Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion in downloading movies and music, for free?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your opinion in downloading movies and music, for free?

What's your opinion in downloading movies and music, for free?
    legal
    16.67%
    illegal
    25.00%
    sould be legal
    8.33%
    sould be illegal
    8.33%
    I don't care.. I just download
    41.67%
    I download.. and i worry about it some times
    0.00%

Not bad what is the website?

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Comment

I live in London and its not like as it is back home, go out to your local music shop and buy arabic/rai music, you can get good music from the net thats not available for us here to buy, as for downloading music well am not bothered with it

Comment

freemocy you mean the picture? .. I just picked it up a long time ago from a forum...

Comment

The picture of the baby with popping up sockets and bizarre body..!! It is sbs who put up the link ...!!!

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Comment

well i think that illegal downloadin isnt that big a deal, they say that by doin this yoiur supportin organised crime but the only crime i can see is the riddiculous prices they charge at cinemas to watch a usually crappy film, and if i remember rightly boxoffice taking were up 9billion on the prevoius year so it cant be doin too much harm can it

Comment

i download movies, songs..etc i download on Ares and LimeWire.. i could see brand new movies from downloads..here in Morocco u gotta wait couple of months before you can see a new movie, and not better than "download crime" cuz you will have to borrow or buy fake copies as well and you will have to see them only in the crappy francais c'est pas bonne so i download !! everything and whatever Language i want it

Comment

Democratize cinemas!

You are right Stafism... those white heads/the bosses in Hollywood production companies are asking rediculous prices for their pictures whether in cinemas or on DVD... if they decrease the price in cinemas and for DVDs with 60% , 90% of the download worldwide will disappear... people won't take the trouble and wait so long and stick with their PCs to download a movie...!!... they will be instead doin' other cool things...

who has nowadays got the time to make bread home!!! most of people purchase bread from the baker.. because its price is so low and reasonable ..!!!!

Larache I know that 100% of the Moroccan cinemas show Hollywood movies only in French but is it the same with DVDs ? is the English original version available in them,? or is it only mama Fran├žais??

Freemocy... what's the matter... why are you obsessed with the image.. we're disscussing here another matter remember?

Comment

Originally posted by Amazigh Man
                  freemocy you mean the picture? .. I just picked it up a long time ago from a forum...
                  No obsessed , jst answered you back !!

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Comment

alright man!

but I still did not hear your comment about the topic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amazigh Man
                      Democratize cinemas!

Larache I know that 100% of the Moroccan cinemas show Hollywood movies only in French but is it the same with DVDs ? is the English original version available in them,? or is it only mama Fran├žais??
                      I have no idea about morocco but in algeria you usually find the DVD with the original soundtrack and sometimes with the subtiles as well. Most of DVDs sold here are not "original" that's why you can't complain about missing features that every DVD should have at least.

Comment

ok

but is it in Algeria that the all US movies are shown in cinemas only in French... like in Morocco?

Comment

Yes the same french dubbing

Comment

lazzhar.. does the Algerian young generation like the French dubbing or not?

Comment

Amazigh, most of people here cannot understand english so they have no choice. But lately people started watching moveies and tv series aired on arab channels like MB4 and OneTV with the arabic subtitling. I guess people here are starting to realize that listening to the original sound would be far better even though it's hard to understand what actors are saying.. in the end it's a visual based art and good made movies doesnt need dialogue to be understood.

Comment

Working...
                              X