Laughables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Universe

Adonis I do not know what to say to you. I think you speak to all of the woman in this way and also I see you have spent much time with Aphrodite. A favorite I assume. I just want you to know that I am suppose to be with the Warrior King in the next life. I made it up that way in 2000a.d. We are to be "Time Travelers" throughout the Universe. I prayed if this is possible then God(Allah) will let it be so. I have been good so I will believe.

The King and I will have the Castle on the planet of Xanthia, high on the mountain. The Castle is black and ominous.

I have also prayed to be allowed to design Solar Systems especially the Dark System where there are no stars within. If you are evil in the afterlife you go to this planet of torture where there is only one planet made up of cells and guards. The outer perimeter of the Solar System is of an intricate Labrinth with sophistacated locks even if you escape and can make it to the one of the Labrinths the locks are tiny and difficult to find. Try to invision this System.

There is no sun here and only the one planet.

So you see I have made up Xanthia System and the Dark System and I also hve made up one other so far which is Swampy with winding rivers, tall trees and Spanish Moss hanging. Below this last planet are intrcate Laybrinths so you can escape the Giant Eel.

Adonis you are a god. You chose wisely and the statue really is magnificent. Maybe you already have an afterlife from the past. I do not know. You can visit Xanthia if all this comes true. Anyway we can always imagine.

When I die I have told my daughters I want to wear a Ruby Ring with a diamond chip on either side incase I need something of value in the next life. I decided I should be a Muslim and I will study while I am hear. The Phrophet Mohamed has helped me a lot.

Xanthia has camels, they are cream colored and the desert area is of black sand. Hope you like the story?

MysticalRose alias
    WitchQueen

Llyes please do not be a cynic with my story. I like to make up stories.

"WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

WitchQueen I would never. I find your story very charming

Adonis' on the other hand is pure drivel

Comment

Originally posted by _Adonis_
        Originally posted by Ilyes
        WitchQueen I would never. I find your story very charming
        Adonis' on the other hand is pure drivel
        Using words falsely to hid your true feelings of wonder?
        One day, one hour, one minute, it makes no difference, really. You speak, you tell who and what you are. The wise know, the ignorant stand amazed.
        Trying to create poetic drivel are we You actually take yourself seriously?

Comment

Me boy, a god grants no answer to any question without foundation.
          You wear foundation you said? I thought you were a guy

Comment

Me boy, a god grants no answer to any question without foundation.
            You wear foundation you said? I thought you were a guy
            A statement of mine of which you haven't the foggiest idea as to its meaning.
            No, I know what it means, you're just too stupid to provide a straight answer and avoid all this nonsense. You seem to like to hear yourself speak especially when it gives you the opportunity to refer to yourself in the 3rd person

Comment

Misunderstanding

Adonis I can see that you did not listen to me. First of all you move too fast and besides that I have logged onto some other parts of the board and I see that you truly do sweet talk to many other woman. It would be best if you were like a brother to me instead.

I suspect you are brave being an immortal god but the WitchQueen should be with the Warrior. I have decided he should be a Warlock at your suggestion. You can visit Xanthia any time you like if all things work out but it is really rough there I have to tell you.

To continue the story After death you must cross the River Styx to the other side. You know that. I do not know when this will be. A long way off I hope but in the meantime I will design. It is best to have a bag of gold or siver coins with you. Gold is best. You must pay the Boatman one gold coin or three silver ones to transport you to the other side. Once you are on the other side the decision of where one is to go takes place. To the Dark System or the Swampy Planet or some other intermediate planet. It is at this point one is trasported to their destination and also powers are given to some. The WitchQueen is give the power of Lightening. I just know I get to go to Xanthia. The Queen is expected. The journey must go through the hugh Rain Forest where the Head Hunters are. I almost left them out because of the beheadings in Iraq, but I am only dealing in fantasy although I have prayed for my design to become true. The Head Hunters are truly loyal to the King Ahmed. There are many snares set up in the Jungle of the Rain Forest. Also there are many dazzeling flowers here. Colorful bird and brilliant spiders that make intricate webs. All sizes of spiders. And of course colorful snakes some of which are poisonous. The Queen has powers to neutralize the poison of the snakes or spiders.

I hope you like the story so far.

Adonis I see that you changed the subject in your last message. I can always conjur up a sister for you. We'll see.

WitchQueen
              "WitchQueen"

Comment

Xanthia

It is midnight. Ishtar looks very pretty standing there on the shore waiting for the return of the Boatman. He stands in the boat and propels the boat with a long pole. The boat is called Destiny. Ishtar is wearing a long black dress to the ankels. Dark black stockings and shoes and a long black cape with a hood that is buttoned at the neck. She wears a large black Bendictine Crucifix on a long black cord. This particular Crucifix is said to ward off evil spirits. She carries a carpetbag with wooden handles. In the bag she has her Book of the Quran. She also has her bag of Gold Coins in the carpetbag along with makeup and her favorite mild perfume.

