looking for my father in Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking for my father in Morocco

Hello my name is sanaa, I would like someone to help me find my dad in morocco, I havent seen him for 26 years and don't know so much about him.
    My dads full name is Rahal Ben Thami Chatoui he must be in his forties or fifties, I know his last known place was Kenitra.
    I know he has three children and there names are sidi mohammed, Redoune, Siham or ilham Chatoui.
    If someone has any information about him please get back to me as soon as possible.
    It pains me so much not to find him, Im married and I have child and its so hard for me.
    If someone has any information on how to find a missing person in Morocco that would be very helpful too.

It would be much apprieciated
    Thank You

hi .. i know someone with nearly the same name .. same area but make sure his name is rahali not rahal .. rahali ben thami chatoui
    26 years of being deprived is painful ... by the way i guess you can smile .. maybe you'll see him ; i think i got something for you

Comment

Welcome Nana82, I hope you do indeed manage to find your father, and that the information Someone has may indeed be of some use in your quest. Good luck.
      If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

hello does anyone know this member called someone contact info its very important i speak to them cos they have info about my dad.
        Thank you

Comment

sorry no don't know them, could you try sending them a message or email through the forum. best of luck.

Comment

Sorry we dont know, hope you can find him

Comment

Try tv

I know there is a program on 2m called Mokh*****n if you are serious in finding him. I;m pretty sure you can go on their website and email them.
              moroccans living abroad's online community

Comment

lookinf for father

Yes thank you for ur kind reply I have sent them an E-mail and waiting for the reply.

Thank You again

Comment

looking for father in morocco

Hello everyone, im sanaa I just wana add some more ino about my father.
                  My father lived in kenitra, Sidi yahia el gharb, Douar chenanfa el baid.
                  Reminder of my fathhers name is Rahali Ben Thami Chatoui.

I someone can help me with this new information about my dad.

Thank you

My contact for my E-mail r [email protected]

Comment

I am not trying to sound mean but I don't get it. You have the person's first, middle, last name, his age, his last place of residence, plus the full names of his other 3 children, yet you are asking total strangers for help. You have enough info to find anybody at this time and age. if you are really really serious about finding this person, I think you should be able to. you can start by calling information in morocco(ittisalat) and try the last name in different regions, you can check facebook, see if the kids have profiles, you can search online for Emails. especially facebook, u can just keep sending messages to all the (chattoui s) u get in morocco with a copy paste messages, in a couple of days u should be able to get replies. other than that for a small fee, I can do the job for you....lol

Comment

Thanx for being honest I have done all of these things and I have been sending messages in facebook, and so many places including forums. I have to try everything and I think I am serious enough thank you.
                      I am near a result, I just hope you can pray for me.
                      Thanks for your kind reply and help.

Comment

Originally posted by nana82 View Post
                        Thanx for being honest I have done all of these things and I have been sending messages in facebook, and so many places including forums. I have to try everything and I think I am serious enough thank you.
                        I am near a result, I just hope you can pray for me.
                        Thanks for your kind reply and help.
                        I'm pleased to hear you are near to a result in your search.

Comment

Salaam, I would like everyone to know I went to morocco and found my dad.
                          Thank You everyone for your kind help, it is much appreiciated.

Thank You

Comment

That's good news nana82!
                            admin

Comment

How to know Moroccan

Hi ! I am sukey from China . I am very glad to join this forum . But I am very new , actually I don't know how to use it .

Could you help me about it ? Hope I can get smoothly very soon .More hope I can be friend with you .

Thanks very much !

Comment

Working...
                              X