Laughables

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Introduction

Ahmed has returned to his Palace. On the ride in he ran into Ibrahim and the other boys. Ibrahim introduced Ahmed to the boys. The new children will be calling Ahmed, Ahmed. He is not trying to take the place of their fathers. The boys are young to the afterlife and have been trying to get use to their new surroundings. Karif and Amman have been on the Planet of Xanthia for a few years now. They tell Ahmed they are happy to be out of the Orphanage.

Now they make the ride up the hill to the Palace and they take Ahmed's horse to the stables. Tomorrow the boys will return the horse to the Training Camp outside of Najat. This horse is Army Issue and must be returned. For now though the horse will remain in Ahmed's Stable. The boys will be taking care of all of their horses. Ahmed then climbs the stone stairs that led up to the entrance door of the Palace.

Ishtar hears the door open and she thinks it is the boys returning from their ride. She comes from the dining room to the Entranceway Foyer. Ishtar is so very happy to see Ahmes. "Ahmed it is so good to see you home. I am happy to see you are well. I will get some food for you and I will also introduce you to all of the children. Come, some of them are in the sitting room here." With that Ahmed and Ishtar enter the sitting room. "First of all this is Tezia. She helps with the younger children and also with the potions and remedies. I have been teaching her some things." Tezia speaks a greeting to Ahmed and welcomes him home.. She hopes that Ahmed will be happy with her and she will try to help out. Then Ishtar introduces Ahmed to Neeta and Abaka. The two younger children are a little bashful but they do smile at Ahmed.

Ahmed tells all of them that they will just make the best of it and try to help each other out. "I have already met Karif and Amman on the way in. They were riding with Ibrahim and Barok. I am pleased with everyone." Ishtar tells Ahmed that "Ibrahim was friends with the other boys. Well I know that you know that. And then Croissa helped decide about Tezia and the younger children. I bought clothes for the children the first day while we were in Masra. We shopped at Dehia's Clothing Shop and also bought a few things at Anisa Shop. We had a nice ride home in the wagon. We also had dinner with Salma at her home and Barok brought back a few clothes with him. He must be going home soon. He has been here for quite awhile now and the boys have been having a nice time. Come now Ahmed, I will get some food for you.'

At this time Ibrahim and the others boys enter the Palace. They also sit at the table with Ahmed and Ishtar and have some tea. At this time Nadia gets the younger children bathed and ready for bed. Nadia helps in the kitchen and she helps with the children. Nadia is Cassem's wife and they live in a house in the back of the Palace. Their children are grown and they live in the village of Najaf.

Ishtar is so very happy to have Ahmed back at the Palace. Well she has been having a nice time with the children, getting to know them and now they are a family. During the day Ishtar, Tezia, Neeta and Abacka spend time in the Attice Room while Ishtar studies the Book of Remedies. Sometimes Malika joins them. Sometimes Malika works with the Watanis gathering ingredients for the potions. Ishtar realizes that they will need venom from the Giant Red Spider. (The spider is orange-red with glits of silver on his boby) The Venom is that of a potent tranquilizer. As you remember the Oblikans used the venom on Bruckos. This variety of spider is located on the planet of Oblikan and the Watanis have been there to obtain the venom. They use their own potent on the spider with the blow dart to put the spider to sleep so that they can then milk the venom. This is a tricky operation and the Watanis hate to leave the Rain Forest.. The venom will tranquilize a Druid though.

Ishtar and Ahmed have been talking in front of the boys and answering their question. Ishtar and Ahmed tell the boys and Tezia not to blab this information around. The children promise thay won't.

Ahmed would like to know where Tartufe is . Ishtar has been keeping him outside quite a bit and the boys take care of him for the most part. Ishtar still does not know if there is to be a child so she has said nothing but she knows she should not handle cats at this time. Best to not. (I should not have mentioned a child so soon but I did. Cats should not be handled at this time. So lets not think of a child for now although to make the story sucessful this must be so.)

At this time the younger children are asleep and Nadia has gone home. Ahmed goes outside to speak with Cassem for awhile and Ishtar and Tezia clean up the dishes and then for while they go into the sitting room and talk. Ishtar decides to take the children into Najaf tomorrow if it is alright with Ahmed. We must go to the cosmetic and women's shop to see what we need and if you would like to have your hair fixed you and the other children can get your hair styled. You can let me know if you need anything.

Finally it is time to go to bed and Ishtar and Ahmed are happy to be alone. The boys are still outside talking which is alright. Ahmed and Ishtar are in the room alone talking. Ahmed brings Ishtar up to date about what has been happening. She is surprised at the slaves. Then Ahmed tells her he will have to go to Quetta, not only about the portholed but also to speak with Munna about the death of Calif. She has always been faithful to him and now she must face his death. Ahmed tells Ishtar,"Let us forget about all of this for now and just be together. I have missed you very much."

WitchQueen
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

• Happy To Be Home

Ahmed is very happy to be home. He sees that the children are curious about him. Especially the younger children. At the breakfast table Ahmed explains to the children that he is not trying to take the place of their real father but they can say that he is there father here on Xanthia and Ishtar is now their mother. The children seem to accept what Ahmed is telling them.

Karif lets Tartufe out to the garden. Tartufe especially seems to have taken a liking to Karif in particular.

Today is a special day. Ahmed and the boys will be going to the Rain Forest to speak with Chief Maboto and the other elders of the village. The journey will be made on horseback but it is necessary to keep watch on the horses as the black panther might see the horses as prey. Some of the boys of the village will keep watch of the horses. Ahmed decides not to take Moon Dancer to the Forest and he tells the boys not to take Midnight or Bandit either.

Ishtar will be going to the village of Najaf with the girls so they can go to the Cosmetic Shop. They will need to get some girl things at the shop. Cassem will be driving them to the village in the carriage. Nadia also will accompany Ishtar and the children.

