Laughables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Malika

Dear Malika, I hope you are not trying to connect me with George Bush. I did not even vote for him in the last election. Furthermore I do not back his policies.

If you want to know about how I think about some other things then log onto Moroccodiscussions.com and read the threads and posts with MysticalRose. Be sure to read the one that is called "a little bit of history" and also the one on the second page that is called "to be deleted".

About the writing, I am not a novelist but I do like to write sometimes and makeup stories. I have a few things I have done, one of them is about some Puerto Ricans I knew. That particular story is funny.

I hope you understand the Solar System. It consists of the Sun, which is a star and also the planets including Earth that rotate around the Sun. Any Star can be a Sun with orbiting planets and so any Star with planets would be a Solar System.

WitchQueen
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

Re: Malika

Originally posted by WitchQueen
      I hope you understand the Solar System. It consists of the Sun, which is a star and also the planets including Earth that rotate around the Sun. Any Star can be a Sun with orbiting planets and so any Star with planets would be a Solar System.

WitchQueen
      Don't worry, Angélita. I am not so illiterated as I seem to be I think I have a grasp of what a solar system is....

Keep up your writingskills though! I think your style is interesting, at the least

Comment

The Nymph Fairy

I have decided to have Malika be the Nymph Fairy. This way she can be a spy. Malika has a nice name and I would like to use it in the story. The Nymph Fairy can go from being small, about two inches to being of normal size. Her dress is of irradescent green and she has dark brown hair with green crystals in it. She wears little green slippers.

To continue where I was last. Ishtar is in her room putting away her belongings. She puts her Book of the Quran in the drawer of the cabinet by the bed. She puts her makeup, her mild perfume and the bag of gold coins in the center drawer of the chest by the wall. Her cape she hangs in the wardrobe. While she is doing this she is thinking about Ahmed. He is downstairs waitng for her. She considers other wives or a Harem. Ishtar decides she will accept the way of things here on Xanthia.

King Ahmed is waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs.
        Ahmed tells Ishtaar he is happy she is here now. It had been foretold at an earlier time she would come. At this point the two of them walk to the dining room which has a large wooden table in the center. The King sits at the head of the table and Ishtar sits to his left. The food is strange to Ishtar but tastes very good. King Ahmed has noticed that Ishtar projects an aura. It is very attractive to him and she is very appealing.

It is at this point that Ishtar asks Ahmed if he has any other wives. He thinks this is funny. He then tell Ishtar he does not have any other wives. He tells Ishtar he has been wainting for her and she is to be his wife. They will plan a Muslim wedding and a celebration. But then he does tell her he has a Harem. He tells Ishtar this is not important and for her not to worry.

Ishtar tell King Ahmed she accepts her life with him and that she will help him the best she can. The King is satisfied.

At this time Ahmed tells Ishtar as much as he can about Xanthia. He explains the two continents. Where they are is the continent of Oman and the other far off continent is called Krua. There are also people on the continent of Krua. Some of them are like the Africans on the planet Earth but life for them is better here. Also some others of the people are Arabs. All planets have an Equator. Some of the Africans have come to the continent of Oman which is more built up. On Oman near the Equator is the Black Sand Desert. Some of the Arab Africans continue to be Nomads of the Desert but life is better here.

There are also three elaborate cities on the Krua continent. And there are forests there too. Both continents have hugh mountain ranges.

Back to the Watanis, they are known to fight with poison arrows and they also have a tranqualizer they tip darts with and blow through a hollow reeds. They have already fought the Druids long ago and there ancestors teach them what to do down through the ages.

Ahmed stops here. He now explains that for prayers one must face Mecca. For the people here they must face the Earth. The Mosque he goes to is at the base of the mountain across the field. These Mosque is truly elaborate. Ishtar explains to Ahmed that she consideres herself a Muslim now and hopes that he will teach her what she will need to know here. He agrees.

They talked for a long time and now dawn was approaching.

