Hi please help me about marriage , rules and law

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi please help me about marriage , rules and law

Hi i'm an italian boy , I'm going to ask the hand to a moroccoan girl , I can' t see and know her becouse she can't get the visa to italy. We was talking on line since two months ... after she know that can't get the visa, she tell me that want marry me . I told yes and i've buy ticket to morocco.
    Really I've just wished to spent two days with her, but she organize all for meet her mom and stay in her house with her parents without intimity (that for an italian people is fondamental before get marry , sex or no). I'm without word becouse i'm going marry her but i don't know her in the real life . she don't want have too a beautiful party for marriage . I'm worry that she's doing all for have the italian citizen. but i ask to my self ... how she can get it if don't live 3 years in italy with me ? And ... the parents are divorced : she tell me that i've to ask the hand to the mother , is it right? or I have to ask the hand only to the father even if are divorced and her live with her mother?
    I'm wrong ? what do you think ? wich privilege she can have if i marry her? She can have the italian citizen ? she can have money from me every month ? or she can't have nothing and I'm just a stupid that i don't understand nothing about the maroccoan culture and I'm losing her?
    please help me i don't know nothing about the moroccoan culture and i'd like to know, i just belive in the love and I'm worried to make an big mistake ...

Ciao e benvenuto al forum. I'm not Moroccan so I can't help with the answers you seek about the traditions and rules of marraige.
    I would be very careful about rushing into marraige with a person you have not met in real life. Is this how you would marry in Italy? How can you be sure that this woman is all she claims to be if you have only spoken on internet? Two months is a very short time to get to know a person. I think if you marry you should be sure that the person is someone you love dearly and know as well as you know yourself and I don't think it is possible to know this from two months talking online.
    We all want to believe in love there's nothing wrong with that but you owe it to yourself to be sure in your heart as if you are wrong and she just wants you for visa...then it's your heart that may be broken. I think you should go and meet her for a holiday and meet her family and try and find out more. Only then I think you can make a judgement call on her intentions towards you. Best of luck.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Originally posted by italianboy View Post
      Hi i'm an italian boy , I'm going to ask the hand to a moroccoan girl , I can' t see and know her becouse she can't get the visa to italy. We was talking on line since two months ... after she know that can't get the visa, she tell me that want marry me . I told yes and i've buy ticket to morocco.
      Really I've just wished to spent two days with her, but she organize all for meet her mom and stay in her house with her parents without intimity (that for an italian people is fondamental before get marry , sex or no). I'm without word becouse i'm going marry her but i don't know her in the real life . she don't want have too a beautiful party for marriage . I'm worry that she's doing all for have the italian citizen. but i ask to my self ... how she can get it if don't live 3 years in italy with me ? And ... the parents are divorced : she tell me that i've to ask the hand to the mother , is it right? or I have to ask the hand only to the father even if are divorced and her live with her mother?
      I'm wrong ? what do you think ? wich privilege she can have if i marry her? She can have the italian citizen ? she can have money from me every month ? or she can't have nothing and I'm just a stupid that i don't understand nothing about the maroccoan culture and I'm losing her?
      please help me i don't know nothing about the moroccoan culture and i'd like to know, i just belive in the love and I'm worried to make an big mistake ...
      From experience I would advice you to marry someone who's culture you do understand, otherwise life could be a living hell.
      arrivederci

Comment

Working...
      X