moroccans in melbourne australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atlas_horse View Post
    do you really have to be so unclear about your new proposed subjects, well thanks and all the best to you too
    Me unclear......I find the above statement about as clear as mud.

I meant IF you ever found yourself in the UK I would be happy to show you places in the country side of interest. This I would do for most as I'm friendly and helpful. hahaha.

If in the unlikely event I one day find myself in Melbourne you could show me what Melbourne has to offer.
    I meant nothing else and if you misunderstood then accept my apologies. I will try and be more simple in future.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

since its been a while im going to say hi Arwen hows it going and then im going to say i didnt misunderstood anything, we were having one open conversation and that means nothing does really matter unless the conversation goes real and deep ... so there is no need to apologies and for the last time good luck with your project.

Comment

Originally posted by atlas_horse View Post
        since its been a while im going to say hi Arwen hows it going and then im going to say i didnt misunderstood anything, we were having one open conversation and that means nothing does really matter unless the conversation goes real and deep ... so there is no need to apologies and for the last time good luck with your project.
        Nice to see you back, I've missed chatting with you, as this place is as quiet as ever. I hope you are in good health. I'm sure if you were AWOL any longer witchqueen would be rewriting your part in her story.

I have so many projects on the go I'm at a loss as to which one you refer. Maybe it's my planned trip to Morocco. Well that's going slowly, more slowly than I would like due to circumstances beyond my control ~ I so hate it when that happens.

Anyway, what have you been up to? Hope you had a good new year and celebrated in style with friends or family. I expect the weather is hot in Melbourne, It's freezing in the UK, we are in the grip of a kind of ice age I think. LOL Yesterday my car was frozen and I had to walk to work How's that for dedication beyond the call of duty. Plus side we closed early and I got to walk home again. I don't think I would ever be happy living in a cold country, it looks very picturesque but God it makes your feet cold.!!!

Comment

Hi,

Am Moroccan and in Melbourne and also trying to find other Moroccans!
          Are you still in town????

Comment

Hey i'm still around exactly south east Melbourne narre warren south where about you live
            get me on atlas_horse@hotmail.com its on facebook too

Comment

Originally posted by gnawa06 View Post
              Hi,

Am Moroccan and in Melbourne and also trying to find other Moroccans!
              Are you still in town????
              Hope you and Atlas_horse manage to meet up. Alas I'm too far away over in the Uk...

Comment

Hi
                am Moroccan (f) m living in new south wales, I had bad experience with Moroccan friend,now am trying to find the pure and respectful moroccan friends here in Australia,

Comment

hi there i'm a moroccan in Melbourne, i have benn hunting for moroccans for years here in victoria but no luck ... so get me on atlas_horse@hotmail.com and lets have a chat hope te hear from u soon

Comment

Working...
                  X