Ahmed and the boys are ready to go. They bid farewell to Ishtar and exit the front door outside to the patio. Then they descend the stone steps and walk around to the stable which is a ways back from the Palace. Cassem and Nadia's house is also located back from the Palace. Inside of the stable Ahmed and the boys saddle the horses. Ahmed tells Abaka to stay back aways from the horses. Ahmed has decided to have Abaka ride with him. After all he is only three years. Now they are ready to go and they make their way down the rode from the Palace. But first they are going to the Training Camp to speak with Anarcist. It takes about twenty minutes to reach the camp. Once they are there they all dismount and go into the office. Ahmed has called ahead to tell Anarcist they are on their way. Ahmed introduces all of the boys and then he asks Anarcist," Have Freemoncy, Razrif and Pharess left for Quetta yet?" Anarcist replies," They left early this morning and they are going by way of Addas so that they can ride those two from the Addas' Camp back. (I forgot the names I gave to those two) They will be having a briefing with Iceman when they return to the Camp. Then Freemoncy, Raz and Phress will continue to the porthole which goes to Quetta. (This porthole is to the north at the border of the Black Sands Desert. The porthole is located in a large rock at an oasis.) "Speaking of the Black Sands Desert, we will have to contact the Bedoins to come in. I do not know at this time what the Druids are capable of doing." Anarcist tells Ahmed ,"After what I have seen, we best be prepared for the worst."

Ahmed tells Anarcist that he is making a visit to the Watanis. "There may be portholes that we do not know about and I want them to send out scouts and they must be on the alert." "Ahmed we will have to tell the people sooner or later so that they can make plans of safety." Ahmed agrees with Anarcist and then he says they must be on their way.

It takes about one hour to reach the Rain Forest from Najaf but now they are approaching the village. Chief Maboto is happy to see all of them and he knows that the new boys are part of Ahmed's family.. Ahmed and the Chief share greetings and then they get more serious. Chief Maboto tells Ahmed that Malika has been a great help in gathering ingredients for Ishtar's remedies. You see Malika can see very well and since she can fly it is possible for her to site things more easily than a person can. But enough of that for now. Ahmed wants to practice with Ibrahim and the boys. He explains to them aabout his powers and also tells them that Ibrahim also has powers. Today we want to test some of his powers. First of all Ibrahim you must think and really concentrate about what it is you want. The first thing we will try will be the wind. I will demonstrate. And so Ahmed does. And then Ibrahim tries. He is successful and Ahmed is pleased. The other boys are in awe.And so it is that they go through various powers that both Ahmed and Ibrahim have.

At this time Ahmed wants Ibrahim to transport to Carpathia. Remember you did it with Malika when you went to Zergos. "I do remember father." Ahmed tells Ibrahim that "he wants him to tranport the other boys to Carpathia. First I will go there with Abaka and then I want you to think Karif there with me. Outside of the cave where the labyrinth is located. Then transport Amman and yourself. We will show them the Dragons and the Giant Eel. Now I will go and with that Ahmed and Abaka were gone. Karif was ready to go and so Ibrahim sent him to be with Ahmed." Ahmed was pleased. He wanted to be there first so that Karif or Amman would not be frightened. And now Ibrahim and Amman appeared. The boys were very happy with all of this and were excited to see the Dragons and the Giant Eel. As they walked along the side of the river, Ahmed explained to them about the danger they might be facing. We must always remember that we must try to protect the people of Xanthia and the other planets entrusted to us. I want you to study and also study with me. It is important to know the layout of Xanthia and the other planets in our care. The boys promise Ahmed they will do as he asks. Ahmed takes them on a tour of the area around the labyrinth and answers any questions they have about what is going on. "Try not to tell about all of the things that I tell you at this time.

WitchQueen
      "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Thanks for the Space Ship Post on page 8.

(I would like to know who posted the picture of the space ship on the page 8 at one of the threads. It is really inspirational and was a surprise. At this time I have printed out all of the pages up to the present chapter. I would like to keep it and remember everyone in the story. Just remember that all of you are there but I cannot always use everyone's name. I shall continue to try to do this if it is possible.)

Well things cannot always go according to our plans and this is also true for Ahmed and Ishtar. You see Bruckos has now escaped from the cell he has been imprisoned in. He has been working at escape relentlessly ever since Ahmed, Ishtar, Freemoncy, Razrif and Pharess were checking out security on the planet of Zergos. Akbar has been keeping a close watch on the monitor of the prisoners and finally Brukcos separated some of the bars of the cell. Bruckos is very strong. Once he escaped the other Centenals in the dungeon part if the prison did not stand a chance against Bruckos. He spent his free time stalking them one at a time. The other prisoners were now very excited thinking that they too would be freed. Bruckos does not really care about them at this time but he sees that numbers would be a benefit to him.

Akbar has been watching all of this and he decides to get the other men and himself out of there and report the escape. This means they must cross the bridge. The bridge is black and difficult to find but Akbar knows the way. His plan is to cross the bridge and then to contact Ahmed. At this time Bruckos is more concerned with freeing the other prisoners. Bruckos knows exactly how many of the Centenals are on guard on Zergos. Bruckos dismantles the battery that operates the lights in the dungeon. This truly is the Dark Planet and to Bruckos benefit as he is capable of seeing in the dark very well. His plan is to reach the bridge, the labyrinth and find the porthole to Oblikan. He believes this way he will be able to make his way back to Argos and the other Druids. At this time he is not really concerned with the other Centenals. He is more concerned with freeing the other prisoners. Four of the other prisoners are Druids and very evil. The other five prisoners are mortals who have come to the afterlife but mistakenly went to the planet of Argos and got wrapped up in fear of the Druids. The Druids spent much time trying to convince these men to work with them. The men thinking they must have been destined to be with them considered to cooperate with the Druids but they are not really sure about this. They are just confused. Sometimes mistakes happen in the grand scheme of things. There may be reasons we do not understand.