WitchQueen
        "WitchQueen"

Comment

A New Day Dawns

King Ahmed tells Ishtar it is time for him to meet with some of his men. Some of the men have many wives. Some of the wives are living in a nearby village of Cartha in mini palaces. The men were martyrs on the planet of Earth and now they have requested to come here. In order to do this they must pledge their loyalty to King Ahmed. Ahmed Mohamed Hassem. This is Ahmed's complete name.

King Ahmed must go now. He tells Ishtar to explore the Palace and become familar with the layout there. Cassem will answer any of her questions. Cassem supervises the daily routine at the castle. He will also be Ishtar's body guard.

At this time King Ahmed leaves the castle. He proceeds down the stone starcase where some of his men are waiting below. Ahmed's horse Arabia is waiting for him. Amman has saddled the horse for the King. (There are no cars in Xanthia) Travel is by horses, wagons with donkeys and of course camels or walking. Mostly everyone has a wireless cell phone. They have been brought from the future. For Ahmed's journey to the afterlife he was allowed to dress as he wanted ,bring the Sword, his revolver and the cell phone. He arrived via a porthole on Earth. There are many portholes throughout the Universe. The portholes shorten one's journey. They are invisible and when one passes through they shorten light years of travel. One's journey may only be a minute or two. Angels are the ones who wake us from the sleep of death and give us valuable information about where we are to go. They guide us to the River Styx or one of the various portholes for transportation.

Adonis is an outsider but he does visit Xanthia. He is also a "Time Travler" from the time of the ancient Greeks. This time period is more ancient than Islam. Adonis has been around for centuries. He likes women as you can see. Adonis is not invisible but he is capable of materializing anywhere he wants to. It seems he has been in contact with King Ahmed during the time the King has been on Xanthia setting things up. Adonis is a Greek god. He is immortal. More about him at another time.

King Ahmed and some of his men are traveling to Kimbala on business. Kimbala is one of the large cities. He will be having a meeting about making sure everything runs smoothly on Xanthia.

Ishter has been wandering around the Palace. She has seen the cooking area which is pretty modern considering. The is a large room in the center of the Palace with a dome with some windows around in the center of the ceiling. There is a balcony on the left and a balcony on the right that each have a sitting area and some bookcases with books up there. Then there are the bedrooms. She guesses some of them are for guests. At this time she discovered two narrow staircases that lead up to the top most floor of the Palace. It is up here that there is one large room with a large round window with made up of small panes which consists of a grid of metal on the window. This window overlooks the courtyard below. There is an eight foot table in front of the window with a shelf below. This is the magic room.

WitchQueen
          "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Rose and Some of King Ahmed's Men

MohamedAli, I am glad you are happy about Malika being in the story. The "rose" is truly beautiful.

(to continue a little)

King Ahmed is having some of his men making bullets. They do this by hand with the bullet presses. A bullet press is a metal machine that you attach to a work bench. You must sit in a chair and place the bullet brass into the seat on the machine. Then you place the gun powder into the brass of the bullet and next you place the cap onto the end of the bullet. Then you pull down the lever handle to force the metal cap into the bullet on the end where the gunpowder has been placed into the bullet. This seals the bullet. Something like that. Then you put the finished bullets into a box. You must be careful to keep the gun powder in a shed away from where people are and bring it to the building of making the bullets. As I have said before, some of King Ahmed's men brought their own Revolvers with them. The angels had told the men they will need defense but only to bring revolvers or swords. Some men brought both and some had their swords made on Xanthia.

Ishtar is in the Magic Room. It is here that she starts to examine ancient books from other places in the Universe. Some of them are medicinal and she sees she will have to study.

Suddenly the Nymph Fairy appears. She is only two inches high and Ishtar is very impressed with her. The Nymph Fairy introduces herself as Malika and explains that she is the Nymph Fairy. She then tells Ishtar that she can appear at her will. At that she disappears again.

