Censorship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Censorship

Recently I signed on to Club Isreal so that I could leave a message. The messge would be something like this. You are doing a little better but you still have not given the Palestinians their state. Not all people in the United States side with Isreal as well as the rest of the world and futher more God does not give land to people. We are all aware that down through the ages that some religious leaders spew propaganda to their followers. Furthermor Israelis are not a chosen people above other people.

I have signed on to Isreal.com previously and stated a few things about the Palestinians getting their state. My point is this Isreal.com has blocked me this time from leaving a new message. I know its not me because I registered with three different names and the last name I used, HailHolyQueen and the password I checked. They are acurate but when I use them to login nothing happens. So I can see that I am being blocked. My name is Gloria Ryder. So I am posting the message on the Morocco.com site instead. If the Palestinians had a site I would have posted it with them.

WitchQueen@mail.com
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

i salute you my dear Gloria for speaking your mind.
    something that i do not think of frequently because i am not deeply Knowledgeable about politics.
    i feel the palestenien's because i am a muslim individual ,but i never got a chance to express my own feelings and thoughts. you are actually open my mind of going to isreal.com and post something that shows my anger and see if they are going to block.
    from your name it looks like you are an american, and i am impressed that you took the time to inform us through morocco.com about your experiences on israel.com

Comment

WitchQueen: About e-israel.com

All three (3) accounts are in good working order.
      Passwords and usernames have not been deleted from the database servers. There's actually nothing to panic about as there is currently not one Moderator listed in any of the Boards to abuse their powers or any sign of hacking.

Please check out the "New Members" Board:
      http://www.e-israel.com/forums/forum...php3?forumid=1

I have successfully logged in with even my username, including the three usernames you've provided. But please, do not post your usernames and passwords for everyone to abuse it. In the future, please send emails to moderators@virtualcountries.com and address it to the Administrator. He will fix it for you A.S.A.P.
      Do not forget to change your passwords though.

Also note that VCI forums discourage multiple usernames as it may create chaos and encourage juvenile deliquency.
      Welcome to morocco.com, by the way.

Hope this helps,
      DV

Teach me not what i already know, teach me what i need to know
      russia.com, ukraine.com, scotland.com, nepal.com, ecuador.com

Comment

Nice Picture

Van Hellsing, the picture is great. Thank you and flowerofmorocco for the replies. I can't get on although I have posted my opinion. Although I am not a Muslem I have read the Koran and I think it is truly great. In fact I have my own copy of the Koran. There is a new Islamic center being built not too far from where I live and it is very Arabic. I have cionsidered going to the mosque some day when it is done. I have been told it is a mosque. I know I must wear a head scarf. I study Islam some although I am Catholic. I have great respect for other people and other religion.

Back to the picture It is great. I have not given out my other E-mails or passwords. I do not know how to change the passwords at the Isreal.com site and they are Two of my favorite names and passwords. They will not let me on from here which is the United States, I would have liked to complain to them direct. I dislike having mixing up messages but I have no choice.

Thank you again for your replies

WitchQueen@mail.com

"WitchQueen"

Comment

WitchQueen...

Go to: http://www.e-israel.com/community/

Click on Edit Member Profile- Change your password, e-mail address, options, etc.

By default, you'd be taken to the General Info tab where you will be able to type in your new password. Click on the Submit Changes button.

To delete your other usernames (which you may no longer wish to use),
          go to: http://www.e-israel.com/community/deleteMember.php
          That's all to it.

Comment

DigitalVampire, thank you for the instructuions about changing my profile but I cannot logon which makes it impossible for me to bring up edit profile. I know how to verify User ID and password as I previously explained and you obviously checked that out. I am in the library in New Jersey, America. I know a little about cookies and computer spying. I swear to you Israel.com will not let me on, if they had done that I would have left my message with them. I have previously left a few messages at their site before they changed their login procedure. Last year or so I left a message for them and when I went back to read it I could see that it had been edited. Some of the information had been deleted. For a while I was writing stories and I kept a record of what I said to Israel.com, So this is why I called my message Censorship.

Thank you for the pictures and in case you did not know Van Hellsing is a movie and he is a Vampire Slayer. The movie was really good. The Vampires were great.

WitchQueen@mail.com
            I hate to change my User ID of Gwenivere as the Myth goes, King Arthur is said to be buried in Jerusalem and HailHolyQueen is a Catholic Prayer. I believe the Israelis do not like this particular prayer.

I did delete my User ID of Gwenavere. That was spelled wrong anyway. Thanks for telling me how to do this.
            "WitchQueen"

Comment

WitchQueen...

I believe it's a v-Bulletin bug rather than a "censorship conspiracy". Other less visited forums like e-singapore.com also have messages disappearing sometimes.

But i have asked the Administrator to look into this problem.

