Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American woman seeks friends in Morocco for October

deleted by author
    The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page. ~ St. Augustine

hello,
    I can be ur friend.You can add me:ismimoha@hotmail.com

Comment

do you have any idea what kind of maniacs are using the internet ? not very wise of you attracting all sorts to take advantege of you in the unknown

Comment

So true!

This is so true, Takfa! The few weirdos out there make it very, very dangerous for the rest of us. One ground rule, I would suggest is NEVER meet an "e-friend" in any place but a very public one. There are exceptions, of course, but better to be safe and not sorry. I "met" a fellow writer many years ago on a writing forum - we've had a least a twenty year email correspondence. This is my safety minded rule: What happens on the internet stays on the internet. It's fun having e-freinds, but so often you hear about some young girl meeting up with the boy or her dreams, who turns out to be a 50 year old pedophile. Careful!

Comment

Good advice. It's possible to meet kind people via the internet and make lasting friendships. But first and foremost be careful who you share your information with, and should you one day meet in person then think of personal safety first and foremost.
          If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Working...
          X