replied
    Equality in Islam

Bismillah ir-rahmaan ir-raheem
    Al-hamdu lillah ir-rahmaan ir-raheem
    Allahumma salli ala Nabi Muhammad wa ala ali Nabi Muhammad
    As-salaamu laukum wa-rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Book 40, Number 4586:
    Narrated AbuHurayrah:
    The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Controverting(that is, talking about or attempting to change) about the Qur'an is disbelief.

Dear Taoufiq;

Why all this talk about changing Islam? Why do you wish them to be equal? Do you wish that your father bleed every month like your mother? Do you wish that he give birth to you instead of your mother, nurse you or where a hijab when he prays too! Equality is not an attribute of Allah(soubhanna wa taa’la). Allah(soubhanna wa taa’la) is one without equal. Man is not equal to woman so why do you wish to treat them the same. Women have needs that men do not and vice-versa.

“Verily, Allaah enjoins Al-‘Adl (i.e. justice)”
    [al-Nahl 16:90]

“and that when you judge between men, you judge with justice”
    [al-Nisa’ 4:58]

Say: Are those who know equal to those who know not?”
    [al-Zumar 39:9]

‘Say: Is the blind equal to the one who sees? Or darkness equal to light?’
    [al-Ra’d 13:16]

‘Not equal among you are those who spent and fought before the conquering (of Makkah, with those among you who did so later’
    [al-Hadeed 57:10]

‘Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allaah with their wealth and their live’
    [al-Nisa’ 4:95]
    Not one single letter in the Qur’aan enjoins equality, rather it enjoins justice.

Soubhanna Allah wa bihamdihi;
    Sheik Iessa ibn Mhamed

Leave a comment:

• taoufiq
    replied
    I would want my mother to have equal rights to my father. I love them both dearly, and it is only natural that I would want them to be equally regarded by the society they live in.

Islam is the religion of 'Yusr' not '3usr'. In other words, god wants to simplify life for his subjects, not the other way round. We should evolve with the times we live in. I am not saying we should we should make drastic measures to our beloved religion. So, lets not jump the gun!!!

What I am saying is, giving equal rights to women is a good thing. It could only benefit our society as a whole.

Kind regards,

Leave a comment:

• micael
    replied
    Read again boy! who am i calling a kafir? im using the word in a general context!

Leave a comment:

• razrif
    replied
    who you calling kafir?

Leave a comment:

• Ahlam_2005
    replied
    [QUOTE=voltaires_priest]Micael, you have the right to your view (even though it's one that many would deem very conservative). Ahlam also has the right to his, and he is also a Muslim. Similarly, Muslim women should have the choice as to whom they marry, and they give account of themselves to God, not to you, me or anyone else.

Also, if you could refrain from referring to non-Muslims as "Kafirs" that would be much appreciated.

/QUOTE]

"Muslim women should have the choice as to whom they marry, and they give account of themselves to God, not to you, me or anyone else." WELL SAID THERE.
    Thx buddy voltaires.I agree with u voltaires.It wud be nice to be able to express freely and without hurting anybodys sentiments.
    Micael the moderator is really doing his job right and somehow he has said exactly wot i intended.Hats off to u dude for dat.
    As for u miacel i dont have any problems with yr views except that dont use the term 'kafir'.The west surely must have teached u some politness and manners dude.

Leave a comment:

• voltaires_priest
    replied
    Just doin' ma job, sir!

V

Leave a comment:

• micael
    replied
    Thank you officer!

Leave a comment:

• voltaires_priest
    replied
    Micael, you have the right to your view (even though it's one that many would deem very conservative). Ahlam also has the right to his, and he is also a Muslim. Similarly, Muslim women should have the choice as to whom they marry, and they give account of themselves to God, not to you, me or anyone else.

Also, if you could refrain from referring to non-Muslims as "Kafirs" that would be much appreciated.