Bruckos would like to kill Akbar. Akbar lead in the battles against the Druids and helped to capture Bruckos with the venom of the Giant Red Spider. Akbar is a mastermind in strategy of battle and Bruckos would like to get rid of him.

At this time Akbar and the other Centenals make for their escape. They are outside of the prison and making their way to the bridge. After awhile their eyes come some what accustomed to the dark. The volcanos shed some light on the situation and also they are landmarks. At this time Bruckos knows that they have left the prison. Once they have left the Dark Solar System, Bruckos will be able to explore and look for a porthole.

Ahmed is not aware of any of the escape. He has been spending some time on Carpathia with the boys. Now it is time for them to go back to Xanthia. Ahmed decides to use the porthole so that the boys know their way around some. Ahmed redios ahead to the guard and then they travel through. Once they are through the porthole Ahmed tells them to return to the Rain Forest the same way as they did before. Ibrahim will come with Karif and Amman and Ahmed has already left with Abaka. Chief Maboto greets Ahmed and asks how things went. "They went well and we did not have any problems. And now the boys also return to the Jungle and Ahmed decides to return to the Palace with Abaka.

Back at the Palace Ishtar has returned. She bought new headscarfs for the girls. The girls had a haircut and wash and so did Ishtar. And then Ishtar and Tezia bought some personal girl items at the cosmetic shop. Ahmed now returns on horse back with Abaka and Cassem tends to the horse in the staable. Tartufe has made his way to the stable and rubs against Abaka's pants. The boy likes to pet the cat. Since Abaka is three he must go inside of the Palace with Ahmed.

Once inside of the Palace, Ahmed greets Ishtar. Ishtar makes tea and juice for the children and they are sitting at the dining room table when Ahmed's phone rings. He answers the phone and it is Akbar. Ahmed knows immediately that there is trouble for him to hear from Akbar. And now the worst is a reality. "Bruckos is free and he has already killed some of the Centenals in the dungeon part. He stalked them one at a time. I decided it is best to leave the prison and wait on the other side of the bridge until we can see what they will do. When I left he was trying to free the other prisoners. I just want to let you know what is going on at the present. Do you have any advice?" Ahmed tells Akbar that he did good and he does not want any foolish chances taken. "Watch the bridge for now and keep me posted about any change in the situation." "Ishtar we have trouble now."

WitchQueen
        "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Bruckos is Out

Ishtar is stunned by the announcement of Bruckos' excape. "What shall you do Ahmed?" "I must go to the other side of the bridge where Akbar and some of the men are located. Some of the Centenals have already been killed and Bruckos is trying to free the other prisoners in the dungeon. I have to go there Ishtar and I will be leaving from the Attic Room upstairs. I'll call to Quetta and speak with the other men and let them know to be on alert. They will have to secure Quetta and the porthole that leads to Argos. The porthole is located inside of a museum in the town of Crete. Things are a mess right now. I have no idea what Bruckos will do." Ishtar tells Ahmed to let her know if she can be of any help. "Go stay with the Watanis if anything serious happens. You have the advantage of disappearance and so does Ibrahim. I tested him out. He is doing a great job with his powers and he now knows how to transport others. I must go now Ishtara, keepsafe." So Ahmed climbs the stairs to the upstairs room and concentrates on the Dark Solar System. Within instances he is transported to the opposite side of the black bridge that leads to the Labyrinth Corridor. He tries not to startled Akbar and the other men. He hides in the shadows and he calls on the radio phone to Akbar. "It is Ahmed and he is here about fifty yards down the corridor." Now Ahmed makes his way to Akbar.

Bruckos sees the movement from the prison entrance on the other side of the bridge. He is aware of the appearance of Ahmed although he does not know that this is Ahmed. Bruckos returns inside of the prison and works on the cells of the Druids first. Work is difficult but eventually he frees on of the others. The five men in the cells are humans. Their families have been made into slaves and the Druids threaten to kill them savagely if the five men do not do as they say. Druids commit evil crimes against other cultures of people. The men know that the Druids are evil but they really do not know what to do about it. At this time Bruckos does not care at all about the five men or there families. He is interested in the other four Druids.

Outside Ahmed and Akbar decide they should leave and go to Oblikan and investigate the porthole from the Oblikan side. This is the porthole that the Druids blew up. Ahmed wants to see if there is any room left on the other side of the porthole.We might as well go. They do not know there way around this Labyrinth. Best we leave while they can't see or follow us to the way out. Little do they know that Bruckos sees very well in the dark and he can see far. Ahmed knows that he is watching. Ahmed sees very well also. "Let us go now while they are occupied. I can monitor this place with the Monitor on Xanthia. I can see many places in the galaxy." So the men follow Ahmed and Akbar. The Labrynth is intracate and it takes awhile to reach the secret door to Oblikan. Once they are on the other side the fairies are waiting. They have worked with Akbar many times and are excellent at worning of trouble. The main fairy is Drega. He is curious about Ahmed. "A friend tells Akbar. He has many powers and can transport like you. Also Malika is one of you and she is helping the Witch on the planet of Xanthia. She likes Xanthia. Atruly beautiful place to be. "Can some of us go there to live?" Ahmed tells them he will try to work it out. He would like a few of them there with Malika. "Well now we must go. We must examine the porthole from this side." Drega replies, "we watch this place and faintly here noise from the other side." "Let us go and secure the cave."

It take about one hour to reach the cave. Oblikan is very pretty but there has been much destruction and there are quite a few cemetaries along the way.. Once in the cave Ahmed decides he would like to have a pipe to push through the porthole to the other side and also for air. It takes awhile but a pipe is found. Ahmed pushes the pipe through about four feet. You see the cave on the other side could have gases that might even effect Ahmed. "What shall we do?" shks Akbar. Ahmed tells him they must breath the air through the pipe. Drega suggests that he could go through the porthole by the pipe and check things out. "Alright", says Ahmed, go slow and we will pull you in if you do not answer. So Drega crawls through the pipe until he reaches the other side. Then he chcks things out and returns. " It seems clear and there must be a leak of fresh air coming in." "I will go",says Ahmed and so he does. Best I materialize there in case something will be in my way. So Ahmed transports through. There is not much room on the other side but the air is clear and fresh. Ahmed can her noise from further out and he realizes they are working all the time.

