Laughables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Near the Dawn

King Ahmed and Ishtar have decided not to go to the sitting room and talk. Instead they decide to go outside to the back of the Palace and take Tartufe with them. King Ahmed has instructed Ishtar to let the cat outside often. At this time it is still dark outside, the mist has cleared and the clouds have changed to the white fluffy kinds instead of the stormy grey clouds. At this time of night it is possible to see the nearby planet of Gerra. This is a beautiful planet that appears to be blue and it has colored rings around it like Saturn in the Solar System of the Earth. On this particular night there is the crescent moon. The heavens above are spectacularly vivid.

Tartufe is wandering around to investigate the area. When he eventually comes into contact with birds, he will stalk them if he can. But the birds are fast and some of them will probably tease the kitten.

King Ahmed now becomes serious and talks to Ishtar about the Druids and how they are. He explains they are corruption and destruction and it is imperative that Xanthia be protected. You see Xanthia is a planet of rare things. Some of the seeds are shipped out to other places in this particular Galaxy. King Ahmed goes on to tell Ishtar that even the peole of Xanthia are considered exotic and rare including herself and himself. They are considered guardians of this part of the Galaxy.

Ishtar pays strict attention to what King Ahmed tells her. He wants to know more about her ability to cause lightening to strike where she wants. Ishtar explains that she is not experienced with this at this time. He wants her to try. He tells her to think it out. With that she manages to send a bolt of lightening to the field at the base of the Palace. King Ahmed is pleased about this and he tells her they will practice more. Then he asks her to practice lighting the fire in the fireplaces in the sitting rooms. Ishtar promises King Ahmed she will Practice.

King Ahmed explains to Ishtar that prayers are five times a day and that there are five pillars to Islam. (Forgive if I am wrong. I do not have enough information about this.) He goes on to tell her that Friday, the day after tomorrow is the day of prayers. ( Since do not know anything about Mosque it is not possible for me to go into detail.)I also do not know what women are expected to do either.

King Ahmed wants Ishtar to know that he will be going back to the Rain Forest to see the Watanis and discuss the Druids. He will make this journey late tomorrow night and may not return back to the Palace until the early morning of the next night. With that he asks her if she has any questions about any thing he has told her. He then tells Ishtar it is imperative that she does not discuss with anyone else about this information. He tells Ishtar, I will let those I want know what I am doing. Now it is time to go back into the Palace. Ishtar picks up Tartufe and they then go inside.

It is now time for Ishtar journey to the village. King Ahmed says he will call her later that day. Two of the woman from the Palace accompany Ishtar. Their names are Neeta and Moara. Cassem will drive them in the wagon. Cassem has his revolver with him as he always does. The woman talk as they travel along the road to the village.

King Ahmed saddles his horse and rides to the training camp not far to discuss where they stand at this time. Some of his men are with him as always.

WitchQueen
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

The Roses and MohamedAli

I see that the two posts by Mohamed Ali and the roses have been deleted. I am so disappointed about this. The stories were so sweet and I wanted to speak about them. Well one thing is that I hope MohamedAli likes the kitten even if he is black. I know Mohamed likes the kitten of light. Light is gone right now. You see I read the second message he left this morning at home. Usually I use one of the computers at the local library in Manchester, New Jersey near where I live. I do not get to have more than an hour or so at the library.

I will try to remember somethings. First of all I have decided to let Adonis be a Prince on the continent of Oman on Xanthia. He will only have a small kingdom since he does not have an army. Just a few ornamental soldiers for guards. It is pretty much up to King Ahmed to protect this principality. Prince Adonis is one of the ancient Greeks and he has brought the culture of his people with him to Xanthia. He likes women as we all know. Adonis is also a Time Traveler and it is possible for him to materialize where he wishes but he does respect privacy of others. Malika likes to visit Adonis and present herself her normal size.

