• Show
Clear All

CORRECTION

BISMILLAH IR-RAHMAAN IR-RAHEEM
    Allahumma Salli ala nabi Muhammed
    Aoodthu billahi min ash shaytaan ir-rajeem
    As-salaamu laykum wa-rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Dear Freemocy and Morocco;

I made a error my preceding response. It is that the women gain greater custody of the children after divorce which necessarily gains her the house if she gets custody of the children but gaining the house DOES NOT gain one the posessions in the house or of the assets from and during marriage.

And Allah (soubhanna wa taa'la knows best)

Soubhaana Allah,
    Sheikh Ieesau Ibn Mhamed

Comment

Divorced Moroccan women gain everything nowadays including
      men ..

www.moroccanstar.co.uk

Comment

Bismillah ir-rahmaan ir-raheem
        Alluhumma salli ala Sayidna Muhammed wa ala ali Sayidna Muhammed
        As-salaamulaykum

Dear Freeemocy;

I am reading an article from the BBC-web that divorced women from Morocoo were saying that they get more men wanting to marry them and that men feel that they are more alluring now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/3532612.stm

When ever you just get out of a relationship in the beginning it feels like everyone wants you but after a while you see the line get smaller. When you already have a spouse it seems everyone want you now and whether you have a spouse or not it seems all the good ones have a spouse until you find a good one who is single like yourself.

Soubhanna Allah wa bihamdihi;

Sheikh Ieesau Ibn Mhamed

Here is an excerpt from the King's speech concerning divorcing:

Equal Divorce Rights for Men and Women
        6- "Make divorce, defined as the dissolution of marriage, a prerogative that can be exercised as much by
        the husband as by the wife, in accordance with legal conditions set for each party, and under judicial
        supervision. Thus, the husband's right to resort to repudiation shall be limited by specific restrictions and
        conditions designed to avoid misuse of this right. In this connection, the Prophet (pbuH) is quoted as
        saying: 'The most hateful to God, of all lawful things, is divorce.'
        "For this purpose, mechanisms for reconciliation and mediation, through the family and the judge, shall
        be strengthened.
        "Divorce is the prerogative of the husband; the wife may also avail herself of this prerogative by using the
        right of option (Tamleek).
        "Whatever the case, and before the divorce is authorized, it shall be ascertained that the divorced woman
        gets all the rights to which she is entitled.
        "A new procedure for divorce has been established, requiring the court's prior authorization. Divorce
        cannot be duly registered until all monies owed to the wife and children have been paid in full by the
        husband. Verbal repudiation, in exceptional cases, shall not be considered valid.
        7- "Expand the woman's right to file for divorce if the husband fails to observe any of the conditions in
        the marriage contract, or if he harms his wife through lack of financial support, abstinence, violence, or
        any other wrongful deed. This provision is in line with the general legal principle which advocates balance
        and moderation. Its aim is to promote equality and fairness between husband and wife.
        "A provision has also been introduced allowing divorce by mutual consent, under judicial supervision."

Comment

Polygamy is nearly impossible?

As-salaamu laykum wa-rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu;
          Allahumma Salli ala nabi Muhammed wa lal ali nabi Muhammed

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 7:
          Narrated Said bin Jubair:
          Ibn 'Abbas asked me, "Are you married?" I replied, "No." He said, "Marry, for the best person of this (Muslim) nation (i.e., Muhammad) of all other Muslims, had the largest number of wives."
          The Prophet said, "The rewards (of deeds) are according to the intention, and everybody will get the reward for what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah's and His Apostle's sake, his emigration was for Allah and His Apostle; and whoever emigrated for worldly benefits, or to marry a woman, then his emigration was for the thing for what he emigrated for." (1)

Dear Morocco.com;

I do not know why every women’s group or people in general use the following verse of the Noble Quran to reason banning polygamy/polgeny. I quote the Quran:

Bismillah ir-rahmaan ir-rajeem
          Aoodthu billahi min ash shaytaan ir-rajeem
          YUSUFALI: Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women, even if it is your ardent desire: But turn not away (from a woman) altogether, so as to leave her (as it were) hanging (in the air). If ye come to a friendly understanding, and practise self-restraint, Allah is Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful.
          PICKTHAL: Ye will not be able to deal equally between (your) wives, however much ye wish (to do so). But turn not altogether away (from one), leaving her as in suspense. If ye do good and keep from evil, lo! Allah is ever Forgiving, Merciful.
          SHAKIR: And you have it not in your power to do justice between wives, even though you may wish (it), but be not disinclined (from one) with total disinclination, so that you leave her as it were in suspense; and if you effect a reconciliation and guard (against evil), then surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

The second sentence in the verse is enough to dispel the idea that having more than one wife is not lawful but many still insist that this means only one wife for the Muslim man. The only condition to polygamy is that the man must be just. No man can PERFECTLY just because only Allah(soubhanna wa taa’la) is the absolute perfect and just in this world. I quote:

YUSUFALI: And thou wilt see the angels surrounding the Throne (Divine) on all sides, singing Glory and Praise to their Lord. The Decision between them (at Judgment) will be in (perfect) justice, and the cry (on all sides) will be, "Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!"
          PICKTHAL: And thou (O Muhammad) seest the angels thronging round the Throne, hymning the praises of their Lord. And they are judged aright. And it is said: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the Worlds!
          SHAKIR: And you shall see the angels going round about the throne glorifying the praise of their Lord; and judgment shall be given between them with justice, and it shall be said: All praise is due to Allah, the Lord of the worlds.

This is the why the Muslim man is not able to be Perfectly just and also because:

YUSUFALI: It is true thou wilt not be able to guide every one, whom thou lovest; but Allah guides those whom He will and He knows best those who receive guidance.
          PICKTHAL: Lo! thou (O Muhammad) guidest not whom thou lovest, but Allah guideth whom He will. And He is Best Aware of those who walk aright.
          SHAKIR: Surely you cannot guide whom you love, but Allah guides whom He pleases, and He knows best the followers of the right way.

Allah (soubhanna wa taa’la) says that we have not control over whom we love, so how can you deal perfectly and justly between wives. You can not this is the meaning of verses. Some will take this to mean no polygamy but we know that the Quran is perfect, without crookedness and mentions MANY times speaking to one man as to him having more than one wife for one example:

YUSUFALI: YOUR WIVES are as a tilth unto YOU; so approach your tilth when or how YE will; but do some good act for your souls beforehand; and fear Allah. And know that YE are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give (these) good tidings to those who believe.
          PICKTHAL: YOUR WOMEN are a tilth for YOU (to cultivate) so go to your tilth as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to believers, (O Muhammad).
          SHAKIR: YOUR WIVES are a tilth for YOU, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves, and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers.

I cannot believe that the MOST HOLY BOOK in this world can allow and disallow a thing at the same time. It has to be one or the other otherwise this is crookedness. Therefore polygamy is lawful and the only thing to fear is Allah (soubhanna wa taa’la) not treating wives perfectly just.

Soubhanna Allah wa bihamdika,
          Sheikh Ieesau Ibn Mhamed

Comment

Originally posted by maroc88
            Originally posted by Ma_Li_Ka
            Don't waste your energy on Carl, ahlam. He is one of these fanatic American reverts (I assume) with a desire to marry an exotic girl from Morocco Therefore he appointed himself a being a sheikh. In fact he is just a Lawrencia of Arabia in disguise
            "Ahlam_2005" (or previously alham) here , is a 32 year old Indian Hindu guy who seems to hate arab men and has a perversion for Moroccan women. If Hindu india is so great for women, he needs to go to India and stop the bride burning and rapes in India before taking the case of Muslim women in marocco.

Here is a pervious gem from 'Ahlam_2005':

http://www.morocco.com/forums/showth...threadid=21906

this law can be a exception to nations as below:
            1) Palestine: who might try to marry just 2 get a state
            2) gulf countries: as they might try to invest so much of thier oil money and then try to run the economy of country and make the govt do as they like.There another intrest in women wud make the females in morocoo vulnerable for their stupid carnal desires.See wot happened to US with all that saudi investment.
            3)Terrorist countries.
            The above countries if banned the ban must be for both morocco man and woman so equality remains.
            or all other nations the woman shud be a given a green signal.
            I guess this Indian Hindu really wants Moroccan nationality? or maybe he is the product of a Hindu father and a Moroccan prostitute?