Comment

Changing Password

To DigitalDraculA, Hi!
                Idecided to follow your directions about changing my passwords so I accessed Isreal/Community page and this brought up the Edit Profile. At this point I was able to logon and it made it possible for me to Edit my Profile some and I now have a new password for HailHolyQueen and I also have a new password for User ID of Gwenivere. I experimented some and I could see that I probably could submit a message if I logon to the community page this way, but for about two weeks now since I have registed I am not able to login for Isreal.com home page or access the link with us page.

I also checked out the Members Board and I saw the messages you left after you tested out my User IDs and passwords. You said you were able to login sucessfully and I see that you did. The Gremlins are cute. You are quite clever and I want to thank you for your help with my problem.

About the edited message I mentioned to you. That was submitted between one and a half and two and a hlf years ago. If I come across it I will post it. I do remember that I mentioned Bethlehem as being one of the most holy sites in the world and I also mentioned the holy site of the Golden Dome Mosque. It is sad that such holy places exist were there is violence and the turmoils of war. The part about the Golden Dome Mosque is what had been deleted. I'll try to check it out to make sure.It is sad that war exsists anywhere.

I watch the BBC often and as I see it I feel that the Isrealis are excessively cruel to the Palestinians and it seems they truely try to break their spirit.

I will post a message on Isreal.com when I decide what I want to say. Things are a little better at this time so lets hope something will work out, although some Isrealis want Sharon dead.

WitchQueen
                "WitchQueen"

Comment

Prince of Darkness

I want to tell you that I was able to login, Isreal.com and leave a message.

Also I was wondering if I substitute Puerto Rico.com for Isreal .com will I be able to delete two of my three User IDs? What I mean is can I use the signature to delete that you gave me above. If you have time to let me know I appreciate that but if not I'll figure it out. You see I messed up when I registered because of the Letter/number passwords they E-mail to new people. Well that was a while back.
                  Buenas tardes
                  WitchQueen
                  "WitchQueen"

Comment

Virtual Countries

I still have not been able to log onto Club Turkey.com or Club Isreal.com or Club Peru.com via the home page. I have not tried any other web sites of this design but I see that even though they are listed along with the other Virtual Countries I have assumed they are all of the same company. I hope I am making myself clear about this. I can get through to Club Peru through the E-mail address they gave me in a letter they sent to me confirming my User ID and password for Peru.com It seems that only a few people post on these sites. Club Turkey I was able to leave a message last year sometime but not of late. Maybe if I complain enough I will get an answer to this problem.
                    WitchQueen@mail.com

"WitchQueen"

Comment

WitchQueen...

I do not prostrate myself before the "Prince of Darkness",
                      so i would appreciate it if you do not refer me to such names.

Concerning your questions:
                      Isreal.com, PuertoRico.com and Turkey.com (turkey.com has been offline since last year due to technical problems(?)) are all owned by VCI. However, you will have to register a new username for each and every forum (domain name), if you wish to post.

If you have any further questions or complaints,
                      please send an email to the VCI Administrator and address it to: Mark Bloomfield, moderators@virtualcountries.com.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by WitchQueen
                        Recently I signed on to Club Isreal so that I could leave a message. The messge would be something like this. You are doing a little better but you still have not given the Palestinians their state. Not all people in the United States side with Isreal as well as the rest of the world and futher more God does not give land to people. We are all aware that down through the ages that some religious leaders spew propaganda to their followers. Furthermor Israelis are not a chosen people above other people.

I have signed on to Isreal.com previously and stated a few things about the Palestinians getting their state. My point is this Isreal.com has blocked me this time from leaving a new message. I know its not me because I registered with three different names and the last name I used, HailHolyQueen and the password I checked. They are acurate but when I use them to login nothing happens. So I can see that I am being blocked. My name is Gloria Ryder. So I am posting the message on the Morocco.com site instead. If the Palestinians had a site I would have posted it with them.

WitchQueen@mail.com
                        There is a good reason, Gloria, that you cannot sign-on to Israel.com. Simply stated, George W. Bush programmed the host server to nuke your VCI accounts.

George W. Bush is a kind man, what did you say about him to make him so angry?

Comment

Thank you for the info

I do not understand this exactly but I have not said anything about George Bush too much but I did not vote for him and I certainly do not agree with everything he does. I think he is just wrapped up with himself. I am a swing voter.

"THEN THERE HAS BEEN CENSORSHIP"

As for the Israeli's, I think they do not want people to know that all American's are not with them. I watch the news carfully and make my own decisions about my own personal opinions. Thank you again for the information.

WitchQueen@mail.com alias
                          AngelitaNovina@mail.com
                          "WitchQueen"

Comment

e-israel.com

is a ghost town

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends."
                            - Martin Luther King Jr.(1929-1968)

Comment

Re: e-israel.com

Originally posted by Anisa
                              is a ghost town
                              We need to transfer some Moroccans over there. Morocco.com is overcrowded.

Comment

Working...
                              X