Help with driving test / license in Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with driving test / license in Morocco

Hi all - i have a slight problem that somebody might be able to help me with.
    I lost my license for 12 months for speeding in the uk - only 130 down the motorway - at present i am living in Spain, but retaking the test here is notoriously difficult as i cant speak spanish fluently enough.
    Is there anyway i can take a test in Morocco asap or any other means as i need to lease a car for work here.
    Anybody who knows of a driving test centre preferebly in Tangier or close by i would appreciate any info - or indeed any other means of obtaining one.
    Any replies in confidence to:
    moonfizz2000@yahoo.co.uk

Pass your driving test

Hello Sunfizz i will give you a suggestion. if you had lost your driving license then you can take another copy of that from the legislation of Spain. If you not speaking Spanish well then you can use a translator. It helps you to translate Spanish into English. You give test again with the help of translator. If you are in UK and want to pass your driving test then i will help you. Because we are running a driving school and providing many facilities regarding driving. If you want to take some help then please check this link. Driving Lessons DVDs|DSA Driving Instructions Manual to Pass your Driving Test

We help you to pass your driving test quicker and cheaper.

Comment

Originally posted by Sunfizz View Post
      Hi all - i have a slight problem that somebody might be able to help me with.
      I lost my license for 12 months for speeding in the uk - only 130 down the motorway - at present i am living in Spain, but retaking the test here is notoriously difficult as i cant speak spanish fluently enough.
      Is there anyway i can take a test in Morocco asap or any other means as i need to lease a car for work here.
      Anybody who knows of a driving test centre preferebly in Tangier or close by i would appreciate any info - or indeed any other means of obtaining one.
      Any replies in confidence to:
      moonfizz2000@yahoo.co.uk
      Tut tut....naughty, naughty...130 mph. Hopefully when you repass your test you will not drive so fast as to lose your license again. best keep death of the roads.
      If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Working...
      X