Comment

Originally posted by Shakirah View Post
            HI...my names shakirah..im 17 i live in the uk..half jamacain half arbic..a good person to know..lolz
            Nice mix
            ...If you want to be succesfull, you have to resist love... Jihane S.

The Netherlands, 荷兰, Niederlande, Pays-Bas, Hollanda, Hollandiya, Nederland, Нидерланды, オランダ, هولندا

Comment

Working...
            X