Ahmed crosses back to Akbar and the men. "Put guards here and rig up explosives but do not use them unless absolutely necessary. You must secure the planet, especially here. I have decided to go home. I must go to Quetta but I will keep in touch. Bruckos has no where to go except to Oblikan. Be careful, he is very crafty. I will try to have Ishtar monitor Zergos and the Dark Solar System. Also it will be necessary for me to go back to Argos and check out the work on the cave. I will try to speak with some of the slaves and see what I can do there. And so I will go.

WitchQueen
          "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Ahmed calls to Freemoncy, Razrif, Pharess and Najf tells them of Bruckos' escape. I want you to continue to secure Queeta and I will be there as soon as I can but first I must go back to Argos and try to contact with the slaves and let them know what is going on. I'll have to trust someone there. I will get back to you as soon as I can. Ishtar will monitor Bruckos on the Moniotor at the WaterFall and keep me posted to what they are doing. They are securing Oblikan also.

WitchQueen
            "WitchQueen"

Comment

• A bit of humor is always very good

Comment

• i demand a pay rise or i'm out of the story!

Comment

• A Pay Raise

Razrif, if the story makes big I will give you a tip although this is not the law. You are an inspiration you see and I hate to leave you out so be a good sport about this. It is all for all of you the best I can do. You must be brave in case it ever becomes real in the afterlife. Who knows. I have made sure that you are not alone in the story but the boat stays so if you are sick you will get over it. I would post a picture for you if I could but I do not have the capability to do this so you post one for me. Please do this.

And now to continue. Ahmed decides he must go directly to Quetta and see what Freemoncy, Razrif, Pharess and Najaf are doing. Aactually they have been wandering around Quetta to explore. Freemoncy wants one of the men to keep guard in the museum near the porthole entrance. They have all been talking with Najaf about Argos. Razrif thinks they should pass through the porthole and see if any of the Druids are around. We must remember that they have been on the Dark Planet with Ahmed and they saw Bruckos and the other four Druids for them selves. Najaf has told them that the cave on the other side is pretty secure with a large rock covering the entrance. Finally they decide to sneak back into the museum and go through the porthole. What they do is spend time in the museum and as it nears closing they try to hide. At the last minute Najaf decides to remain on Quetta and to wait for Ahmed. He tells the others not to wander too far from the cave entrance when they explore. This they agree upon.

Once the museum closes the men come out of their hiding in a storage room in the back of the ground floor and make their way up to the attic on the top floor. Najaf stands guard at the entrance to the room and Freemoncy, Razfif and Pharess transport through the porthole. The cave is pretty spacious and there is some light from the entrance. Since Najaf had one of the battery lights with him he gave it to the other three so that they could see in the cave.

At the entrance to the cave the men can hear some talk outside. There are some creatures not too far away but they do not know if they are Druids or slaves or both. They decide they must investigate the voices. Pharess voluteers to go out and see what he cana. He goes outside of the cave entrance which is totally hidden from outside view and makes his way through the narrow passiage way to the edge of the rock. He can hear the voices clearly and they are Druids with one slave with them. The slave is a Quettan. Quettans are highly visible because the have slanted eyes and creases on the side of the eye itself. The Quettan does not try to escape. It would be futile for him to do this. And furthermore he does not have a weapon. Druids are quick and savage and they also carry swords for play although they really do not need the sword to fight.. They have long sharp teeth and long sharp claws. The Quettan would not stand a chance.

The Druids are talking about Quado and Bruckos. The Druids hate Argos which is depressingly dark and dismal. Actually sides are being taken between Quado and Bruckos. Even the Druids know that it is near the time of Bruckos' trial. They do not know that he has escaped. The judge chosen is called Zarcof and he is an Oblikan. This is where the trial is expected to take place. Ahmed is aware of all of this. Some of the Watanis were supposed to go to Oblikan and search for one of the Giant Red Spiders so that the spider could be milked of his venom. This is the only way to tranquil Bruckos. The Oblikans are seeking the death of Bruckos for his crimes. Ahmed realises the trial will go on whether Bruckos is present or not. Time will tell these things.

Ahmed decides to transport to Quettan to see his men. They must help the Quettans secure the Planet. Quetta is pretty nice and the people are happy for the most. It is a little wild there with shotouts and gambling and some bordelos. Well Quetta is a bit more like the Wild, Wild West of old. They have a train and Ahmed is considering this for Xanthia although the horses and the wagons are quaint and functional. Not too may Quettans are allowed to come to Xanthia because of their habits. The lifestyle is not wanted on Xanthia. Still some of the men from Xanthia might want to travel to Quetta for a visit. It is considered an adventure.

Ahmed now appears in the attic of the museum and confronts Najaf. "What goes?" he asks Najaf. Najaf figures now they are going to hear it. This is not a game and Ahmed is sure to be angry with the others. "What goes Najaf. Where is everyone else?" "They went through the porthole to investigate the cave." replies Najaf. Ahmed is now a little irritated. This is not a game. "I must go through now and see what they are up to. "They swore they would be very careful and not be seen." Ahmed goes through and confronts Razrif and Freemoncy. He whispers," What goes on?" Raz replies, " Pharess is out side of the cave. We heard voices. He is trying to hear what they are saying." At this time Pharess comes back into the cave and is surprised to see Ahmed. He explains to Ahmed what he heard outside and about the Quettan slaave. "I can't transport him from here he is too close to the cave.
                  They will search if he disappers."

