driving theory test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• driving theory test

My theory test is next month and I am very nervous. Can you please suggest as to how should I prepare for it?

Originally posted by ruby1 View Post
    My theory test is next month and I am very nervous. Can you please suggest as to how should I prepare for it?
    Hi Ruby, bit of an odd request. Where are you taking the test? are you in the UK? I think it is possible to take a mock theory test online. Also most Libraries have books and CD roms on the topic. I wish you every success.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Hi,
      I passed my theory test exam 2 months back on the first attempt. You have got sufficient time but you need to start preparing now.Buy books / CDs or go online for preparation, mainly whatever suits you the most.
      I would prefer going online or buy a CD. It helps in taking innumerable practice tests. Concentrate on HPT section more. But overall dont be nervous, u will pass through.

Comment

Hi Mike, Congratulations on passing your theory test. Next I suppose it will be the practical test, Good luck with that.
        You could have saved yourself some money getting your Cd's from a library, that way you're not left with something you're unlikely to need again.
        If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

I passed my theory test finally last week. The basic problem with me was that I am very busy with my work and cudnt find the time to study. I found this site quite helpful as it gave me a downloadable version of the software and I could practice at my own pace, no time limits sort of pressures to abide by. Pass Driving Theory Test, DSA Mock Test and Hazard Perception Demo Clips for Car & Motorcycle. has all latest official questions and HPT clips. Also included the Highway Code and the newly introduced Case study section.

Comment

Working...
          X