MohamedAli, I decided to take your suggestion and make Adonis a Prince. I hope you like that better than him being also a King. I am so disappointed your story and the roses are no longer posted. Also I hope some of you like the story.

And now Ishtar is enjoying her ride to the village. She thinks about Tartufe and hopes that the cook will keep him indoors while she is gone. Cassem decided that it will be best to have a small cat box in the kitchen until Tartufe gets use to going outside. Cassem arranged this for the cat. It was either that or bring the kitten along for the journey with a harness and a leash. Cassem likes the caat and told Ishtar not to do that. Tartufe's water and feeding bowls are also kept in the kitchen near the stove.

At this time they are approaching the village. They proceed along the main street and stop the wagon in front of the clothing shop. This is a nice clothing shop and it is run by Anisa and her husband. Ishtar and the other women go inside the shop and begin to look around. Anisa comes over and introduces herself to Ishtar. Anisa explains to Ishtar that the wedding of Ishtar and King Ahmed has been announced in the village nespaper. All the newspapers throughout Xanthia are carrying the story. King Ahmed released the information himself. Anisa congratulates Ishtar and then Anisa assists Ishtar with choosing clothing. Ishtar chooses five outfits she likes and several head scarfs to go with them, underclothing and sleeping clothing. She has enjoyed the visit and she hopes to see Anisa again. With that Ishtar pays Anisa with some of the gold coins King Ahmed had given her before Ishtar left in the wagon. King Ahmed had given Ishtar a bag of gold coins that Ishtar kept in her dress pocket.

After bidding farewell to Anisa, Ishtar, Neeta and Moara leave the shop. Cassem puts the purchases in the wagon and he tells Ishtar that she can look around with the other women for awhile but do not go too far as he would like to know where they are at all times.

WitchQueen
      "WitchQueen"

Comment

Re: MohamedAli

Originally posted by WitchQueen
        MohamedAli, I have read your story again and I just want to tell you it is so nice. I really do not have words to say how nice it is. Prayers of happiness for you.

WitchQueen
        salam
        long ago ,i messed writing them

Comment

Re: Re: MohamedAli

Originally posted by pharess
          Originally posted by WitchQueen
          MohamedAli, I have read your story again and I just want to tell you it is so nice. I really do not have words to say how nice it is. Prayers of happiness for you.

WitchQueen
          salam
          long ago ,i messed writing them
          Aaaaaaa so youv'e finally realised your not COOL then
          very good

Comment

Adonis

I see now that Adonis strictly wants to be a god. Allah allows this not that Adonis should think so much of himself. Adonis may only be a demi god I suspect. He is limited to materialize where he wishes. Of course if he is rude what can I say. It seems obvious that Adonis is only being happy to be a Greek god. I think he only speaks of love but does not really mean it. He does not humor me about how I think things should be in this story. Where to put Adonis, he lives somewhere else in the Universe and only stops by from time to time. I can see this is so.

About the stories that MohamedAli wrote, they were exceptionally nice and they were written really good. Adonis does not want to be a King or a Prince as you said. I tried to work this out. I'll put it off for now and try to remember some of the things you said. The writing was great.

Back to where I was. Ishtar, Neeta and Moara come to a cafe as they walk along the brick sidewalk. Cassem has driven ahead and pulls the wagon over to the side of the street. Ishtar and the other two women decide to go into the cafe as they have not had breakfast. Inside the cafe she meets Monsul the owner. They introduce them selves and Monsul tells Ishtar that the newspaper says there will be many celebrations throughout the kingdom on the day of the wedding of her and King Ahmed. After they talk for a few minutes the women are seated and they decide what they will have ato eat. They decide on blueberry pancakes. They atr made with flour from the local wheat and it makes a nice texture.

Ishtar sees that this is a quaint village and it is set up nice. The name of the village is Najat. Ishtar sees many women out shopping early and some of them have young children with them. Neeta explains that the older children are in school doing their studies. Next Neeta explains that there are several orphanages in Xanthia. The children at the orphanages are children who have been transported to Xanthia alone. They are of different ages. Ishtar says she will try to get more information about these children from King Ahmed when he is not busy.

