Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What can you do in this case...!!??

Hello everybody.

I would like to ask you one thing. If you fell in love with someone and you love her/him very much.

What shall you do for her/him?
    Ready to do everything for Her/Him.
    66.67%
    You'll think of it, first.
    33.33%
    Maybe, maybe not.
    0.00%
    Nothing
    0.00%
    Moderator.

Hi yassinish87, I see you're trying to breathe some life into this forum. I confess that I'm one of those that visits from time to time and disappears - its mostly because of a lack of time.
    Arwen and Witchqueen are the loyal ones that stay.

Interesting question you are asking here. Personally, I think its not a very good thing to surrender yourself to another person so completely that you would do anything for them. What if they asked you to do something that goes against the law - or against your own personal moral code?

Comment

Good point Emgee, I would give my all to a loved one ...providing what they asked of me was not against the law or my own moral code. But I think if they loved me enough to be with me and me them, then they would never ask me to do something that was against what I stand for as a person.
      If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Emgee View Post
        Hi yassinish87, I see you're trying to breathe some life into this forum. I confess that I'm one of those that visits from time to time and disappears - its mostly because of a lack of time.
        Arwen and Witchqueen are the loyal ones that stay.

Interesting question you are asking here. Personally, I think its not a very good thing to surrender yourself to another person so completely that you would do anything for them. What if they asked you to do something that goes against the law - or against your own personal moral code?
        Hi Emgee. Yes, you are right, i've tried to wake the forum up as i've seen that most of participations are dated to months or years ago That's sad really, but hope everything will get better as i'm a positive moderator
        Well, when it comes to do something against law or against your own personal moral code that's something else. In this case, you don't need to blame yourself of not doing that, but by not doing that, you are doing the right thing. And if your the person who you love asks you that, it means that she/he doesn't love you because she/he will send you to prison Watch out!
        Moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
          Good point Emgee, I would give my all to a loved one ...providing what they asked of me was not against the law or my own moral code. But I think if they loved me enough to be with me and me them, then they would never ask me to do something that was against what I stand for as a person.
          Yep Arwen. That's right. Good answer. I will give you A+ for your correct answer

Cheer up
          Last edited by yassinish87; 20 October 2010, 11:29. Reason: adding some more words.
          Moderator.

Comment

A+....

Comment

didnt you like it? is there any mark better than that to give you?
              Moderator.

Comment

Nope A+ is very nice...thank you kindly.

Comment

You Are Most Welcome
                  Moderator.

Comment

Working...
                  X