WitchQueen
            "WitchQueen"

Comment

Preparation for the Attack of the Druids

The bullet presses are kept in the area in the back of the revolver and pistol shops. Bullet presses are adjustable so that diffirent kinds of bullet calibers may be produced. there are several revolver and pistol shops in each of the large cities and usually one shop in each of the villages. Many of the farmers have their own bullet presses on the farm.

There are also several pistol ranges in each of the cities. They are made of thick brick walls and inside there are individual booths. On the opposite side of the booth is the area where the targets hang. You put the target on a pin and then you pull the rope on the pulleys out to the distance where you want the target to be. The pistol ranges are for praticing your shooting abilities. After one has finished their shooting you collect the spent brass and take it with you. The brass goes back to the revolver and pistol shop when you are ready to have more bullets made. The farmers practice out doors on their property.

After King Ahmed checks on his men at the pistol shop it is time for him to leave. Ahmed and the men he has with him ride out to the training camp where some of his men are. King Ahmed has called for a meeting. The men hitch up the horses. The men go into the hall for the meeting. Ahmed explains about the Druids. He tells the men he has been monitoring them on the planet of Argos. Ahmed does not want to panic any of the people and he tells them he will call another meeting at a later time. The information is classified.

Meanwhile back to Ishtar. Ishtar realizes that she needs some clothes. She does not know what to do. King Ahmed had told her she could call him on Cassem's cell phone but only if it was really necessary. It is now four o'clock in the afternoon. Ishtar decides to go outside of the Palace and look around. Outside there is a garden in the back of the Palace. Ishtar walks back there. There is a brick path that leads to a pool. You can sit on the ledge that goes around the pool. There are magnificent Lily Pads growing in the water and there are also fluffy black and white fish swimming about.

Cassem appears. Ishtar never heard him approaching. He asks her if there is anything she needs. Ishtar explains to him that she needs clothing and she does not know what to do about it. Cassem tells her he will contact King Ahmed and get back to her. With that he goes back inside.

Cassen contacts King Ahmed. He was suppose to check in with him anyway. Cassem explains that Ishtar needs some clothing. King Ahmed explains he will take care of this and tells Cassem to send Amman with the wagon to town.

Ishtar decides to take a shower and refresh and then she thinks she should go to the cooking room and see the operation of things. Ishtar does not know when King Ahmed will return.

WitchQueen

"WitchQueen"

Comment

The training camp

King Ahmed has been at one of the training camps now for awhile. It is here that the men of his army practice their shooting. The camp has places for manuvers. The camp is set up with the building where the meeting room is located and in the middle of the right and left sides of the yard are the buildings with the dining rooms. Some of the farmers bring in food every day for the men. There are also four buildings where the men can practice fighting with their swords. Sometimes they pracatice outside. Not all men on Xanthia have swords but those in the army do.

King Ahmed practices with Omar. Omar is one of the King's top men. King Ahmed has gone into detail about the Druids. He explains to the men that they must keep their distance because the Druids go for the throat.

There are also some trainig camps on the continent of Krua. Krua is made up of three provinces with their capitals. And also farms and villages. The natives are from the Africans on earth. They are also Muslim. Some of the natives are modern by Xanthia standards and some wish to be like they always were. The Africans are from very brave tribes from Earth. Some of the black men have come to the continent of Oman to train with King Ahmed.

Amman has arrived with the wagon as King Ahmed has asked him to do. King Ahmed has decided to go into town along with Amman in the wagon, Arabia is tied to the back of the wagon. There are a few things king Ahmed wants to get for Ishtar. They travel along the road with a few of the men. King Ahmed always has some of his men with him.

