Moroccan Van Hire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moroccan Van Hire

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone can help and perhaps knows of a company who will rent a van and allow me to take it across to Spain and back. I have bought furnishings in Morocco for our home in Spain and I know I cannot bring a Spanish hire van into Morocco, so I was hoping to do it the other way around. Any suggestions please?

Is it not possible to have a moroccan person with a van do that for you? I think that is much cheaper... Though it is important to be sure you can trust the person..
    www.propertyinmorocco.eu
    Feel Free to send me your Articles about property in morocco for the propertyinmorocco.eu blog!!
    Of course you can add your links in these articles..

Comment

Yes, I had thought of trying to hire and man and van but as you say, I would have to trust that person with all my belongings. However, I would prefer to drive myself and that way can do even more shopping! I have recently found a company in Spain that will authorise their vehicles to leave the country.

Next question, can anyone tell me how far it is from the port in Tangiers to Rabat by car and also what tolls I am likely to have to pay on the motorway?

Comment

It should be possible to take Spanish rental cars into Morocco. I've done so myself!

From Tangiers to Rabat by car and using the highway is about 4 hours, max.

The tolls? Hmm I am not sure, but it ain't an arm and a leg! maybe around 100 dirhams.. but that is a wild guess.

I hope you understand that you will be importing into an EU-country and that you will have to pay duties and taxes in Spain?
        Make sure you have all the paperwork with you, such as the invoices and the certificatie of origin.

Comment

Driving spanish rental into morocco

Hi, i've been trying to find a rental company that will allow me to take a van into morocco but have had no luck. Do you remeber which company you used that allowed driving into morocco from spain. Thanks, this would be really helpful

Originally posted by Never_Mind View Post
          It should be possible to take Spanish rental cars into Morocco. I've done so myself!

From Tangiers to Rabat by car and using the highway is about 4 hours, max.

The tolls? Hmm I am not sure, but it ain't an arm and a leg! maybe around 100 dirhams.. but that is a wild guess.

I hope you understand that you will be importing into an EU-country and that you will have to pay duties and taxes in Spain?
          Make sure you have all the paperwork with you, such as the invoices and the certificatie of origin.

Comment

Can you tell me what company you used that allowed their cars/vans acroos the border into morocco from spain. I'm travelling to spain soon and need to hire a van to bring furniture back into morocco. Thanks.

Originally posted by cupcake View Post
            Yes, I had thought of trying to hire and man and van but as you say, I would have to trust that person with all my belongings. However, I would prefer to drive myself and that way can do even more shopping! I have recently found a company in Spain that will authorise their vehicles to leave the country.

Next question, can anyone tell me how far it is from the port in Tangiers to Rabat by car and also what tolls I am likely to have to pay on the motorway?

Comment

We are renting a van in moroccan for 8 people. The one I have rented is a Ford Transit or similar. I do not know if this is a 7 or 9 passenager van. Has anyone rented one before? If we want a 9 passenager van, which one is best to ask for.

van rental

Comment

Wenger230. Thank you for your Post regarding to help Cupcake getting a van. But please, Could you show the Website Link?. I think that's a good and safe for eveyone to see what's there.

Regards.

Yassinsih87
                Moderator.

Comment

Van hire Spain to Morocco

Originally posted by cupcake View Post

I need to rent a van next week in Span to collect my furniture from Marrakech. Its a challenge to find a company that will allow its vans to be driven in Morocco. Does anyone know which company provides such a service? Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X