The men leave and go back to the museum. "Best set up some men on the other side of this porthole and secure the cave. They must remain quiet and if they hear any talking near they must transport through to the museum. They can keepj their food and water on the other side and work shifts of four hours. They must be totally trusted. Check with the army of Quetta but I want you to use our men for the watch. Tell them not to use the phones inside of the cave and keep them turned off. "I must go now and set things up at other places. Don't for get that Bruckos is out and he is working on the other Druids in the Prison."

Bruckos has found the keys.

WitchQueen
                  "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Well Anisa, where did you get the pictures of the Fairies? Maybe you could post them in this story. They would go nice with the SpaceShip and the Dancing Girl of Quetta. I have the Dancing Girl but I do not have the Fairies. They are perfect. I like Illustrations.

WitchQueen
                    "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Ahmed's Return

Ahmed now returns to Xanthia. He hopes for the best with his men. There is no sense to fool around any longer. He is trying to decide what to do about Bruckos. Well he returns to the Palace Garden and he is greeted by Tartufe. Ahmed enters the Palace by the back door and greets Ishtar, who is doing dishes in the kitchen. Tezia and Neeta are there and Abaka is playing in the front sitting room. Ahmed tells the children he must speak with Ishtar privately so they go into the opposite sitting room to talk.

Ahmed carefully explains all of what has happened. "I want you to understand that Bruckos is very clever and will try to return to Argos via Oblikan. He does not know that the porthole has been blocked so even if he escapes we will be sure that he will hide out on Oblikan and plan his strategy." Ahmed continues to explain to Ishtar everything he can so that she may be prepared in case they come to battle.

In the meanwhile Ahmed is not aware that Bruckos has found the keys to the cells and has released the other prisoners. Bruckos has terrorized the other five prisoners with threats to their families. The men agree to help the Druids. But I do not know. Bruckos wants the men to cross the bridge first in case it has been boobytrapped. The men have no choice. They must go first. So this is how it goes. Singley they cross and bruckos is satisfied. The five men have a brief opportunity to speak on the far side of the bridge. Mosul, the leader speaks and says," we must not be traitors. We must escape any chance we get. They all quickly agree. At this time Bruckos and the other Druids cross the bridge. To them this is a great feat. Now we must search for the porthole. At this time the Labyrinth shifts to their amazement. "Curses,"says Bruckos. He thought that he had the map of the Labyrinth figured out. Not so he sees. "We must study this for while and sort things out. After about ten hours Bruckos believes he has located the porthole. It seems familiar. Bruckos believes that it is night time on Oblikan and he decides to pass through the porthole and see what the others have set up.

Bruckos just passes through to the far right side of the porthole. He is in the shadows. It is very dark in the cave and Bruckos sees that there are five guards by the door. They have revolvers. Bruckos decides to go back to the other side and then he will send the five men through the porthole with one of the Druids. This Druid is called Pedra. He is known to be very vicious. He will pass through with one of the men and he will be holding onto him. This man, Garth is terrifies by this. They all hate Pedra except for Bruckos. Bruckos has promised Pedra a territory on Xanthia. Once they are through the porthole the five men see the guards. The five of them try to subdue Pedra so that he can't harm Garth. The five men make a break for it and run out of the cave. At this point Bruckos and the other Druids transport through and they also make a run for the forest. They are fast and make an escape. "Curse those men. They will pay. We must make our way to the porthole as fast as we can." Once the Druids are at the cave to the porthole to Argos, they kill about twenty of the guards along the way. Now Bruckos sees that they are trapped. The porthole is blocked with large boulders and dirt. Bruckos must hide on Oblikan and they will search. The Oblikans hate Bruckos. They will try to bring the Watanis back to help to catch the. They must go to the mountains and find shelter and hide out for now.

Ahmed now knows that Bruckos has escaped to Oblikan. Well the Oblikans must hunt them down. Ahmed has enough to do. He must secure Xanthia and release the news of Bruckos' escape. Also he is waiting the return of Freemoncy, Razrif and Pharess from Quetta. Najaf will stay on Quetta. Ahmed is happy to spend time with his family but it will be necessary for him to go to Quetta and speak with Munna about the death of Calif. This will be a difficult task for Ahmed to do. Ahmed decides to take Ibrahim with him so that the boy can visit with his mother. Ahmed explains all of this to Ishtar. I will be leaving tomorrow and I will also be taking Barok back home to Masra..

That evening Ishtar tried to make things as normal as possible under the circumstances. The dinner was nice and Nadia tidyed everything up. The children told Ahmed many of the things they have done. And Ahmed and Ishtar got to spend a nice night together. In the morning the birds were all chirping and then Ahmed sent a soft rain to the area.

"Ishtar I must go to the Training Camp here at Najaf and set up plans for going to Quetta and then Kruata. You must spend time in the Rain Forest and keep track of Bruckos. He does not know we have a Monitor here on Xanthia. Anyone going under the WaterFalls will think the Monitor is a well. Work with the Watanis and make arrangements to obtain the venom of the Giant Red Spider. Do you think you can do all of that for me?" "I will do it Ahmed. Malika will help and the children do what I ask of them. You are my love, Ahmed." Ishtar kisses Ahmed on the cheek.

WitchQueen
                      "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Making the Best of It

Ahmed has decided to remain home for the time being. This way he can plan his strategy about the current situation. He does not like to do things haphazardly. Now after three days at the Palace, he decides to go to Quetta and speak to Munna. Ahmed has told Ibrahim that they will be making the journey together and they will be bringing Barok home to Masra. It is the morning of the day of Tuesday and everyone is up early to see Ahmed off. At the last moments Ahmed decides that he will also take Karif and Amman on the trip. All of the boys are excited. They will be making the trip on horseback and Ibrahim is riding Bandit, his favorite and Karif is to ride Moon Dancer. Amman will be riding Midnight. Ahmed will be riding his new horse which he calls Excaliber. Excaliber is a brave man with a Sword. (This is from the story of King Arthur.)

