X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Run your Car On Water

Ok well Not completely True;

I came accross this a few years back.

It's Claimed You can reduce Fuel Consumption by up to 50%, You'll still need to fill up with normal fuel, be it Petrol, Diesel or LPG/Natural Gas etc...

You need to Buy or Build a Browns Gas Generator, Feed the resulting Fluid into your engine or fuel tank, and hey presto, you've got a car that has better mileage per gallon consumption.

Nowadays For $750 you can buy the kit From Here.
    A Few Years Back These Generators were costing $US 5K +.

I haven't got the technical ability to build the damn thing otherwise I would have, I know what Browns Gas is, It's been around for almost a century, I don't want to buy the generators cos they are so expensive even at $750, I've seen people using the kits but I don't know them personally, hell there's even a garage that does the installations here in the UK now, the installation could invalidate your car warranty, so this would be great on an old Car.

God only knows what this will do to the engine after a few 1000 miles, the heat generated must be enourmous, as Browns Gas was developed for Welding and Cutting Metals.

If any of you ever get to do it let us know here plz

peace out
    Private Message
    Email

mIRC Chat

Hey there I just want to let you know there is a guide here that teaches you how to run your car on water here -> Run Your Car on Water

Comment

Yes, you can run run your car engine on water!

It is true! You can run your car on water...well not 100% but it sure takes a chunk out of money that you would spend on gas. You can get more mpg with hydrogen. Plus it cleans out the carbon in your car's engine.

We hooked our booster up to a 1985 Camaro. The thing gets gas milage like a honda civic! It really gave new like to the old v8 block.

The booster we have is called hydrostar.

----------------

Watercar,
      Hydrostar Technologies
      Click Here To Visit Our Hydrostar Official Site!
      Last edited by watercar; 8th February 2008, 17:51. Reason: signature edit

Comment

Hydrogen Fuel

Hi there,

I think this information may help you out

Have you ever heard of HHO fuel that has got to be the best way to save on gas prices.?
        ? Imagine the savings. It will cost you about $160, or two tanks of gas to install an HHO

conversion kit

Hydrogen Car Kit - Save Money and Improve MPG Massively
        Hydrogen car kit empowers your car to run on water and avoid oil as fuel. A vehicle however
        will not be able to run on water alone. There needs to be a mixture of gasoline and water to
        enable it to run smoothly.

Even the Water Fuel Conversion Kits - How Using Water As Fuel Helps Cut Your Gas Consumption

Recently,there is increased awareness among many drivers of a technology that uses plain

water tosupplement the cars' gasoline consumption. Called a water fuel conversion kit, it is

a simpleadd-on to your current car engine that uses your car battery to carry out an

electrolysis on water to produce Hydroxy gas (HHO). This Hydroxy gas is used to supplement

the burning ofgasoline in the car's engine.

Hydrogen generator kit for car can be better than gasoline or oil additives to raise gas
        mileage. When you make or do it on your own, you can save money on gas but will save lots
        of dollars on the kit and reproduce the system for other automobiles on your own.

saving money should be what everyonr thinks off and I have done this by using all ideas from
        my free Ebook - WaterFuelKit.net - Cheap Water Conversion Kits for your Car

I purchased the available eBooks that teach you how to run your car on water and installed

one on my "chevy 350 small block," it's pretty easy.

Comment

Hydrogen cars-should u build one??

Hydrogen water car how to plans, reveal that engines can be run on water. Though researchers and scientists have proved that water can be used easily to run vehicles and fuel can be done away with, the governments of the nations for their political interests have not made the knowledge known to the general public. The technology has not been lauded and publicized.
          But detailed information is available at WaterFuelKit.net - Cheap Water Conversion Kits for your Car

Comment

i made some cells from water for gas instructions and put three on my chevy 350 and it runs real good on it even with its jacked up or messed up carb,, gettin like 30mpg if i keep it at 55,never got that before,i also put one on my 91 hoss and it runs reallllly good now, really crisp acceleration but more black smoke or dark gray on acceleration as it is bout 50% wmo, don't know why more smoke though, but the cruise holds it on hills now so am a believer, dont have a fuel tank gauge as i have never figured out what was wrong with it, but am gonna add another cell to it and see what she does, my friends dad made one using plates instead of stainless steel wire like mine and it works better, might try that design, but they are easy to make and i just made a hole on my breathers side and put tube in it ran the hose to that and wahlah,,
            I don't believe in that law of physics as it is just a theory as everything else till proven wrong,
            peace brothers
            Many sites of car auctions : http://2008AuctionGuide.blogspot.com

You can truly get better mileage...... http://carwaterguide.blogspot.com

Comment

installation made easy

HTML Code:
              i made some cells from water for gas instructions and put three on my chevy 350 and it runs real good on it even with its jacked up or messed up carb,, gettin like 30mpg if i keep it at 55,never got that before,i also put one on my 91 hoss and it runs reallllly good now, really crisp acceleration but more black smoke or dark gray on acceleration as it is bout 50% wmo, don't know why more smoke though, but the cruise holds it on hills now so am a believer, dont have a fuel tank gauge as i have never figured out what was wrong with it, but am gonna add another cell to it and see what she does, my friends dad made one using plates instead of stainless steel wire like mine and it works better, might try that design, but they are easy to make and i just made a hole on my breathers side and put tube in it ran the hose to that and wahlah,,
              hey, where did you get the info to install this stuff?
              how much did you spend to get the kit n the cells?
              is it reliable for you?
              let me know

Comment

I've also heard of a Filipino inventor way back then, who created the water-powered vehicle to conserve energy. He tried selling his invention to the government however his offer was rejected for some financial reason.
                car hire africa,
                cheap car hire africa,
                cheap car hire Johannesburg Airport

Comment

Working...
                X