National park of souss massa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National park of souss massa

The National Park of Souss Massa (created in 1991) is located in Morocco, due south of Agadir. With its 33800 hectares of ground between the estuary of the Souss Massa river and the Atlantic Ocean, it includes seven Berber traditional villages: Tifnit, Douera, Sidi Rabat, Sidi Benzarne (where the entrance to the park is located), Sidi Wassay, Sidi Bolfdail Aglou Plage, as well as some cities such as Massa and Tiznit, which melt the culture of the place with craftwork experiences.This Park, renowned throughout the world, hosts particular ornithological species, including the famous bald ibis (who is only present here) and other species of ibises, flamingos, white spatulas and black-headed tchagras......
    There is the Association of El Oued Guides of visitors to the Souss Massa National Park, was founded in 2005 by the will of the habitants of the villages inside the Park itself, with the Park Board has issued and recognized diplomas to those who have followed the course Guides of the Souss Massa National Park.
    Their role is, in fact, to accompany the visit of the Park by releasing information on the area, fauna, flora, local traditions and Berber culture....
    MORE INFO.
    http://visitnationalparksoussmassa.jimdo.com/

After enjoying my ny to niagara falls bus tour with my family I have decided to visit the National Park of Souss Massa in Morocco. This historical park is located in Morocco, due south of Agadir. It is also one of the largest parks of this region with its 33800 hectares area. Seven Berber traditional villages are also located in this park. It is well known all over the world for its ibises, flamingos, white spatulas and black-headed tchagras.

Comment

Off course maicle, I have been visited this awesome spot after my Niagara Falls trip with my family. It is well known all over the world for its largest area. This park is also very famous around the world due to its ornithological species such as; bald ibis, white spatulas, black-headed tchagras and flamingos.

Comment

RANDOLF ! can you shred some photographs of those spots which you have visited during your Morocco tour especially of the National Park of Souss Massa. I think in this way you can help me in the best way to decide where to go in Morocco? Can you do so? Quick answer please!

Comment

maicle, I have only few photos of National Park of Souss Massa and must share with you. I hope you will like these images and enjoy your trip there. It is one of the largest and most visited parks of Morocco. It is well known all over the world due to its rich natural beauty and variety of wildlife.

Comment

Working...
          X