The women chat for awhile and then Ishtar says she will need two pairs of shoes. She also asks about the bank. Moara explains that the bank deals in gold and silver. Checks are used so that you do not always have to carry around the heavy coins. Moara also tells Ishtaar that some of the men work in the mines. There are quite a few mines with precious stones, gold silver and other minerals.

The women have finished their breakfast and Ishtar goes outside to get the coffee cup from Cassem. Earlier she brought an egg sandwich and a coffee outside for him. After Ishtar gives the cup to Monsul she pays him the bill for all the food.

Now it is time for them to leave the cafe and find the shoe store. Neeta points out that the shoe store is down the street on the opposite side. Ishtar tell Cassem where they are going and he says he will wait for her in the front of the shop. The three women walk along the sidewalk, cross the street and enter the shoe store. The proprietess realizes who Ishtar is and she wellcomes her to Najat. After a short chat. Ishtar decides on one pair of black shoes and one pair of brown shoes. She hopes King Ahmed will like the things she has picked out.

After some window shopping Ishtar decides it is time for them to be on their way. Cassem helps them into the wagon and they start their journey back to the Palace.

WitchQueen

"WitchQueen"

Comment

The journey home.

Cassem has been driving the horses and the wagon with Ishtar, Neeta and Moara for about an hour now. It has really been and exciting day for Ishtar. It is bright and sunny and from time to time there has been a slight breeze. Ishtar can see the Palace in the distance and she is trying to plan her afternoon. Cassem drives along and begins to accend the road up to the Castle. He presently stops at the bottom of the stone steps that lead up to the Fortress. Cassem helps Ishtar, Neeta and Moara out of the wagon and then he gathers up Ishtar's packages. Ishtar cariies her shoes. With that they all climb the stairs to the Fortress above. At the top of the stairs is the courtyard of the Palace. It runs around the Palace and forms the base of the Fortress. There is a wall around all of the Fortress and the Palace is in the center. At this point they all go inside of the Palace. Cassem places the packages on the table. The clothing is rapped up in brown paper with cord tied around them.

Tartufe has heard them in the entranceway and he comes to investigate. Ishtar greets him and decides to let him outside in the back of the Palace. Neeta and Moara then leave to go about their business. They tend to the Palace. Ishtar thanks Cassem for his help and he goes outside to tend to the wagon and the horses.

Ishtar then takes all of her things to her room and begins to put them away. She unwraps the clothing and places her night clothes, head scarves and underthings in the drawers of the chest. The clothing she hangs in the ward robe where her cape is. The shoes go into the closet. At this time she hears her cell phone ring and she is very excited to get a call. The call is from King Ahmed. He wishes to knoe how her day has been going. Ishtar tells him that she has had a lovely time on her outing but she wants him to know that she misses him. He explains that it will be nwcessary to be this way at times and she is expecated to understand how things are. Ishtar promises him that he only has to let her know what he wants and she will try her very best to do what is expected of her. With that they ring off.

WitchQueen
              "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Journey to the Afterlife

After Ishtar finishes putting away all of her clothing she decides to look at the books again in the magic room above. She climbs the narrow staircase and begins to look through the books. She comes across a book called the Journey of the Afterlife. She decides to stay up in this room and read there. The book explains that after the angel wakes one from the sleep of death and guides one to their destination; either the River Styx or a porthole the journey must be made alone including children who are to be sent to other places. Throughout the Universe there are also other places of Paradise. Most children are to go to the place of some of their ancestors for care but some are destined for Xanthia and other places of Paradise where they are to grow up. Xanthia is of adventure. Some of the other places of Paradise are of different time periods including the future.

