Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ma_Li_Ka
    Look at this! How original!

I like this top, its much nicer then the ones you get in the souk, more detailed & fitted, I would but one 4 sure

Comment

Originally posted by criossa
      hehehe as in my 11 year old daughter dresses like the girls around us and they dress like .... well anyway. I need clothes that will be proper for her and I to wear in Morocco.
      morocco is sooo not run by the taliban, let her where what she wants...

Comment

Originally posted by criossa
        hehehe as in my 11 year old daughter dresses like the girls around us and they dress like .... well anyway. I need clothes that will be proper for her and I to wear in Morocco.
        A few years ago when my sis was about 15/16yrs,my mum used to try to get her to cover up a bit when she went out as she would want to wear vests and strappy tops,but when we'd go out,she would look so covered up in comparison to some girls we saw, tiny crop tops,mini skirts etc...
        my point is that your daughter will be able to wear anything that you want her to wear!
        Peace and Love
        Kendra

** Life is beautiful, life is a struggle.Life is a beautiful struggle **...Mos Def

Comment

I've had conflicting information about what one can and cannot wear whilst on holiday in Agadir.... if I went outside the hotel I'd wear long skirts, jeans, and long-sleeved tops. Though I could have gone outside in hotpants if I'd wanted..... not that I would have LOL I don't like all my bits on display And I haven't got the figure

Comment

Working...
          X