No announcement yet.

Moroccon women marrying white men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it seems from your post that you hold a very bad view of such a large part of the worlds population, based on your experiences. You should know that this is not always the norm and even within Islam can be found those who are selfish, adulterers who value personal wealth above all. So it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

A persons religion is personal to them and between none but themselves and God, we all find our own path and for those who do not care one way or another that to is there choice. But I also think that narrow minded points of view and an intollerence of others does nothing to help achieve peace and harmony in the world we ALL share.

Peace to you Hamza, and I hope you find future happiness.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

There are moroccan jews, christians... What are you talking about. Not everyone is like that. You hardly find those women in Holland. Just look at your self... Everyone his own grave.
      I dont understand why you are so busy with this... Just look at yourself and live a life not like that.
      ...If you want to be succesfull, you have to resist love... Jihane S.

The Netherlands, 荷兰, Niederlande, Pays-Bas, Hollanda, Hollandiya, Nederland, Нидерланды, オランダ, هولندا

Comment

Well said. We cannot make judgements on the majority when we only have the experience of a minority. But of course some people always feel their way is right and the only way there is. But really they would do well to look at themselves first, they are not without fault....in fact criticising others because they choose to live a different life to theirs shows arrogance, intollerance and no empathy for their fellow man. That could be seen as faults.

Everyone has the right to choose their own path in life, It's their life to live, as they and they alone answer for how the choices they make. It's really not that important what anyone else thinks.

Comment

Indeed. But hey most people are judging, and forget the good things of the person, and I think they tell people negativ things about a person to tell them with other words, look, im not like that.. I think its wrong... THey want to improve themselfs at the expense of others.

The Netherlands, 荷兰, Niederlande, Pays-Bas, Hollanda, Hollandiya, Nederland, Нидерланды, オランダ, هولندا

Comment

Good point...well made. Everyone is equal in my eyes.

Comment

Good to know!! also in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by elaidi2000 View Post
                Moroccan women are the most beautiful in the World. They are wonderful Mothers and their children are the most important people in their World. They are also romantic, sensual, and if yoy show them respect and loyalty you will be loved as no other till the day you die....I should know, I am Irish and I married a Moroccan girl who is all of the above...

Respect
                Kevin
                Any women that receive RESPECT will give you all of the above, Lynette

Comment

Originally posted by Yunus View Post
                  And what is funny is that if you are already a muslim from, say England, the Moroccan authorities don't recognise any certificate of conversion to islam from England and demand you re-take Shahada again in Morocco.

When I married in Morocco, I had to first demonstrate my proof of 'muslimness' to the relevent authorities (being non-moroccan). I had to recite the Quran in arabic, which I did. the authorities seemed pretty strict those many years ago. Seems that nowadays, they become somewhat lax, and accept any 'conversion' for the sake of marriage. Maybe these days money talks more loudly.

But back then, the only girls you saw going with white non-muslim men were prostitutes. Remember, in Morocco, a moroccan man wants to marry a virgin, and a girl who is not a virgin will tend to go with non-muslim men, as a non-muslim ain't fussed about whether a girl is virgin or not.

BTW, there are some 'white men' who are muslims too (though we are rare!).

wasalam
                  Yunus, I am VERY desturbed about what you are saying about white women. The only reason why white men are not "fussed" about marrying a virgin is because of all the high rape figures in my country. You guys get your virgin some way or the other. So kindly dont count all white women into your conversation. As my only dream was to be a virgin when I would get married one day and a WHITE!!! man took - no - STOLE it from me. You should tell that to your daughter when she is raped at 13 and 15: "dont worrie baby just marry a white non muslim. Your remark makes me want to VOMIT!

Comment

Trouble being people like Yunus..think they understand the ways of the world when they in fact no nothing.. Double standards come to mind. I thought in Islam it's desireable for both men and womens to be virgins when they marry. But whilst for women to not be so is considered a great source of shame the same is not so for the man.

Comment

Before 1995 they still hanged men that rape to death in my country. I never told my mother because this two boys would have been killed by our law system. Even that happened to me was so horrible, I knew if I talk, I would sentence them to death.When I was 15 this 21year old boy offered to walk me home from the shop, like he said it is dangerous to walk at night ( it was only 50m away from my sisters home where I was visiting). She was still working, in the same shop that I went to. All the time he was the dangerous one. I knew his face because he was a boy from our small town.
                      Two weeks later he was in a bad accident, he didnot die but he was severly disabled. Two years later he commited suicide. Until today I felt responsible for his death because I wrote him a letter to ask WHY!!!!!!!!! Unfortunetely he never received the letter but his mother did and she read it. They had a big fight and he went drinking and he tried to drive home. They only found him 6 hours after he made the accident. Was I happy? No. But a few years later I had a panic attact as ussual ( that started after the second rape). I couldnt breath and it felt like I would have a lot of heart attacks at ones. For some reason when I got these panic attacks I would try to scratch my skin like something bad is on it. And I remember that day I felt that it was a good thing he had died.
                      18years later I am more calm and the panic attacks are just triggered under very high stress.
                      I still dont like to stand to close to men or talk to them. The moment they are standing to close to me my brain sends a warning and I will leave. Doesnt matter if its in a shop or that time at school. I would be rude to men, like you wont belief. If my husband wasnt so persistant I'm sure I would never ever have married but that time he just didnt want to go away
                      I dont want poeple to be sorry for me, it makes me feel weak and vornerable. Yunus just reminded me what have happened to me and how much I used to hate men. And I didnt wanted to be reminded.
                      Look after your children - boys and girls. These predatores only need a few minutes to destroy your children . . .

Comment

Takfa what happened to you was very horrible, I'm glad you have gone on to make a life for yourself. It's important to do that, if you don't it's like giving those who hurt you once the power to hurt you over and over again. When for them they probably never think about the horrible way they behaved or even worry what consequences of their act had for you.

Always remember that you were in no way to blame the fault was all theirs. Also that most men are not like this, most respect women they meet.

Comment

Arwen, Thank you for always giving good advice and strenght. Just for replying to my message, you gave me more strenght and hope, that everyday it will get better. you are a friend which face I just dont know.

Comment

Originally posted by takfa View Post
                            Arwen, Thank you for always giving good advice and strenght. Just for replying to my message, you gave me more strenght and hope, that everyday it will get better. you are a friend which face I just dont know.
                            You are very welcome Takfa, To have survived thus so far proves you are a strong person. You have the inner strength you need to take your life forward. I wish you well in that, for every time a woman who has been treated cruelly by a man picks herself up and starts her life anew that in itself is a victory, cos in doing so you have denied hin a power to ruin your life forever. Onwards and upwards and I hope you have someone who can love you as you deserve to be loved.

Comment

Joecreosta, if the morocan is berber, i cant see the problem. berber people are white people. some have mixed their race, but I'm married to a white berber.

Comment

I am British Pakistani.

What do you people think of a British Pakistani man, born and lived in the UK all of his life marrying a Moroccan girl?

Comment

Working...
                                X