There are those who pray for rest and peace. Prayer is important and Ishtar belives that there are many spirits throughout the Universe that carry prayers to the appropriate places. She beleives these spirits of Allah intercede on our behalf.

WitchQueen
                "WitchQueen"

Comment

Ahmed's son

Ishtar has been spending the afternoon reading about the journeys to the afterlife. The book also contains diagrams of some of the Solar Systems and constellations and stars of this particular Galaxy. She discovers that Xanthia is part of the constellation Sagattarius better known as the Archer. She see the map of the Dark Solar System which early scientist believe to be a black hole, but it is not. It is what is called a closed Solar System with locks.

Ishtar also comes upon a chapter about the planet Carpathia in the Solar System of a nearby star called Aria. Carpathia is a very old planet which maintains life. There is oxygen and water there. The planet of Carpathia has many swamps and so it is called the Swamp Planet. This is where several of the rare Giant Eels abide. The early beings that lived there built many intracate labrinths to avoid the early Druids. There are three ornate Castles below the surface of the planet. You must have a map of the labrinths to find your way to the castles. The planet is also inhabited by flying dragons who breath fire.

Ishtar alos discovers that the name of the Xantian Sun is the star Crete. At this point Ishtar is aware that someone else is in the room with her. She looks up and sees a boy of about sixteen standing by the doorway holding Tartufe. She speaks to the boy and asks him who he is? He explains to Ishtar that his name is Ibraham and that he is the eldest son of King Ahmed. Ishtar really is not so surprised to hear this news. Ishtar tells the boy she is happy to meet him and asks of his mother. He explains that his mother is one of King Ahmed's concubines. He goes on to tell Ishtar that all of the concubines live in a small palace out aways on the other side of the small village on the far side of the Mosque. Ibraham tells Ishtar that he knows she is to be the King's wife. He says he understands this has been foretold. Ibraham tells Ishtar that he has some of his father's powers but none of the other children do. He also tells Ishtar that all of the concubines are mortal. They were brought here to Xanthia so that King Ahmed would have some company since it was not time for Ishtar to be here yet. Ibraham then tells Ishtar that he goes to the training camp with his father and that he has his own horse. He calls his horse Ebony. Now it was time for him to go. He gives the kitten to Ishtar and says he hopes they will be friends. He wants his father to be happy.

During the course of the day King Ahmed has kept in contact with all of his training camps. He uses a short wave radio for this. He must stress to his men the danger of the Druids. Some of his men have rode their horses to the other camps on Oman. For some the journey is long. King Ahmed is trying to have everything prepared in case of attack. He has explained to his son Ibraham that he is to go and be with Ishtar if anything out of the ordinary happens. Tonight King Ahmed must go to meet with the Watanis and discuss how to prepare.

For now though King Ahmed has decided to get a horse for Ishtar. She must be able to ride. Ahmed and some of his men stop at one of the horse farms nearby. King Ahmed discusses purchasing a horse for Ishtar and agrees on a grey mare with a black mane and tail. Horse racing is a sport on Xanthia and many of the people enjoy it. The King also purchases an ornate saddle here for Ishtar and then he decides to stop back at the Palace with the horse before he goes onto the Rain Forest.

WitchQueen
                  "WitchQueen"

Comment

Morocco

Ishtar is reflecting upon her meeting with Ibraham. It is true that Ishtar likes young people and she did try to extend being friendly. At this time Ishtar places the book she has been studying back on the shelf and decides to go downstairs. She has been in the attic room long enough. Tartufe bats at Ishtar's skirt of her dress and follows Ishtar as she makes her way down the stairs to the main floor. The stone staircase comes to an end in the sitting room. Either of the sitting rooms for that matter. Next Ishtar comes out in the entranceway of the Palace. Just as she does this King Ahmed enters through the front door. He cheerfully greets Ishtar and asks how her day has been. Ishtar explains that she has met Ibraham while she was upstairs in the attic room. King Ahmed asks her how the visit went. Ishtar tells him the visit went very well. King Ahmed then says they will talk about this again at another time.

