The Morocco Chanel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Morocco Chanel

I would just like to say how very nice the new design of the Morocco Chanel, Morocco.com is. The map is great and the colors are brilliant and the photo of a Black Sand Beach is perfect. Best Wishes

WitchQueen
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Since I do not understand I will have to be an observer.

WitchQueen
    "WitchQueen"

Comment

well i will explain it to you in brief: Morocco is larger than what the map is showing, they are excluding the sahara, south of Morocco. the sahara is Moroccan and should be part of the map!! it's easy and simple: this map is actually offensive that's like showing the usa map and showing that new york is a part of canada!

Comment

moroco the best country in Africa i studey law in Rabat I like and love moroco

Comment

اهلا بالجميع انا جديد هنا ارجو ان تتواصلو معي وشكرا

Comment

Originally posted by MPrince View Post
            well i will explain it to you in brief: Morocco is larger than what the map is showing, they are excluding the sahara, south of Morocco. the sahara is Moroccan and should be part of the map!! it's easy and simple: this map is actually offensive that's like showing the usa map and showing that new york is a part of canada!
            He's right

Comment

Update

I added Moroccan Channel to my FaceBook page. I also shared the post and there is a direct link to morocco.com
              "WitchQueen"

Comment

Good idea Witchqueen.... How are you? hope you are in good health and still busy with your story.
                If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Working...
                X