Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moroccan airports

Just a question:
    Does moroccan border police have the right to strip travellers at moroccan airports without a valid reason. when I say strip I mean up to the last item of clothing(knickers)

Sorry I have no idea the answer to your question. Did this happen to you or someone you know? I would have thought wherever you were in the world police would have to have a valid reason for this behaviour, but I can imagine the reality is sometimes very different.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

thanks for the reply.
      It is very disturbing to know that the staff at moroccan airports can do these things. it happened to someone I love and i think that it make me think again about returning to MY (their) country!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by badia View Post
        thanks for the reply.
        It is very disturbing to know that the staff at moroccan airports can do these things. it happened to someone I love and i think that it make me think again about returning to MY (their) country!!!!!
        It sounds lke you have a connection to Morocco. I hope this person you love has got over the incident. I think there are good and bad people all over the world and in all walks of life. If you feel strongly that what happened was out of their remit then I think you should complain to a higher authority or something. Take care.
        If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Working...
        X