It is time to leave and Ishtar, Tezia, Neeta and Abaka bid farwell to Ahmed and the boys and off they go. Ishtar has decided to go to the Rain Forest and view with the Monitor hidden by the WaterFalls. She has Cassem hitch the wagon but Ishtar decides to ride Morocco to the Forest. Once they are at the village of Chief Maboto, Ishtar lets the children play with the Watani children of the village. Malika promises to entertain them and keep watch. Ishtar decides to take Tezia with her to the Water Falls. Ishtar explains to the girl about the Monitor and tells her that she will teach her things that she wants her to remember. The area of the Water Falls is truly scenic. Ishtar shows Tezia the hidden stone staircase that leads to the porthole from the River Styx. Ishtar tells the girl, "This is where I first came to Xanthia. This porthole is from Earth. The Druids would like to transport to other places and cause havoc and destruction. We must help prevent this." Ishtar shows Tezia how the Monitor views where one thinks of . It's scope is vast. Ishtar concentrates on Argos and the slaves. She sees that they are working on what she believes is the buried cave which hides the porthole to Oblikan. Ishtar decides to phone Ahmed and explain what she sees. "Ahmed is it not possible for you to do something to slow them down?" Ahmed decides to create another blizzard and then when it is high he will cause an avalance. This will help. "This is good Ishtar, now I want you to scout Oblikan and search for Bruckos. You have seen him. Pretty soon the trial will begin and the Oblikans are getting ready. I must now go. I'll talk to you later in the day."

Ahmed and the boys are approaching Masra and they head for Omar and Salma's house in the city. Finally at the house Ahmed speaks with Salma. She is happy to have Barok home although the boy would like to make the trip to Quetta. Ahmed wants to stop at the Training Camp and speak with Omar and bring him up to date about everything. Barok wants to go and Salma gives in and lets him. Barok asks his mother if he can go to Quetta with Ahmed and the other boys. "You have been gone for quite awhile now, you know." "I shall ask father if I can go. I would really like to." "Ask him then," says Salma and with that they depart to the Training Camp.

At the Camp, Omar greets them. Ahmed has called ahead. Ahmed wishes to have a talk with Omar and so the bloys are to go to the dining hall while the men talk. Ahmed explains everything to Omar. "Everyone has seen that Bruckos has escaped from Zergos. Rumor says the Druids can fly so the men have decided to post watch on the roofs of the high buildings.. The short wave radios work and they are using them to practice but you must get the shipments to Kruata and speak with the Africans. They are more vunerable than the others."

"Well as soon as I finish up on Quetta, I shall return and plan the trip. What about the explorers?" "The explorers have left and started tracking the main river in the Rain Forest. The other explorers are on Kruata and they will be ready to leave when you arrive," replies Omar. "Let us go have lunch and spend some time with some of the men,"Ahmed tells Omar.

WitchQueen

"WitchQueen"

Comment

• Time to Go

After Ahmed and Omar have lunch with some of the men it is time to go to the porthole to Quetta. Ahmed leaves Barok with his father, Omar and it is also necessary to leave the horses at the Training Camp of Masra. Ahmed wants special care of the horses. He has been very pleased with Excaliber although he still likes MoonDancer. (I forgot who was riding which of the horses although they are Excaliber, MoonDancer, Midnight and Bandit.) At this time Ahmed, Ibrahim, Karif and Amman climb into the wagon and make their way to the mountain porthole to Quetta. Ahmed drives the wagon himself. After about one hour they reach the cave. The cave is guarded by some of the men from the Army.The men work in shifts. They are aware of the danger of the Druids.

Now they are cleared to pass through the porthole to Quetta. "I will go first with Ibrahim and then I want you and Amman to come through. We will all be in the city of Crete. Well actually the outskirt of the city. There is not really serious danger here at this time." And then Ahmed and Ibrahim were gone. "Here we go," says Karif. "Come." And so the two boys follow Ahmed and Ibrahim to Quetta.

Ahmed is satisfied with the boys and they are likable also. Things are going good. Ahmed tells them,"We will be staying at one of the hotels for the night. We are using one of the wagons that they keep here near the cave..So they ride to the hotel in the center of the city. The journey is interesting and the boys observe along the way.

The hotel is called the Center City Hotle. Ahmed checks them in and the boys share an apartment room and Ahmed shares another room across the way. He tells the boys they can go out and see the city. "You can use the wagon. I will rent a horse from the blacksmith. I must go to see Munna and explain to her about Calif. Ibrahim, you will see your mother tomorrow. What I go about now does not concern you. Do you understand what it is that I tell you?" "I understand father. I am sorry about Calif but he is not the one who is my father. You are. Tell my mother hello and I look forward to seeing her tomorrow."

Ahmed and the boys settle in their rooms and then they go to dinner at one of the Cafes near the hotel. After the dinner the boysfreshen up and want to explore the city. At least the area they are presently around. Ahmed walks to the blacksmith a few bliocks away and rents a naggy horse. Not particularly his style. Well he is not too bad but a nag nonetheless. Ahmed could take the train but he would rather ride on a horse.

It takes Ahmed about twenty-five minutes to arrive at Munna's house. He had called ahead to make sure that she was home. She said that she would be waiting for him. Ahmed climbs to wooden steps to the porch and winds the metal key door bell to announce his arrival. Munna answers herself and greets Ahmed. "Come," she speaks. "We will talk in the front palor. Please sit. And how is your wife?" "She is well, Munna and how are you?" "I am as I am. What about Ibrahim?" "He is well and he is here on Quetta. He has come to visit with you. With him are Karif and Amman. They are now his brothers. They are friends and they are from the orphanage in Masra." "This is news Ahmed. You surprise me." "Munna, I bring bad news to you. I have been to Argos and there are prisoners there. They are slaves and some have been killed by the Druids. I am afaid I must tell you the Calif is one of the ones they killed. He is gone. He tried to escap and they went after him. They did in fact catch him and killed him."

