Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where are the mods and administrators???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where are the mods and administrators???

I have never known a disscusion forum where the moderators and administrators are so hard to contact. Does anyone bother to check the posts on here????
    I'm new here and today clicked on the thread in sports, if you check it out someone has posted disgusting and obscene material which I and I'm sure others (if there are any) on this site must surely find not only grossly indecent but also offensive. PLEASE REMOVE IT.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
    I have never known a disscusion forum where the moderators and administrators are so hard to contact. Does anyone bother to check the posts on here????
    I'm new here and today clicked on the thread in sports, if you check it out someone has posted disgusting and obscene material which I and I'm sure others (if there are any) on this site must surely find not only grossly indecent but also offensive. PLEASE REMOVE IT.
    Wot is the topic name ? i browsed but cudnt find anything. BTW i am not a mod

Comment

Originally posted by Ahlam_2005 View Post
      Wot is the topic name ? i browsed but cudnt find anything. BTW i am not a mod
      If you click on new posts, (which is what I do in the hope there may be some) A user by the name Thabonoinhene has posted what to me is obscene and ofensive photos which I feel have no place on any discussion forum. If in deed there are any mods, maybe they should step in and do something about it.

Comment

why don't u both volunteer as mods ...I was a mod here before ,i wish to remain off moderating cose it blocks my creativity lol and make readers think im ot neutral..and yea u should know I had aworldwide fans ,which is ..ya know hard to satisfy..

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
          If you click on new posts, (which is what I do in the hope there may be some) A user by the name Thabonoinhene has posted what to me is obscene and ofensive photos which I feel have no place on any discussion forum. If in deed there are any mods, maybe they should step in and do something about it.
          Unfortunately, even though we try our best not to allow dodgy characters through into the forums, there are many who hide who they truly are until it is too late, and they have posted their filth on the forums. I have removed the posts you are referring to, and extend apologies from the Morocco.com team to anyone who had the misfortune of seeing them. - Regards, Admin
          admin

Comment

Greetings Admin,
            what d ya think of having active mods ,in here and bring back m.com to a better shape ..
            best luck

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
              Unfortunately, even though we try our best not to allow dodgy characters through into the forums, there are many who hide who they truly are until it is too late, and they have posted their filth on the forums. I have removed the posts you are referring to, and extend apologies from the Morocco.com team to anyone who had the misfortune of seeing them. - Regards, Admin
              Thank you, Thank you and Thank you again. I appreciate it's not always easy.

Comment

Reply to Administrator

Thank you for removing the post. They were the worst stuff I ever saw or read. Beyond words.
                WitchQueen
                "WitchQueen"
                What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

Working...
                X