• Show
Clear All

• Festival

Welcome to the Arab American Festival Orlando
    Welcome to the Arab American Cultural Festival in Orlando
    At Lake Eola, Orlando, February 27, 2011
    "WitchQueen"
    What can you do to compare to the Rain?

maicle, I have been attended Arab American Festival Orlando last year after my kissimmee bus tour. It is a best way to know about the Arabic art, food and traditions. You can also enjoy there live music, food and art and crafts. It is a perfect place to enjoy for all ages.

Comment

Festival

Festival sounds like a nice thing to do.
      "WitchQueen"
      What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

maicle, I have no idea when and where this festival will be held in 2015. I think you can get a complete detail about this event and where is it will be held on google. If you get any information about this event must share with me maybe I will be attend this festival again in 2015.

Comment

RANDOLF ! I found this website very helpful about the festivals of this region. I think you should visit his page. Calendar - The Arab Daily News. On this webpage you will find your desired information about every festival which will be held in Morocco in 2015' Don't forget to share your views is this page helpful for you or not.

Comment

maicle, I am very happy to see your quick reply. I visited your shared link and found it highly interesting and helpful for me. I also get a complete detail about this festival through this beneficial source. Now I can easily plan my tour to Morocco in 2015.

Comment

Working...
            X