V

Leave a comment:

• micael
    replied
    listen mate, i dunno about what they do in your religion, but for a muslim woman she cannot marry a man of another religion, he has to embrace islam, and if he doesnt her marriage is not valid!

A muslim woman, if she has imaan and faith in allah would not disown her religion and marry a kafir..

So yes they should only marry muslims...so what you trying to say that a muslim women should marry non muslims?

Go jump dude!

Leave a comment:

• Ahlam_2005
    replied
    Micael: ur wrong fella i didnt say islam supresses.its the men who do it in the name of islam.
    as 4 my children they will have he lberty of chosing any religion they want.I am never of the opinon to force anybody into anything.
    Reg Marriage: women cant be bounded into marrying her choice of man if hes of other religion. Marriage is a love bonding and love dosent see religions.

Leave a comment:

• voltaires_priest
    replied
    No, he criticised men who mistreat women. I can't see anywhere where he attacks Islam.

V

Leave a comment:

• micael
    replied
    did you actually give this alham a warning? when he came on staling islam and saying it opresses women as they cant marry a non muslim blah blah?? i think you should look at this dudes post first and then tell me otherwise

Leave a comment:

• voltaires_priest
    replied
    Cool down now y'all

No inter-ethnic strifeypoos on this board please, Micael et al.

V

Leave a comment:

• micael
    replied
    i feel sorry for your wife, and your child.. make sure your wife and child retains islam as their core belief....and do NOT ever try to change them to your faith!

did you change your religion just to please authorities or for the genuine passion for islam? are you still a muslim? you do realise that a muslim woman cannot marry a man of the book, christian or jew, but a mushrikeen is totally out of the question even for a muslim man!

Leave a comment:

• Ahlam_2005
    replied
    Originally posted by maroc88
    Originally posted by Ma_Li_Ka
    Don't waste your energy on Carl, ahlam. He is one of these fanatic American reverts (I assume) with a desire to marry an exotic girl from Morocco Therefore he appointed himself a being a sheikh. In fact he is just a Lawrencia of Arabia in disguise
    "Ahlam_2005" (or previously alham) here , is a 32 year old Indian Hindu guy who seems to hate arab men and has a perversion for Moroccan women. If Hindu india is so great for women, he needs to go to India and stop the bride burning and rapes in India before taking the case of Muslim women in marocco.

Here is a pervious gem from 'Ahlam_2005':

http://www.morocco.com/forums/showth...threadid=21906

this law can be a exception to nations as below:
    1) Palestine: who might try to marry just 2 get a state
    2) gulf countries: as they might try to invest so much of thier oil money and then try to run the economy of country and make the govt do as they like.There another intrest in women wud make the females in morocoo vulnerable for their stupid carnal desires.See wot happened to US with all that saudi investment.
    3)Terrorist countries.
    The above countries if banned the ban must be for both morocco man and woman so equality remains.
    or all other nations the woman shud be a given a green signal.
    I guess this Indian Hindu really wants Moroccan nationality? or maybe he is the product of a Hindu father and a Moroccan prostitute?

Carl is a Muslim and has done nothig more than quote from the Quran.

I dont hate arab men but hate only wot they do to women in the name of religion.I have a moroccon wife and am happy with her and dont intend to chase any other moroccon women.
    I agree we have pains in indian society too and belie me i speak in the same manner here aswell.But here the women r not torutred in name of religion and in big cities educated women know tier rights and fight for them and get justice.
    When i visit morocco it pains me to see the plight of women at the hands of thier men.
    marriage at 16 divrce n baby at 19.finally they end up in bars or caes to sell themselves.

I just want a better society in india or morocco or egypt and equality for both sexes.The mind frame of men in so bad that everytime i have to show my marriage certificate or else they think that a moroccon wman with a foregner means she is not of good character.I have changd to muslim for my wife and the airport authorities at casablanca were so cooperative when they came to know of this fact.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X