Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who you calling kafir?

Comment

Read again boy! who am i calling a kafir? im using the word in a general context!
      >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
      keep it real, stay chilled!!

Micael

Comment

I would want my mother to have equal rights to my father. I love them both dearly, and it is only natural that I would want them to be equally regarded by the society they live in.

Islam is the religion of 'Yusr' not '3usr'. In other words, god wants to simplify life for his subjects, not the other way round. We should evolve with the times we live in. I am not saying we should we should make drastic measures to our beloved religion. So, lets not jump the gun!!!

What I am saying is, giving equal rights to women is a good thing. It could only benefit our society as a whole.

Kind regards,

Comment

Equality in Islam

Bismillah ir-rahmaan ir-raheem
          Al-hamdu lillah ir-rahmaan ir-raheem
          Allahumma salli ala Nabi Muhammad wa ala ali Nabi Muhammad
          As-salaamu laukum wa-rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Book 40, Number 4586:
          Narrated AbuHurayrah:
          The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Controverting(that is, talking about or attempting to change) about the Qur'an is disbelief.

Dear Taoufiq;

Why all this talk about changing Islam? Why do you wish them to be equal? Do you wish that your father bleed every month like your mother? Do you wish that he give birth to you instead of your mother, nurse you or where a hijab when he prays too! Equality is not an attribute of Allah(soubhanna wa taa’la). Allah(soubhanna wa taa’la) is one without equal. Man is not equal to woman so why do you wish to treat them the same. Women have needs that men do not and vice-versa.

“Verily, Allaah enjoins Al-‘Adl (i.e. justice)”
          [al-Nahl 16:90]

“and that when you judge between men, you judge with justice”
          [al-Nisa’ 4:58]

Say: Are those who know equal to those who know not?”
          [al-Zumar 39:9]

‘Say: Is the blind equal to the one who sees? Or darkness equal to light?’
          [al-Ra’d 13:16]

‘Not equal among you are those who spent and fought before the conquering (of Makkah, with those among you who did so later’
          [al-Hadeed 57:10]

‘Not equal are those of the believers who sit (at home), except those who are disabled (by injury or are blind or lame), and those who strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allaah with their wealth and their live’
          [al-Nisa’ 4:95]
          Not one single letter in the Qur’aan enjoins equality, rather it enjoins justice.

Soubhanna Allah wa bihamdihi;
          Sheik Iessa ibn Mhamed

Comment

Working...
          X