Upgrading your car…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upgrading your car…

Dose any one have this interest about upgrading his car and stuff, the alloys, Tinted windows, incar dvd … ect….

You can find some sick cars on the streets, but those are just a simple example

Yes I use to do it...died down a lil now, I still got my Corrado G60, be it not on the road, got it covered up in a garage...done quite alot of things to it...lets say its still my pride and joy... and I cant bare to let it go...
    [3:160] If Allah helps you, none can overcome you;
    and if He forsakes (abandons) you, who is there after Him, that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

Comment

Did you spend a lot on it? Why don’t you take some pic and share them with us?

Comment

Here is an old pic...only one i found lol ...its an old car but stil my baby!
        Attached Files
        and if He forsakes (abandons) you, who is there after Him, that can help you? And in Allah (Alone) let believers put their trust.

Comment

i really wanted to do it to all my cars, on my old punto i put some 17inch rims, m3 mirrors and a fat chrome sport exhaust, on the inside just some momo bits, and a sony cd/mp3 player with a 10 disc changer.

With my mk Golf i wanted to put a full body kit on but with all my business moves my cash was tied up, i only put some 18 inch shadow chrome rims, and some chrome handles, and on the inside an ipod connecter, but but right now i have other priorities rather than kitting up my car.

I know ICEMAN has a moded car.
          www.northafricaonline.com

Comment

Originally posted by Khalidz
            The car might be old but its still pricey, why don’t you sell it?

Comment

Once I make my mind up on what car to buy, am going to need some advice about the best alloys to buy, possibly for a black golf

Comment

Originally posted by Lotfi-dz
                Once I make my mind up on what car to buy, am going to need some advice about the best alloys to buy, possibly for a black golf

whats big now, and would look good on a black golf, is rims with all black spokes, and with the lip bit in chrome, so when ur moving it looks like u have no wheel, just a silver circle spinning, and if you have the money make them like 19 inches and drop the car a bit.

I know an algerian guy who was selling cheap rims before, he had a few different 1s, he may still be able to get them at a good price, i got mine from him.

Comment

cheers brav..
                  How much do you think that will cost? With the tyres plus the fitting...

Comment

the black 1s with chrome lip, id guess around 1400, get max power magazine its full of car shop adverts, lots of different rims to choose from.

Comment

hmm...not so much pricey at the mo...but ive had the car for nearly 10 years spent alot on it too, it was my first car ever, still only got 57,000 miles on the clock, so i guess it holds a sentimental kinda value its been off the road for nearly 4 years now... but in the summer looking to get it back on the road...boys and ther toys eh lol

Just look in magazines like la casbah said and online...make sure u get the rims u like, and the bigger the rims the bumpyer the ride is so be aware!

Originally posted by Lotfi-dz
                      The car might be old but its still pricey, why don’t you sell it?

Comment

Rah....nice car.....like the colour....i tell you...dose VW's probaly have the most street cred.....what is that a 2.0..or sum crazy 2.7!!!

Originally posted by Khalidz

Comment

I will have to think twice before putting that much money on the rims....

need to find a car first....

i bought the max power magazine, it has some good stuff on it

Comment

I make project for put new rims for my baby bertha Some hard work to make for fit big wheels

[

Comment

Wow Bernardo.
                              Red like heart

Comment

Working...
                              X