Moroccon women marrying white men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moroccon women marrying white men

hey all. let me know if some1 can help me answering this question. recently i have been doing a lot of research about the morocon women and i am surprised to explore that recently a lot of moroccon women engage themselves into relationships with "white men" of course non moroccons or even non moslims. then they must convert to islam in order to get married with them as they must fulfill the laws of morocco authorities. my confusion drives me crazy as i though moroco women are moslims and mabe a good examples of great moslim ladies then why the morocon culture allows such liberty to invite things like that? first, getting into relationshiops with non muslim men. and then getting them convert their religion so they can marry them.
    i think to some good extent it is the french influence on the people of moroco. the culture of moroco is supose to be following the islamic shariah laws rather than the french influenced puppet government.
    PLEASE HLEP and reply to my post or message me. thanks

They marry the gawri to 7rag you silly! Welahila, I am not making any jokes here.

Comment

Never Mind sorry but I didnt understand your response

Comment

Originally posted by joecreosta View Post
        hey all. let me know if some1 can help me answering this question. recently i have been doing a lot of research about the morocon women and i am surprised to explore that recently a lot of moroccon women engage themselves into relationships with "white men" of course non moroccons or even non moslims. then they must convert to islam in order to get married with them as they must fulfill the laws of morocco authorities. my confusion drives me crazy as i though moroco women are moslims and mabe a good examples of great moslim ladies then why the morocon culture allows such liberty to invite things like that? first, getting into relationshiops with non muslim men. and then getting them convert their religion so they can marry them.
        i think to some good extent it is the french influence on the people of moroco. the culture of moroco is supose to be following the islamic shariah laws rather than the french influenced puppet government.
        And what is funny is that if you are already a muslim from, say England, the Moroccan authorities don't recognise any certificate of conversion to islam from England and demand you re-take Shahada again in Morocco.

When I married in Morocco, I had to first demonstrate my proof of 'muslimness' to the relevent authorities (being non-moroccan). I had to recite the Quran in arabic, which I did. the authorities seemed pretty strict those many years ago. Seems that nowadays, they become somewhat lax, and accept any 'conversion' for the sake of marriage. Maybe these days money talks more loudly.

But back then, the only girls you saw going with white non-muslim men were prostitutes. Remember, in Morocco, a moroccan man wants to marry a virgin, and a girl who is not a virgin will tend to go with non-muslim men, as a non-muslim ain't fussed about whether a girl is virgin or not.

BTW, there are some 'white men' who are muslims too (though we are rare!).

wasalam

Comment

One would have thought you would have understood darija by now Mr Creosta. Didn't you spent 3 weeks in a hotel and now know it all?

I withdraw my previous post. I thought I was dealing with a Moroccan.

Comment

<<there are some 'white men' who are muslims too (though we are rare>>

as a muslim you are know longer in this ethnic group but belong to and have identity with the nation of muhammad and have allegiances to allah, muhammad, and the believers.

inama al-muminun al-ikhwat surat al-hujurat

islamically white is a creation or biological marker and not an ethnic group as rasool allah(alahi salaam) said "......there is not a black nor a red that enters into my ummat except that he is one of them." musnad ahmad; as explained by ad-dhahabi that all of mankind falls into this physical description of being light skin or dark skin. (my words) however in his statement you see his(alahi salaam) statement of being in his ummat. ethnic wise every muslims is based around abu qasim's(alahai salaam) sunna. our sayyid imaam an-naas rahamat-ul-alameen
            so making color into a ethnic marker is an incorrect ethnic division whereas if you were to look at a persons true ethnic division you must examine rasool's statement " whoever imitates a people are one of them" abu dawood ; in this you see the messengers(alahi salam) definition of a person being that what he portrays and education as is stated in his saying(alahi salaam) "every person is born on the fitra but it is his mother and his father who make him a christian, a jew, or magian" bukhari. A convert denies and repudiate his upbringing to adopt the straight religion which consist of many direction for life.