In the town, King Ahmed decides that Ishtar will need a cell phone for herself. About the clothes she will have to come to the village with Cassem and two of the other women at the Palace on the next day. King Ahmed tells Amman to pick up some food and he gives Amman some gold coins to pay for the food. With that King Ahmed tells Amman he will see him back at the Palace. He unties his horse and hitches the horse in front of the shop. King Ahmed decides to go to the shop of exotic animals and he picks out a fluffy black kitten for Ishtar. The kitten wears a fancy collar with red rubies on it. The King has noticed Ishtar's ruby ring. Ishtar will name the kitten. King Ahmed hopes she will like the cat.

Ishtar has spent her time reading while she is waiting for the return of King Ahmed. She examined some of the books in the magic room. By magic room I would like to explain that some of the books are history of the Universe and some of them are potions and spells. The book that Ishtar has decided to study is the book of the history of the Druids. Best to kill the Druids and then burn them so that they can not come back.

At this time I would like to remind you again that the year is 850a.d. Only so many modern inventions exist. Since King Ahmed and Ishtar are Time Travelers it is possible for them to go back even farther than they are now.

Ishtar is thinking of King Ahmed. She hopes he likes her.

WitchQueen
                "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Black Cat

Thank you for the story. It is really sweet and I do not have the words to say how very nice I think your story is. And I am glad you like the black kitten. The name for the kitten will be Tartufe which is the name of a con artist in a story. Well cats are like con artists any way. I am sure the cat will be truly jubilent in trying to chase after Malika, the Nymph Fairy. I can just imagine him trying to pounce and catch her.

Ishtar has finished reading the book about the Druids and she has been waiting for the return of King Ahmed. She does not know he is presently in the stable attending to his horse, Arabia. The house keeper knows that King Ahmed has returned and she bring some food to the table in the dining room. King Ahmed enters the Palace from the front door and greets Ishtar. He presents her with the fluffy black kitten. The kitten has gold colored eyes. The King places the kitten in Ishtar's arms and she is so happy. King Ahmed explains that he thought she needed some company.

With that the go to the dining room to have their food. At the table King Ahmed gives Ishtar the cell phone and a small book for her to put phone numbers in. He gives her his number and he gives her the number of Cassem and she also writes down the number of her phone in the book.

King Ahmed tells Ishtar that tomorrow she must go to the village so that she can buy some clothes for herself. He tells her that two of the women from the house will be traaveling with her and Cassem will drive them in the wagon. They will leave at dawn because the journey will take awhile. Anisa, who runs the dress shop will be waiting to greet her.

Ishtar tells the King that she has read about the Druids and she wants to know if this is the approaching evil that threatens Xanthia. King Ahmed explains that it is.

WitchQueen
                  "WitchQueen"

Comment

Originally posted by _Adonis_
                    Originally posted by MOHAMEDALI
                    i also hope that Adonis will treat you well
                    and find his true faith and soul.i wish him the best.
                    You are so right. Time is awastin'. But I do not stand still. Even now I act decisively on the saving of my soul. It was but a while ago that I poured out my whole tortured heart to me Beloved Queen. Surely one so Ever-Loving as she would never let even the slightest harm come to one who loves HER so dearly, so completely, so madly. For HER, I have repented of all my past affairs, and I have been baptised in Her wonderous, soul-stirring Love. I now am Her's Forever, and ever, and ever. So you see, Brother Mohamedali, there is nought of the future for me to fear. For the Beloved Queen will provide all the pleasurable things ever I shall need.

Adonis the Magnificient
                    Yep times certainly awastin
                    for you two dancin queens
                    shoo offski

Comment

adonny osmond try computer gaming,go on young man

S. Korean man dies after 50 hours of computer games

Tue Aug 9, 1:11 PM ET

SEOUL (Reuters) - A South Korean man who played computer games for 50 hours almost non-stop died of heart failure minutes after finishing his mammoth session in an Internet cafe, authorities said Tuesday.

The 28-year-old man, identified only by his family name Lee, had been playing on-line battle simulation games at the cybercafe in the southeastern city of Taegu, police said.

Lee had planted himself in front of a computer monitor to play on-line games on Aug. 3. He only left the spot over the next three days to go to the toilet and take brief naps on a makeshift bed, they said.

