X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P2P Softwares

do you use any P2P softwares? which one you like most and why

which is safer?

i use Ares i find it easy, you can even download/install it in a minute, i even use the web so often no need for more windows i used to have Imesh before but that was slowing my pc i couldn't run it all the times
    Ares
    12.50%
    LimeWire
    37.50%
    Emule
    0.00%
    Imesh
    12.50%
    Kazaa
    0.00%
    BearShare
    0.00%
    Winimix
    0.00%
    Gnutella
    0.00%
    Other (specify in your post)
    37.50%

Limewire.....

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Comment

i would use LimeWire if not Ares...

limwire is a good one

Comment

Hmmm...

I prefer BitComet. Uses less resources, lightning speed. What's there not to like about it?
        But if you really want to download audio (Full length albums) at blazing speeds, i use a Google hack. Much, much faster.

Teach me not what i already know, teach me what i need to know
        russia.com, ukraine.com, scotland.com, nepal.com, ecuador.com

Comment

I tried to use Limewire and ares... they don't work man... I find the download but they woudn't work .. or they work veeeery slowly...

before all this I always use BitSpirit... man! this chinese/japanese I don't know software is terrific.. it works with torrents .. it's fantastic.. I get always high quality video and sound in a high tempo.. it never disappointed me...D

Comment

a Few more clients

Morpheous, Shareaza (also supports torrents, gnutella etc...), Kazza Lite K++ (discontinued), bittorrent, old plain fServe via DCC and XDCC on IRC, just a few more there, the easiest of the lot is just plain old DCC on IRC.
            Private Message
            Email

mIRC Chat

Comment

I used most of the above. but now I go straight to the site and get what I want pretty fast as well. I don't use any now .although Bittorent is quite good

Comment

I love most of these too, ,but Emule is the best.
                123... file sharing

Comment

Now Utorrent is much better. Try i bet you its simple and faster to download file
                  cheap genuine kaspersky 2010 & norton antivirus or internet security activation key (license code). buy here

Comment

Working...
                  X