Looking for moroccan father

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for moroccan father

I am writing this post in the hope that somebody can provide information about a moroccan
    man who was a circus artist in the 1960's.

I am a volunteer in a Danish detective bureau. Currently I have a case where the client is looking for her father. His name is Abdeslam Ben Amed (not sure about the spelling of the name), but may also go under the artist name 'Langri'.

We know that he was born in a city named Tanger in Morocco in 1947. He worked in a Danish circus (Cirkus Moreno) in the summer of 1967 where he was a member of a clown troupe called "The 5 Zorzan". Apparently he has also been working as an acrobat.

That summer in 1967, he met and had a relationship with the mother of my client.

In the fall of 1967 he joined a horse troupe going to Italy to perform in Moira Orfei circus. That is all we know, and it is not much, but we hope maybe someone remember this man.

It would mean a lot to my client, to know more about her father, and therefore any information anybody can provide is greatly appreciated. It should be emphasized that my client is curious to meet her father and getting to know him, and that is the only reason why she is looking for him.

You can contact me at jde_[at]_netdetektiverne_dot_dk
    Remove the underscores in the address and the rest should be obvious.
    ... or reply to this thread.

This is a picture of Abdeslam Ben Amed alias 'Langri'. It is from a performance in "Coliseu dos Recreios" which is a concert hall in Lisboa, Portugal:

you have to go down to tangier and ask the authorities and those that knew him before ,im sure some one will help you out.
    but be professionel ,it is not a movie.contact a local community leader or even lost and found agencies ..i think we have them..and why don't u contact channel 2 tv 2M .they have an lost and found programm ,they will help you.
    best luck

Comment

There has been an exiting development with this case. A user on Topix: Your town. Your news. Your take. has helped us a lot. He is in touch with someone who knows the person we a looking for. So at the moment we are awaiting to get contact information.

So as you can imagine my client is extremely happy and looking forward to get in touch with her father :-)

We can't give enough thanks to this user for helping us :-)

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        There has been an exiting development with this case. A user on Topix: Your town. Your news. Your take. has helped us a lot. He is in touch with someone who knows the person we a looking for. So at the moment we are awaiting to get contact information.

So as you can imagine my client is extremely happy and looking forward to get in touch with her father :-)

We can't give enough thanks to this user for helping us :-)
        This is good news for your client, I hope when you are able to arrange a meeting it has the happy outcome she desires.
        If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Just want to give an update, since we have finally found my clients father ... Not in Morocco, but in Finland! He is very interested in meeting his daughter.

A very happy ending to a long story!

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            Just want to give an update, since we have finally found my clients father ... Not in Morocco, but in Finland! He is very interested in meeting his daughter.

A very happy ending to a long story!
            That's really nice news. I hope father and daughter enjoy their time getting to know one another.
            If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Congratulations, moving story and it's nice to hear of a happy ending for a change.

Comment

Working...
              X