Carl is a Muslim and has done nothig more than quote from the Quran.

I dont hate arab men but hate only wot they do to women in the name of religion.I have a moroccon wife and am happy with her and dont intend to chase any other moroccon women.
            I agree we have pains in indian society too and belie me i speak in the same manner here aswell.But here the women r not torutred in name of religion and in big cities educated women know tier rights and fight for them and get justice.
            When i visit morocco it pains me to see the plight of women at the hands of thier men.
            marriage at 16 divrce n baby at 19.finally they end up in bars or caes to sell themselves.

I just want a better society in india or morocco or egypt and equality for both sexes.The mind frame of men in so bad that everytime i have to show my marriage certificate or else they think that a moroccon wman with a foregner means she is not of good character.I have changd to muslim for my wife and the airport authorities at casablanca were so cooperative when they came to know of this fact.

Comment

i feel sorry for your wife, and your child.. make sure your wife and child retains islam as their core belief....and do NOT ever try to change them to your faith!

did you change your religion just to please authorities or for the genuine passion for islam? are you still a muslim? you do realise that a muslim woman cannot marry a man of the book, christian or jew, but a mushrikeen is totally out of the question even for a muslim man!
              >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
              keep it real, stay chilled!!

Micael

Comment

Cool down now y'all

No inter-ethnic strifeypoos on this board please, Micael et al.

V

Comment

did you actually give this alham a warning? when he came on staling islam and saying it opresses women as they cant marry a non muslim blah blah?? i think you should look at this dudes post first and then tell me otherwise

Micael

Comment

No, he criticised men who mistreat women. I can't see anywhere where he attacks Islam.

V

Comment

Micael: ur wrong fella i didnt say islam supresses.its the men who do it in the name of islam.
                      as 4 my children they will have he lberty of chosing any religion they want.I am never of the opinon to force anybody into anything.
                      Reg Marriage: women cant be bounded into marrying her choice of man if hes of other religion. Marriage is a love bonding and love dosent see religions.

Comment

listen mate, i dunno about what they do in your religion, but for a muslim woman she cannot marry a man of another religion, he has to embrace islam, and if he doesnt her marriage is not valid!

A muslim woman, if she has imaan and faith in allah would not disown her religion and marry a kafir..

So yes they should only marry muslims...so what you trying to say that a muslim women should marry non muslims?

Go jump dude!

Micael

Comment

Micael, you have the right to your view (even though it's one that many would deem very conservative). Ahlam also has the right to his, and he is also a Muslim. Similarly, Muslim women should have the choice as to whom they marry, and they give account of themselves to God, not to you, me or anyone else.

Also, if you could refrain from referring to non-Muslims as "Kafirs" that would be much appreciated.

V

Comment

Thank you officer!

Micael

Comment

Just doin' ma job, sir!

V

Comment

[QUOTE=voltaires_priest]Micael, you have the right to your view (even though it's one that many would deem very conservative). Ahlam also has the right to his, and he is also a Muslim. Similarly, Muslim women should have the choice as to whom they marry, and they give account of themselves to God, not to you, me or anyone else.

Also, if you could refrain from referring to non-Muslims as "Kafirs" that would be much appreciated.

/QUOTE]

"Muslim women should have the choice as to whom they marry, and they give account of themselves to God, not to you, me or anyone else." WELL SAID THERE.
                                Thx buddy voltaires.I agree with u voltaires.It wud be nice to be able to express freely and without hurting anybodys sentiments.
                                Micael the moderator is really doing his job right and somehow he has said exactly wot i intended.Hats off to u dude for dat.
                                As for u miacel i dont have any problems with yr views except that dont use the term 'kafir'.The west surely must have teached u some politness and manners dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X