Tears run down Munna's face. "All this time and now I know his fate. What shall I do now. I am lost." "You must be brave Munna and perhaps another will come along." "I do not know Ahmed. You have Ishtar and destiny has united us with Ibrahim. I loved another and you also loved another. We both have waited all that time.. Look how different our fates are? You must go now, I must be alone. But I look forward to seeing Ibrahim tomorrow."

Ahmed leaves and decides to check in with the General at the Camp and check out the security. "I must find the museum but I will talk to the General first about the porthole.."

Well the boys are wandering around Creta. "It is pretty nice here," says Ibrahim. The other two boys agree with Ibrahim. The women look a little wild. They wear space suits and are very unfamiliar to the boys who are Muslims. "What do you think about this place," asks Amman? "I don't know," says Karif.

"They have a rodeo. Why don't we see what that is. I have some money." says Ibrahim. "We all have some money. Ahmed told Ishtar we could help out with things and we could have some money of our own." "Your right Karif," replies Amman. "Let's go," says Ibrahim.

WitchQueen
                          "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Lachare?

Well thank you for visiting this site I work on and so I decided to visit yours. I see that it is under construction at this time. I think that it looks very interesting. I do not know if I spelled Larache the right way. I have the impression that it is a place located in Morocco. You are a little seedy but I will excuse you. I hope that you are not a porn site as that is out. Keep it clean would you. I am into fantasy and adventure. I do not know how many people have read the entire thread. Also I do not know what Larache means. I will check out your site once again.
                            Also the Moroccan Star is very romantic. I have seen the star also on the eye of a woman on one of the other sites.

WitchQueen
                            "WitchQueen"

Comment

• Quetta

The boys are at the Wild West Show. The show has almost come to an end now. Ahmed has returned to the hotel. He drops off the horse at the blacksmith to be taken care of and then he returns to his room. Ahmed decides to call the General and make arrangements to meet with him in the morning and show him the porthole in the attic of the museum. Tis the Crete Museum of History. Ahmed tells the Generat that the porthole must be secured. This one is obscure. After Ahmed rings off with the General he calls home to Ishtar. "Hello, Ishtar. It is I, Ahmed. How are things going?" Ishtar then goes on to tell Ahmed that she has spent much time in the Rain Forest with the other children. "I check the Monitor everyday and I have seen the slaves on Argos trying to clear the debri from the covered cave. Some of them are women and there are children near by. They barely feed them. As for Bruckos, I have seen him once. It seems that he moves around in the mountains and there are many places to hide. Do you think he knows that we are monitoring him and the other escaped Druids?" "I do not know Ishtar but keep a watch out and let me know of any changes. Call Akbar if you see any thing suspicious." "I will do that for you, Ahmed."

"Well Ishtar I have spoken with Munna and told her of Calif's death. She is still sad after all of this time. But I think she will now get over his disappearance and death. She decided to place a stone in the cemetary in memory of him. I told her I thought that was a good idea. And also I want to tell you that the boys have gone to a Wild West Show here in Crete at the Arena. They should be back soon. I am waiting for them. And finally I have told the General about the porthole to Quetta from Argos. This is a serious problem as their Army is not as capable as that of Xanthia. Well best I go for now. I want you to keep alert. Good Night."

Ishtar is at the Palace but during the day she spends time in the Rain Forest with Malika. Malika knows about the Monitor in the cave under the Water Falls. In fact Malika also checks the Monitor for anything out of the ordinary. Especially she looks for Bruckos because he is hiding out on Oblikan which is where Malika is from. Sometimes she sees the other Fairies. She does miss others of her own kind. Mostly though she is with Ishtar and she is in her normal size.

Ishtar talks to the children so that they have a plan and she also works carefully with Chief Maboto and Cuoto. The time has come for some of the Watanis to go to the planet of Oblikan and find some of the Giant Red Spider. The venom is necessary to make the tranquilizer for the Druids. The Oblikans canonot do this. Only the Watanis can do this. The Chief will be going himself and he has put Guido in charge while he will be gone. Cuoto will also be accompaning the Chief on this mission. The chief and some of his men will be leaving by the end of the week.

At this time the boys(guys) have returned to the hotel. They check in with Ahmed and Ahmed discusses portholes to the boys. "There are several on each of the planets. I do not know why they are connected but they are. Menske is the one who taught me these things and over the years I checked them out. I have been here for quite awhile now and I have learned much. I have decided to teach you boys as we go. Just remember that Ibrahim can transport you quickly.This is a power you can share if you stick together so heed my words." All of the boys agree to listen carefully to Ahmed's instructions. Ahmed tells the boys,"For now it is best if we get some sleep. We will be up early in the morning and I am going to show the porthole to you before the General Arrives. He will be here around ten o'clock but we will be up at four so get some sleep."

Four o'clock comes quickly and all are up. They shower and dress. They have one change of clothes. The hotel will take care of their other clothing while they are gone. Ahmed has been up for while and now they are ready to go. This time they travel in the buckboard to the Museum. The Museum is not yet opened but Ahmed has called ahead to Najaf. Freemoncy, Razrif and Pharess are also there waiting for Ahmed. The other men are surprised to see the boys but Ahmed explains that they can work together since Ibrahim also has powers. The men accept this but they have doubts. "Try to trust them as they practice at the training site. I only want them to know where the porthole is in case something happens. They are leaving as soon as they see the porthole position." The men are not really enthused about all of this.

Najaf left the door to the Museum opened. It is the side door to the basement. All of the men enter and the boys follow. The boys look at each other and do not want to make any mistakes. Inside they follow their way up the staricase to the attic of the Museum. At this point Najaf points out the the position of the porthole. Ahmed says, We must go through but he tells the boys to remain where they are and keep a watch. And so they pass through to the other side. Nothing remains in the cave and Najaf has the light. They make a quick look around and then Ahmed goes outside of the cave and makes his way between the large rock and the mountian. At the edge of the rock he carefully looks around. It is nightime and down the mountain somewhat, Ahmed can see lights from windows. Now Ahmed goes back into the cave and motions the men to come with him back to the Museum side. The boys are curious and Ahmed tells all of them there are lights. It is dark there anyway so they need them.

