mods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mods

in the locked thread on open board started by tyson, pilous refers to keeda and anisa as whoores, he also insults me several times and has copied and pasted thread from other forums, sort him out plz.
    www.northafricaonline.com

don't you understand ?you did something beyond the virtual you jerk do I know you?

now you come crying in here ,you pervert!
    Anisa was asked politely to leave me alone she called me sexist bastard and supported you on calling Moroccan females whoores and the quotes prove your pervert mentality ..keeda called me weld souk !
    that sort it out!

Anisa I will get her parents info and that's the right thing this site is not responsible for her behavior ,she constantly harass ,insult ,stalk me in all my threads so I do!
    Remember you have insulted our country females etc..and one day you will pay for it sooner or later this site again won't be your crying river place if you have tears !cry now boy!
    yes in the locked thread you insulted mocked all Moroccans who the hell is you or them females you wrote their names on there?!punk!
    Brothers will take care of your behavior inshallah..
    watch your step! ONCE AGAIN JERK Don't play with me or my country name ,you get any girls do your things and shut up! ,you can't stand someone talking about your family than get it!! ,I don't hate you but I don't like you ok!

Comment

what a freak, i think his last post just spoke for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by La-Casbah_com
        what a freak, i think his last post just spoke for itself.
        you were posting mchicha information just because you got banned from another moroccan forum!
        jerk!
        yes you better believe I'm freak so you who you messing with..jerk!
        you started another hate thread on Algeria.com over an innocent mod Al khiyal just because he ain't allowing you to pimp as you do here and you runned like a wet dump dog!
        real freak!
        mmm mOds please help me ..mmm may be this could help sort it out!
        I'm still nice to you ..I was banned and banned and Never for no reason !!!
        you hear me jerk !
        I'M STILL NICE TO YOU DO NOT GET ME TO BRING YOUR FAMILY AS YOU VE TURNED OURS AS WHOORES YOU JERK !
        I wonder how happy your wife now is been separated from you jerk!
        Oh I'm still nice ..I'm I as you expected u Biiitch.mmm help me mods I'm a victim.call me names I'll call you too !got it!

Comment

sort it out!!!please for him!

Replies: 44
          Views: 337
          Forum: General Talk Posted: Mon May 22, 2006 2:49 pm Subject: morocco number 4 in sex starved
          I'm surprised Algeria is not No. 1

well its not so shame, bet half them sex starved moroccans are females aswell, thats why they come after us algerians!
          Topic: morocco number 4 in sex starved
          La-Casbah.com
          he left after i started cussing him what a real jerk untill you get down to theor level well my lord is a witness this is what got me angry at you and who ever supports you..if Anisa and keeda do like been called whoore than you made them so not me!
          sort it out for him please mods
          he thinks he is a victim over what i said not what he did or said!?

Comment

pilous's PM to me......

listen yaw
            go bck to al kheria .darkom
            leave this fight with me
            u will get hurt!
            do not try me!
            seer ya wedy lah yehdeek!
            rah nta you got divorced i had your life years ago but nver was so low scum bag like you!
            respect plp shame do not talk about their womens like that..sure you are walking and watching your step!
            seer fhalek rak thawass 3la el machakeel!

Comment

are you gona continue to allow this freak to talk this way? hes already been banned in the past, he needs to be banned again hes a weirdo!

Comment

Okayokayokay!!!

The thread's been deleted kiddies. Now play nice or you'll both be banned. And then sent to bed without any supper.

V

Comment

Originally posted by voltaires_priest
                  ...And then sent to bed without any supper.

V
                  You do that and I'll report you to the Department of Children and Families!

And Amnesty International too, you bastid!

Comment

LMAO

V

Comment

Working...
                    X