The King can see Ishtar at the point. He has traveled through the Rain Forest to the waterfall. The chieftan of the Head Hunters brought him to this place. The waterfall is truly magnificent to see. Behind the waterfall are stone stairs leading up to a cave. The King enters the cave and travels in for a ways. It is here that the round stone wall is hidden. Inside of the wall is a large wireless monitor that enables the King to see much of the Universe. It is possible for the King to program the monitor to the destination of his choice. On this night King Ahmed finally sees Ishtar. He has been told she is very nice, brave and respectful of all of the Universe. The work of Allah. He has made arrangements for her welcoming.

When the King first came to Xanthia only the Head Hunters were there with the animals. Well the Castle was there. The Castle on the high mountain is surrounded by the King's Fortress.

As time went by the men of the King's Army started to arrive. They live on farms below the mountain and around the village, which the King has called Kimbala. The village has grown and the King is now having a Mosque built within the village.

There are rivers flowing throughout the Rain Forest. Rivers with Crocadiles. Crocks are on most Planets. That is if they have Rivers they have Crocks. And there are also elaborate Butterflies within the Rain Forest.

I'll change the story line for now. I must speak of Adonis. I fear I have insulted him or hurt his feelings. I hope I have not done this. Adonis you may have the capability of becoming invisible when you want. I have decided my sister is too mean to be with you. She fights too much. I think instead Milaka should be your Bride. I am sure she will truly love and cherish you for eternity. And then she will be a goddess. She can also become invisible when ever she wishes. Furthermore you said you have heavenly treasure. She will like that. Maybe.

So if you will please accept my apology and return soon. You are missed.

Ishtar alias MysticalRose
                WitchQueen

I will try to make the story Muslim where I can.
                "WitchQueen"

Comment

Disappearance of the "Kitten Models"

I do not know what happened to Mohamed-Maha's thread. I like to see the "Kitten Models" and now they are gone. I do not understand this.

Well I shall speak to Adonis since it was not possible for me to view the adorable "Kitten Models" again. I just want you to know, Adonis that I think you are really clever and I am happy you presented your self again. I should not have said you move too fast. I would delete that mention but alas it is too late to omit that line.

I want to thank you for all of the compliments, you are really sweet and I do not want you to be my brother, instead I hope we are friends.

I hope I do not bother anyone by telling my story. I made it up. I fool around with it from time to time.

Something else was deleted. It was a post that you, Adonis made and I replyed but I do not know where it went. I wanted to read it again and see if there was anything else I wanted to say to you. What did you do?

I know that some of what I write here is not funny but some of it is and this category just happens to be where this story happens to be.

I have not gotten to the Evil Druids yet. Even Paradise there may be enemies. The Universe is vast, beyond our comprehension. The King is not a Warlock, maybe, I have not yet decided about this. He does have power over Rain, the Cold, Thunder, the Wind, and the Heat. He can wreck havoc with the weather.

I do not say too much about King Ahmed because he is the King and will be true to himself. He will be himself and so will Ishtar.

WitchQueen
                  "WitchQueen"

Comment

Happiness

Adonis, I just want you to know how very happy I am that you are back to being yourself. One other mention. I have never known of anyone who was capable of saying things the way that you do. I believe you must have been on the stage along your journey through life.

WitchQueen
                    "WitchQueen"

Comment

The King

To continue the story.

If you want to be the King, you have to want to be the King of Zanthia and you have to want to be there one day. You must believe this to be so. I decided I should have a plan. This is best and also I like to design.

The King has been in the cave behind the waterfall for awhile now and he has programed the wireless monitor to have Ishtar transported to Xanthia as soon as she steps off the boat. The guards at the River Styx have told Ishtar the journey will be sudden so be prepared. The time had come. Ishtar steps off the boat and transportation begins. Within a few minutes she materializes in the cave before King Ahmed. He has been alone on Xanthia for a time now. The year is 850a.d. Remember King Ahmed and Ishtar are Time Travelers and have the capability to travel throughout the Universe at will. The King takes Ishtar's hand and kises her litely on the cheek. She now has the black Crescent Moon and the Star on her right cheek. And she is now a Witch. She will be the WitchQueen of Xanthia.

Xanthia is divided into two very large continents. There are two Oceans. One on each side of the land masses. The Oceans are crystal clear, blue green in color and there are many species of fish and other sealife in the waters. There are some islands that are not inhabited but the King has look out posts on the islands.

Each continent has five provinces with a large capital of one million people in each one of them. Then there are the smaller villages and of course the farmers. The capital of the province of Galaria is Kimbala. Forget I said that was a village.

The people of Xanthia are Muslims. They brought their religion to the new world with them. The are also other Muslim planets throughout the Galaxy. That is how far Islam had spread. The people wear Arabic clothing.

King Ahmed is having five Mosques built in the capitals of each province. The other continent will be ruled by someone else at a later time. The five capitals are built magnificently something like Malasia. Xanthia truly is a beautiful planet. It is a self sustaining planet and has wealth, gold, silver, diamonds as well as certain gems not found on the planet Earth.

King Ahmed has his Sword and all of his men have sword. He also has a revolver that he brought from the future. Some of the men do have revolvers. His army does not wear uniforms, they wear Arabic clothing. King Ahmed and Ishtar are supernatural but they can become a mortal if they want. Th people of Xanthia have all traveled to the afterlife but they are still mortal for now.

