No announcement yet.

Going back to Bled..but in what car?!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going back to Bled..but in what car?!!

if you was to go back to Morocco or Algeria...And you to drive
    all through France and Spain....
    what car would u take?

Mine would be a ....

U lyk...?

We're goin in this, this year....

And im help with the driving 2 inshallah....

Comment

R4

Or Maybe a ..........

Comment

....dats joke....still panda's r good uno...

Amira...what will be your soundtrack driving to morocco..

in 1990..
        i went from Toulouse through to Madrid then to the port in southern spain
        in ..........

this!!....

Comment

I have a Chrysler Grand voyager in black like the pic below... lots of space for the kids, flip down DVD player. all the seats recline front and back so very comfy!
          and best of all drives like a small car!!

Comment

I will be driving this....

or this ..............

Comment

This is the best way to travel to lbled:

Don't know how you guys manage 2 days on the road. I'd rather rent a car

Comment

think ill join ghazala on the plane!
                www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazala

I'd much prefer to fly too, but to fly a family of 5 down to Morocco and rent a car when you get there works out more expensive!!
                  it costs around 1 1/2 grand for flights and then you have to hire a standard small car for around 30 pound a day, a clio is never big enough!!.....
                  we go for 5 weeks so if we were to do it that way, it costs just over a grand more!
                  it costs 1 1/2 grand to get down to Morocco and back all expenses included.
                  so when you think of that extra grand your spending to fly, and you convert that to dirhams
                  'raha mulyoun au nus'!! thats alot of spending money!!

Comment

Do whatever you can afford of..The essential thing is to get over here..

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Ghazala

welah hta kolti sah this is the right one to roll to le bled.....better than tamara ha france ha spain ferry..................shobar tiyara we rolli le darkom shman cryslar shman ri7

3 days dial trik...........Save ur days n fly!!

Comment

hahiya Mselya maja le Maroc.........Bienvenue Mselya Welcome back

Comment

I have this.............

Comment

Originally posted by Larache4eva
                            welah hta kolti sah this is the right one to roll to le bled.....better than tamara ha france ha spain ferry..................shobar tiyara we rolli le darkom shman cryslar shman ri7

3 days dial trik...........Save ur days n fly!!

you mentioned chrysler...so is that a dig at me Larache??

we work hard to be able to get over to Morocco every summer so that the children can touch base with their roots.
                            i dont have the EXTRA money to fly my family down and hire a car thats big enough for my family and their little cousins that want to go to the beach with us....
                            so if we go through that extra tamera as you put it, to get us down to Morocco then its worth it, that extra thousand pound goes along way!!!
                            Morocco is more than just a holiday....if it were just that there are plenty of places we could go to that wouldnt cost us half the money it does to go to Morocco.

Comment

Take it Easy.. why r u so offended,

Chrysler is one of my favorite cars as well, and i thought teyara is faster n easy...but still if go to south of morocco, driving may last days..and yeah teh journey itself is a holiday . calm down

Comment

Working...
                              X