Comment

can't understand what u mean?

Comment

If you were worried about the islamic shariah, maybe you not supposed to mention "white". We are created equal and the only difference is the faith and not the skin color or race.
                everyone got his own reasons, life and they will be asked from their creator God, Allah not us.
                there's great Muslims everywhere, women, men doesn't matter. We are sorry we aren't Afghanistan (maybe taht's why you are crazy confused?). we don't torture our women, we give them the right to decide what's good for them. and France or Spain got nothing to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by joecreosta View Post
                  i think to some good extent it is the french influence on the people of moroco. the culture of morocco is suppose to be following the islamic shariah laws rather than the french influenced puppet government.
                  In my personal opinon, marriage is a constitution and reunion of two souls and bodies and is fixed in heaven. it does not see caste.creed,breed,color or religion.
                  But if moroccan women want to marry white or for that mater any other men from different nationality and religion our of love , which is unconditional then forcing a guy to convert is a selfish act.
                  Once the mind is clear about marrying only from ones own religion then they better find love in same religion rather than forcing the other to convert just so as to be in Islam.

In world most religions and their followers have a broaden view, and they accept their loved soul mate the way they are which is the right thing to do as a good human being. Nobody carries a religion with their birth but they accept it after birth in the place of birth on virtue of their parents.

The Real,Broader,Big picture also says that love is god and discriminating between individuals on basis of a religion is a bigger crime. This world can become a better place if such discriminations are not done. For those who do can stick to their kind as per their belief and not resort to conversion. That is not love and that is not done. God has given both genders equal rights and women dont have to neccessarily in men world resort to conversion tactics just to keep their place in their respective religion. They can chose to practise their beliefs and allow their mates to practise their beliefs if their bond of love is true.

Forcible conversions of name of religion has only brought in hatred and terrorism in this world. Ironically only Islam has given rise to it due to fanatism. All other religions have preached peace and given the individuals the right to chose the path of their life.

Comment

Moroccan women are the most beautiful in the World. They are wonderful Mothers and their children are the most important people in their World. They are also romantic, sensual, and if yoy show them respect and loyalty you will be loved as no other till the day you die....I should know, I am Irish and I married a Moroccan girl who is all of the above...

Respect
                    Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by elaidi2000 View Post
                      Moroccan women are the most beautiful in the World. They are wonderful Mothers and their children are the most important people in their World. They are also romantic, sensual, and if yoy show them respect and loyalty you will be loved as no other till the day you die....I should know, I am Irish and I married a Moroccan girl who is all of the above...

Respect
                      Kevin
                      Lucky you Kevin. I'm sure a lot of those traits can be found in women all over the world not just Morocco. But I accept you may be a bit biased in this. I wish you every happiness for a long future together. May have said that already in reply to another post of yours.
                      If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahlam_2005 View Post
                        Forcible conversions of name of religion has only brought in hatred and terrorism in this world. Ironically only Islam has given rise to it due to fanatism. All other religions have preached peace and given the individuals the right to chose the path of their life.
                        I agree that for anyone to convert to a religion just for the sake of marraige is wrong. It has to be something for the individual to choose for themselves not for another. My husband and I share the same faith but if we didn't I would never demand that he changed it for me, likewise he would never ask it of me if the roles were reversed. Its what I am, my faith in God has shaped the path I have taken in life. For me there is one God, it matters not what name you call him, what matters that he is a part of your life.
                        If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

A Question?

Did elaidi2000 marry the young Moroccan widow. Best Wishes
                          WitchQueen
                          "WitchQueen"
                          What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
                            Lucky you Kevin. I'm sure a lot of those traits can be found in women all over the world not just Morocco. But I accept you may be a bit biased in this. I wish you every happiness for a long future together. May have said that already in reply to another post of yours.
                            I agree all those attributes wud be in women anywhere in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchQueen View Post
                              Did elaidi2000 marry the young Moroccan widow. Best Wishes
                              WitchQueen
                              Yeah the question came to my mind as well. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X