The Druids are evil. They would like to release all of the evil ones from the Dark Solar System. This is guarded by centinels and is much further out but it is one of the responsibilties of King Ahmed.

The planet of Swamps is not so bad. There are three castles below the Earth and you must know the map of how to get to them. King Ahmed goes there sometimes.

WitchQueen

"WitchQueen"

Comment

Dehia

Hi Dehia, Welcome. Adonis really is clever it is true. Post again. If you have any suggestions please be free to suggest.

WitchQueen
                        "WitchQueen"

Comment

The Will of Allah

I must remind you that you must realize it is the will of Allah that determines the destination of our journey to the afterlife. We must remember that the Universe is vast and is still in the process of being formed. What would God do? Sit idlely by just watching us. No, the comprehension of him is beyond our imagination and furthermore he puts us where he wants us to be at times.

But also we must realize the presences of Satan. The Druids are demons. The worst of them are imprisoned in the Dark Solar System. The rest of the demons and evil spirits of Satan are on the planet of Argos on the far side of the Galaxy. These demons were once men who had finally been killed because of their horrendous crimes. It was Satan who breathed the breath of life back into them. At first glance they appear normal but then they have the ability to change into monstrous beings with extended teeth and long claws. There purpose is to prowl throughout the worlds seeking the ruin of souls.

You see the gift of Allah is that we can come back. But the bite of a Druid destroys the body and the spirit so that we can return no more.

King Ahmed's men are mortal but the King has the power to bring them back. They are needed on Xanthia. Only attack and being wounded by a Druid can alter this. They are truly evil and the leaders imprisoned in at the Dark Solar System are worse. The Druids are a true threat to life as we know it to be.

Druids are not able to kill or destroy King Ahmed or the WitchQueen but their plan is to separate and capture them.

The demons are truly afraid of the Head Hunters.

WitchQueen
                          "WitchQueen"

Comment

Hi, Dehia. I'm glad you like the story. Nice to know you.

Hi, Milaka. We have missed you.
                            WitchQueen
                            "WitchQueen"

Comment

King Ahmed

The time has come for King Ahmed and Ishtar to leave the cave behind the waterfall. King Ahmed tells Ishtar it is important that she listens to him.

King Ahmed looks very nice and very Arabic. He is wearing his Sword at his side. The King tells Ishtar to follow him where the path narrows, other than that we will talk along the way. They now go down the stone steps with the pouring water of the waterfall cascading down from the swift current of the stream above.

Outside in the small clearing are some of the Head Hunters. Chief Mobato and his son Couto are there along with some more of the chiefs men. The men wear paint on their faces and chest. They are colorful. They carry bows and arrows for hunting.

King Ahmed introduces Ishtar to the natives. They are of the tribe of the Watanis. During the time that King Ahmed spent on Xanthia, he spent some of the time learning the language of the Watanies.

A short while after Ishtar's greeting, King Ahmed bids the chief and his men farwell till another time.

Ishtar is in amazement of the Rain Forest as the two of them walk along. King Ahmed tells her that the Castle is built on the second level of the mountain and they will be there shortly. The canopy of the overhead trees makes it difficult to see very far ahead. King Ahmed tells Ishtar the Watanis have hidden traps to keep poachers and intruders out. If they trespass they risk being captured and beheaded. The Watanis will place the head on a bamboo pole and let them dry in the sun.

By now King Ahmed and Ishtar have arrived at the staircase leading to the Fortress and the Castle. Ishtar is amazed about how ominous the Fortress and Castle are. They are built with Charcoal Grey stone and it would be very difficult to attack the Fortress. On a cloudy day or at night the Fortress and the Castle look black.

King Ahmed and Ishtar enter the Castle. It is lighted by candles that some of the women in the nearby village have made. There are also women who will make clothes for Ishtar and the King. Gold and silver coins are the currency of Xanthia.

One of the housekeepers explains some things to Ishtar. Ishtar can go to the Watanies for makeup that they make from various plants and flowers in the Forest.

King Ahmed shows Ishtar to her room so that she can put her belongings away.

Ishtar truely likes King Ahmed and she hopes he likes her. She does not know if he has a harem or other wives. She does know he has been on Xanthia for a while now. She has silently commited her loyalty to the King and she has sworn to herself that she will always try to help him with what he wants to do if possible.

It was the ArchAngel Raphiel the woke her from her sleep of death on the planet Earth. Saint Raphiel explained to her that it was time to get ready for her journey to the River Styx. He explained some things about King Ahmed and Xanthia. Saint Raphiel told her the King had been there for awhile. Saint Raphiel had the power to grant her Wisdom.

WitchQueen
                              "WitchQueen"

Comment

Re: The Will of Allah

Originally posted by WitchQueen
                                The worst of them are imprisoned in the Dark Solar System.

WitchQueen
                                Hi Angélita

Are you in any way related to Dubya Bush? I was just wondering since you mentioned the Solar System. One of his famous sentences way back during his first campaign. If you remember?

Interesting writingskills you have. Are you a novelist?

mALIka

Comment

Working...
                                X