"Well I have to wait for the General now and I want you boys to go back to Xanthia and help Ishtar if she needs it. Also learn the short wave radio and practice at Najat Training Camp. And so the boys disappear in front of the men.

"We shall wait for the General," says Ahmed.

WitchQueen
                              "WitchQueen"

Comment

• General La Hoya

It is now later in the morning and the boys have left and gone back to Xanthia. Ahmed, Freemoncy, Razrif and Pharess are waiting for the arrival of General La Hoya. They are having breakfast at the cafe next door to the Museum. The breakfast consists of eggs and goat cheese. Ahmed explains to the other men that they must make things clear to General La Hoya so that he can work with his men.

At about nine o'clock the General and some of his men arrive in front of the Museum. Ahmed invites the Gerneral to join them at the cafe. The rest of the General's men wait on horseback. "Greetings, General," says Ahmed. Then he goes on to introduce his men. "We have a problem, General La Hoya. We have discovered another porthole from Argos to here. It comes through into the attic of the Museum." This surprises General La Hoya. Ahmed goes on to explain about the escape of Bruckos and the other four Druids. "They are on the planet of Oblikan hiding in the mountains." The General asks what plans do they have about all of this.

Ahmed goes onto explain to the General everything he can think of to bring him up to date. Ahmed says to the General,"I want you to be on your guard and secure this Planet. Planets are vast and the task will be difficult. You must have outposts even in the more obscure places. I advise you to take this very seriously and increase your size of your Army." La Hoya sees that Ahmed is indeed serious about all of this. Ahmed advise him to brief his men. "I would like to see the porthole as I am only familiar with the one that goes to Xanthia." replies the General. "We shall do this but first I want you to know that there are slaves on Argos and the Druids have been using them to try to clear the blocked porthole which goes to Oblikan. I must tell you that Calif has been killed by the Druids while trying to escape." "I see," answers the General. This is sad as I was good friends with him. And what of Munna?"
                                "She has been told. I told her myself. I will be going back to Xanthia today but if you have any new questions do not hesitate to contact me." "I shall," replies the General. But now, let us go to the attic." Ahmed pays the bill and then they go next door to the Museum.

All of the men go up the stairs to the attic room. General La Hoya tells his men that the information from here must only be released to the people he tells them. We do not want panic. Najaf has been keeping watch in the attic and Ahmed has called ahead to him. Najaf points out the porthole position. "It is here. Do you think we should put something in front of it?" "That is not a bad idea," answers Ahmed. "What is on the other side?" asks the General. Ahmed tells him, "It is a cave which is halfway up a mountain." General La Hoya says,"Let us go through". Ahmed reccommends that he should go through first since he can transport quite fast.

Ahmed passes through and sees that all is clear, then he returns to the General. " We must whisper. I did not check the outside of the cave. Let's go." The men are excited with the adventure and to be trusted with this mission. They whisper in the cave. Ahmed and General La Hoya decide to go out of the cave and survey the area. They leave Freemoncy in charge since he had been there before.

Ahmed and La Hoya squeeze through between the large rock and the side of the mountain. Ahmed goes first and the General follows. At the end of the passageway Ahmed carefully scans the area for any of the Druids. Actually he would like to speak with one of the slaves. May be they will scout around.

Ahmed ventures out into the clearing. Actually there is a pine tree very near the passageway to the cave. This helps very much. He motions for the General to come out. They whisper. Ahmed tells the General that there are some buildings about one quarter of a mile down the mountain. "Shall we go there?"asks La Hoya. "Maybe we should. I'll go back into the cave and get two more men. I'll get Razfir and one of yours. While I do this just watch out because they can fly. Be on your guard."

Ahmed returns with Razrif and one of the General's men. Santiago. Ahmed explains that they are going down to the village and see if they can find any slaves. It is night so they can sneak sown there. All of the men move cautiously. It takes about thirty minutes to reach the edge of the village. Ahmed decides to make it raining and windy so that any Druids will go inside. They hear one and he is not too far away. "This is disgusting. And it was nice today, too. I just do not understand. Let's go inside."

"That was close", whispers Ahmed.

The men in the cave were instructed to return to Quetta through the porthole if they did not return in three hours. Ahmed motions the men to follow and at each window they listen for voices. They all seemed to have Druids. "I do not know what they do here. Maybe they are just outposts or guards." Finally they see a slave. She is a Quettan. "Can we get her," La Hoya whispers. "I can get her says Ahmed and I will put her in the cave with the men. What do you think Razrif?," asks Ahmed. Razrfi answers Ahmed, "Try it. The men will see she is Quettan." Ahmed sees that she is not that old. "She must have been here for quite a long time." "Try it anyway," says Razrif. "Maybe she remembers things." "Alright , she looks afraid." And so Ahmed transports here to the cave. "Let's get back whispers Ahmed.

Lily materializes in the cave in front of the men. They are really astonished with her apperance. Pharess says,"Ahmed did that. She is Quettan. You can see." The Quettan soldier speaks with her. The men try to make her feel safe as they can see she is very frightend. "We must wait for the others." He asks the girl if she saw them. "No I saw no one like you except for the other slaves.

After one half hour Ahmed and the others return. The men decide to pass back to Quetta and leave the girl with the General and his men for questioning. Ahmed and the others decide it best to travel back to Xanthia. And so they leave the Museum and board the buckboard and travel back to the porthole which leads to Xanthia. The General has been given his instrucions and will keep in touch by radio.

Ahmed feels pleased with the Mission.

WitchQueen
                                "WitchQueen"

Comment

Working...
                                X