No announcement yet.

hi 2 every1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shes deffo older than that & she hasn't aged well. I saw her on MBC once (it was an outside broadcast in natural light) & I swear my mother looks better. Having said that, mashallah my mum does look a good 10 years younger than she really is

Anyway, my point is that Samira has had the benefit of surgical procedures AND lighting. I'm not saying she is unattractive, I'm just saying that as with most 'stars' what you see on TV isn't real.

I'm not a fan. Nothing special about her music. She's too old to be doing the kind of music she does. Plus the fact she makes out like she's 'forgotten' how to speak darija properly is too pretentious for words.

More respect to Latifa Raafat

Comment

Do you guys like natascha atlas?

Comment

Ghazala, i totally agree with you.. my mum also told me she was older as she'd been around for aaaages and i too saw her upclose in an interview absolutely caked in make-up (like those middle eastern women)looked hideous and really old, i was quite surprised.i've never been a fan of hers.
        its so true about her 'forgotten'darija, thats why my mum can't stand her, apparently when she left Morocco she got very snobby and didn't want to go back as 'she wasn't welcome anymore'

Natasha Atlas rocks!!

she grew up here in UK and lived in Belgium and learn't loads of languages including moroccan arabic and sings beautifully.She converted to Islam a few years ago too. I always liked her frank feisty manner in interviews
        Peace and Love
        Kendra

** Life is beautiful, life is a struggle.Life is a beautiful struggle **...Mos Def

Comment

hi najiya
          sorry it took long for me to reply. i live around ladbroke grove, close to so many moroccans.

Comment

Originally posted by nawal_1
            hi najiya
            sorry it took long for me to reply. i live around ladbroke grove, close to so many moroccans.
            poor you
            Peace and Love
            Kendra

** Life is beautiful, life is a struggle.Life is a beautiful struggle **...Mos Def

Comment

Yes she's great too

Originally posted by eussuf
              Do you guys like natascha atlas?

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
              - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

get out she converted???? you knwo she was bint amick right?

Comment

i take that back it was one of her grandparents. my mistake

Comment

hello from moroccan desert

hi yousef

nice to hear that u like moroccan culture.
                    firstly i'd like to introduce my self i'm 26 yaers old from moroccan desert.i'm gradaute in university and i arrange trips in the heart of dunes in moroccan desert.
                    i'd like make friends from aroud the world.
                    my email is straight_tomcat@yahoo.com
                    my website is http://www.foxofdesert.50megs.com

Comment

Natasha Atlas isn t converted to Islam, she is jew. She lives in Cairo and cause of that she makes as if she were Muslim. Only for here safety.

(She's my grandma that's why i know it all )
                      When it's over, it starts again...

Comment

hi,
                        I am in USA. What city you live ? what is email and phone number ? if you want to come to USA, pls be my guest.

Comment

hello ghazala,
                          are you a male or female ? I am 32 male in USA. IF you ever come to USA , i would like you to be my guest.

thanks

Comment

Hi anisa,
                            where you from ?I am 32 years old male in USA.If you ever come to USA , i would like you to be my guest.

bye now

Comment

Hello, I'm Jihane. Nice to mmeet you.
                              ...If you want to be succesfull, you have to resist love... Jihane S.

The Netherlands, 荷兰, Niederlande, Pays-Bas, Hollanda, Hollandiya, Nederland, Нидерланды, オランダ, هولندا

Comment

Working...
                              X