"We presume the cause of death was heart failure stemming from exhaustion," a Taegu provincial police official said by telephone.

Lee had recently quit his job to spend more time playing games, the daily JoongAng Ilbo reported after interviewing former work colleagues and staff at the Internet cafe.

After he failed to return home, Lee's mother asked his former colleagues to find him. When they reached the cafe, Lee said he would finish the game and then go home, the paper reported.

He died a few minutes later, it said.

South Korea, one of the most wired countries in the world, has a large and highly developed game industry.

Comment

Re: Razou

Originally posted by _Adonis_
                        Other than your own, have you ever had a piece of a$$?

Ner
                        My 2 children we found under a mullberry bush shug

Comment

Tartufe

I do not know what to say about the most recent posts. Adonis is charming as usual. So is Razrif I can tell.

I would like to speak of Tartufe again. He is now exploring the dining room. Ishtar and King Ahmed are talking and watching him from time to time. The kitten has long black hair and golden eyes. He is wearing the gold colored collar with the three red rubies at the back. King Ahmed also brought a bed for the kitten to sleep in. The bed is wicker with a red pillow inside of it. The cat will need food but for now he drinks goat milk and he has a small amount of fish. Fish is available as the fishing boats bring back catch every day. Chicken is also available Tartufe.

King Ahmed tells Ishtar the kitten can go out when he needs to. When he is older he may stay in the stables since male cats spray to mark their territory and the smell of this is nasty. The kitten will explore outside, probably investigate the fish pond in the garden. The garden extends past the fish pond along the path to a clearing that is sunny. It is here where you come to the rose garden. Many different shades of bright pink roses. They say pink roses signafies passion. Ishtar saw the roses on the first day when she explored the garden. Most of the garden is shaded by large trees which form a canopy over the fish pond and the path that leads to the roses, but the rose garden is in the sunny clearing. Adventures for Tartufe.

Inside of the Palace it is getting late. Ishtar has taken the dishes to the kitchen and she has wiped the table. Tartufe has eaten and Ishtar picks him up and takes him outside through the back door of the Palace awhile since they do not want to use a cat box with sand in it. After awhile King Ahmed says to leave the kitten in his bed for now. He explains to Ishtar that he wants to show her the roof. They go down the corridor to a hidden stone staircase. He explains that another staircase is at the end of the opposite corridor.

They climb the narrow staircase to the roof. The view from the roof of the Palace is spectacular and the stars above are truly magnificent. Ahmed explains to Ishtar that it is time to discuss her ability to bing about lightening or start fires. Ishtar playfully sends mild sparks to Ahmed. He has been caught off guard by this. He sees that the sparks come fro;m her eyes.The sensation is pleasing to him. It is at this time that King Ahmed brings up a breeze and drops the temperature ten degrees. He only has to think and it is so. Clouds form and the mist arrives. King Ahmed explains to Ishtar that he has this gift as well as other things he is capable of. Now the visability of the stars is blocked by the clouds.

King Ahmed tells Ishtar there is no sense to going to sleep since she has to go to the village for clothes in the morning. He decides they should go to one of the sitting rooms downstairs. The sitting rooms are at the end of the corridors downstairs at the end of the front entranceway.

WitchQueen
                          "WitchQueen"

Comment

MohamedAli

MohamedAli, I have read your story again and I just want to tell you it is so nice. I really do not have words to say how nice it is. Prayers of happiness for you.

WitchQueen
                            "WitchQueen"

Comment

Why would this be?

Adonis I do not know why you would do such a thing. I think MohamedAli is sweet. I would not take sides anyway. Please explain yourself but do not try to drag me into anything.
                              WitchQueen
                              "WitchQueen"

Comment

Adonis

Adonis, have no fear you are lovable yourself. "Sometimes" I mean. Best you leave him alone.

WitchQueen
                                "WitchQueen"

Comment

Working...
                                X