Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any american women married to moroccan men?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Yeah, yeah... I bet she dumped your arse

Originally posted by Anisa

Originally posted by coolpharess
    I dumped my american wife and we are separated long time!
    not just because of cooking ...but even for the odors and smokesif ya know what i mean lol
    i thank allah every day AL WRAK allah isameh spent enough to fix them i guess i have learned that tranquility is better and safer..
    pssss want my beloved bentblady

Comment

Re: They think its halal, its ok

Originally posted by Anisa
      But they are very wrong. using is using.

animals.

Anisa, are you still talking about Halal and Haram. Tell me this, if I wake up in the morning, should I wake up on my right side or left, and if I wake up on my left side, is it Haram? Am I going to hell? Because I always do.

Remember many Halal things are very unhuman and unethical.

Comment

Re: hey people

Originally posted by coolpharess
        thank you for your replies...all
        ahh anisa you are still saying rubish and insults toward me well we did not divorce because of that stuff only ..we are good freinds now that is good enough...
        plus you ain't better than her...
        houda i did not use her for papers ...
        and that is such a negative thing to say ..and such an insult !!
        im in morocco now not in the US i have left safe and left everything behind ...and hamdulilah IM HAPPY...
        when talking to a brother have some respect ...
        thank you!
        Coolpharess, did you leave because of the laws that changed after 9/11?

Comment

As an american married to a moroccan man ( a real man not like some of the wanna-be's you see here). The best way is to file his papers there at the consulate. The papers also cost money to file. And yes you MUST have a stable income to support him. Or find someone willing to co sponcer.
          Good luck!
          Who are these kids and why are they calling me mom?

Comment

im an alien relative married to an american lol...and now we live in Venus..kinda Alien stuff....american women are the best, and any american woman who is tryin to bring a damn moroccan just go ahead and do it. we are the best in sex fiction god bless america& moroccan men.

Comment

i guess you better fix that paper work at the embassy, as its been said in here........

Comment

Re: lol

Originally posted by my-style
                not the ones i know !!! .. american women are terrible !! they expect from men to do everything for them selves ( cooking,waching their close, cleaning the house. . etc)

but i dont think my brother cares. he does all of these things by him-self, i think you guys will be a good match.

Bro, I don't agree with you man. My American girlfriend back in the day did everything for me, I have since learned not to give them keys

Comment

i would like to thanx morocco men because i am in the us and plane to marry him .and i love the country. and i would like to thank morocco website.to bring him to me .good luck in life.there are faith ful people out there.

Comment

american woman

Sheesh,The USA does not have a immigration website ? You well get all your answers there .

Comment

Marry people from Morocco

For anybody out there in this world who is vulnerable to marry a person from Moroccan and believe the lies they tell so they can get out of their country,please,please go to a Facebook group called " trash in Morocco" first

Comment

Originally posted by tachour View Post
                        For anybody out there in this world who is vulnerable to marry a person from Moroccan and believe the lies they tell so they can get out of their country,please,please go to a Facebook group called " trash in Morocco" first
                        DITTO i agree, be more than careful

Comment

Working...
                        X