King Ahmed then tells Ishtar that he has a surprise for her outside and for her to come with him to the stable. Ishtar follows King Ahmed out of the Palace. She is very curious what the surprise could be. The two of them enter the stable and King Ahmed shows Ishtar the horse he has gotten for her. He then tells her that he has decided to name the horse Morocco. He hopes she does not mind this. Ishtar says she really likes the name very much. King Ahmed says the horse must get use to her new surroundings but that they can ride some tomorrow. Then he shows Ishtar the ornate saddle he bought for her. He asks her if she has ever rode on a horse. Ishtar replies she has a long time ago.

King Ahmed then tells Ishtar he wants them to have dinner together before it is time for him to leave for the Rain Forest. So they leave the stable and climb the stone stairs back to the Palace. King Ahmed has called ahead to the cook and requested her to prepare dinner for him and Ishtar.

When the King and Ishtar reach the Palace, Ishtar goes to the kitchen to see if the cook needs any help to set up the meals. The cook Nadia says that she has everything under control.

King Ahmed and Ishtar talk while they are having their meal. Ahmed explains to Ishtar that he could have made arrangements for Ishtar to stay with the concubines at the Harem Palace. Ishtar tells Ahmed that Ibraham told her where the Harem Palace was located. Ahmed tells Ishtar that all of the concubines are mortals. Ibraham has powers like himself and also ont of the younger sons, Abdul. The rest of the children are mortals. They have not been woken from the sleep of death and transported to Xanthia.

Ishtar and King Ahmed have a nice talk throughout dinner and she thanks him for not having her stay in the Harem Palace.

WitchQueen
                    "WitchQueen"

Comment

MohamedAli

Pharess I see that you also have other names here. I also think you must be a "Time Traveler".

WitchQueen
                      "WitchQueen"

Comment

untill now Allah swt wishes me to live

salam ,
                        i have no idea who erased my two stories that you liked so much,yes pharess is older than coolpharess ,and pharess is younger than faress ,& i will be using this one only soon inshallah.
                        "time traveller" read next .

Comment

Time traveller

Comment

Time Traveler

I have seen some similar pictures to the one you have posted. I have seen them on the news at times. It is the spirit of a "Time Traveler" that goes many places. Would be nice to pray and have it be that way when the time comes.

Your stories are gone. I did not see anything written that would make me think they should be removed. The fact is they were exceptionally sweet. And the gardens of pink roses were a brightness along the story. So they are gone just like that.

WitchQueen
                            "WitchQueen"

Comment

a question to Mark

i have emailed him asking him why they were removed .
                              any way what happened when the witch goes freindly ,
                              WHY have you picked this nick ,i was very offended by this one ,long ago .
                              what does it mean to you ?
                              if i may ask
                              thank you.

Comment

Why

First I picked Algeria.com because I wanted to see what Algeria was like. I discovered that many places in Algeria were very . I don't have words to discribe. It seemed ancient and unlike other places I have seen. I knew an Algerian at the Rainbow Diner where I used to go. He was manager there and he flirts real good. All of this was totally innocent. I use to leave cards and letters for him at the diner. I think he liked this. We never really talked but he always encouraged me. This was of the time period of March 2001 to about February of 2003. Started before 9-11. In the year of 2000 I saw three Saudis at the racetrack on the television and I thought how interesting this was in America so I decided to make up a story about an Arab which I fooled around with for a time. I ran into the Algerian the following spring. I liked him a lot and I am sure he will not forget me. That means something to me. So to continue with Morocco.com I decided when I logged onto Algeria.com I would also log onto Morocco.com. I saw a show on the TV about Morocco and the Arab world is Mystical. Answer to any of your questions?
                                WitchQueen alias
                                MysticalRose.

One day the Algerian was gone and he said he was married.
                                "WitchQueen"

Comment

Working...
                                X