moroccans in melbourne australia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• moroccans in melbourne australia

hi guys im a moroccan living in melbourne by my self so im looking to meet other moroccans
    so get back to me and lets have some fun

Sorry it's only me again not moroccan or living in Melbourne. but hey look on the bright side if you stick around on here long enough you will get a part in Witch queens story.
    If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

hi there
      well why dont you tell me a bit about u
      cheers

Comment

I live in the UK, of welsh decent. Recently joined this site in the quest for information on Morocco as I hope to visit next year for the first time. I like chatting the term talk the hind legs of a donkey was actually invented for me Have you been to Agadir in Morocco that's where I was thinking of going. But really I would like to visit the desert and do a trek/ camping for a few days. I did this in Tunisia and enjoyed it. I like travelling. anyway enough of me ....What of you?

Comment

Of cause you can always ask a direct question if there is something you wish to know...I may or may not choose to answer it ....depending what is is.

Comment

well i come from a small town called Taroudant just one hour from Agadir and yes i have been to Agadir befor, i live in south east melbourne but hey .... you do choose your words very carefully and you have already decided some conditions to this conversation ( so bulky and spamy ) lol.
            now by booking an accomodation in Agadir will give you the chance to see all different parts of morocco within a short distance so we talking deserts mountaines old towns plus the sandy beach of agadir and will cover pretty much the southern of morocco, you dont wanna miss Marrakech its one of my best favourite places so take some time off during may or juin and fly over there cuz its the right time if you looking at a great cheap experience, any later than that you looking at plenty of sunburned skin and expensive accomodations, one last advice - dont be shy or quite that means wealthy to moroccan sometimes lol so get there and talk and have fun with everyone cuz we moroccans love chatting and we love having guests over, now all my advices are free of charges untill the next questions you ask lol joking... by the way my house mate is from the uk i think exactly from wales
            its very quite here there is hardly any life around

Comment

Originally posted by atlas_horse View Post
              well i come from a small town called Taroudant just one hour from Agadir and yes i have been to Agadir befor, i live in south east melbourne but hey .... you do choose your words very carefully and you have already decided some conditions to this conversation ( so bulky and spamy ) lol.
              now by booking an accomodation in Agadir will give you the chance to see all different parts of morocco within a short distance so we talking deserts mountaines old towns plus the sandy beach of agadir and will cover pretty much the southern of morocco, you dont wanna miss Marrakech its one of my best favourite places so take some time off during may or juin and fly over there cuz its the right time if you looking at a great cheap experience, any later than that you looking at plenty of sunburned skin and expensive accomodations, one last advice - dont be shy or quite that means wealthy to moroccan sometimes lol so get there and talk and have fun with everyone cuz we moroccans love chatting and we love having guests over, now all my advices are free of charges untill the next questions you ask lol joking... by the way my house mate is from the uk i think exactly from wales
              its very quite here there is hardly any life around
              LOL bulky and spamy wtf. Thanks for your reply I think it's always best to get info from those that know. It sounds like Agadir would be a good base then. Certainly Marrakech will be on the agenda, some beach time and although I don't want to burn..I would like to get some colour to my skin Don't be shy LOL...Atlas, (can i call you Atlas..atlas_horse is a bit you know) shy is not in my vocabulary. That's an interesting concept shy, quiet=wealthy. Do you think Casblanca is worth a visit? May I risk another question, before your charges kick in How did you end up in Melbourne? Also wondering what part of Wales your flat mate is from...I might know him/her.....NOT.
              and finally, for now, yes it is very quiet, people come post something then dissappear, except for witchqueen, who I think is on some kind of mission to get her story finished....deadline maybe. Anyway hope you continue to visit and post as it's nice to have someone to converse with. I wish you a good day.

Comment

No dramas you can call me atlas, let see Casablanca= too much people too much cars too much everything one more big city the only i will take with me there is to see the mosque Hassan2 i havnt seen it yet ( i was born in casablanca can't understand that place ) how i end up in melbourne i would blame life first then a campany called Etihad its a long story it wont be long untill i get the book on shelves lol .... dont know exactly what part of wales is my HOUSE mate ( not falt mate sounds cheap and crowdy ) from but thats one good question to ask in the future, in order to help me direct my conversation im requiring couple info from you ( age sex occupation ) great talking to u Arwen take a good care

Atlas

Comment

Hi there Atlas, May give Casablanca a miss then, you have'nt made it sound very tempting.LOL So you went to Melbourne for your work, Are you happy there? Do you like your work? I consider myself lucky to have a job I enjoy. I wonder if you could guess what I do, maybe not as I'm not stereotypical of this job. Clue not being a quiet person!!!!! On the age question...I feel age is immaterial really, I have an enquiring mind and a "young" person's outlook on life. As to gender, I assume that what you mean!!! that clear on my profile, female.
                  I agree yes, housemate does sound far nicer than flatmate. Flatmate brings to mind student days, sharing with like minded individuals in cramped conditions....not always the tidiest.LOL Is that a clue to age??? Good talking with you too. Have a good day.

Comment

how hard is it to say 90/female/call centre lol God lord i got daisy reading your words but thanks for pushing it that hard. every place on the planet got its own mark and magic so i would stop by in casablanca for the day in just to have it on the records the hell is not on the top hot spots but still people are wondering what is it like, do not like few things in melbourne but i do get along with life style here and i like what im doing for the moment as im a person who makes fun from nothing, aussies are friendly but i can't handle cricketers, for the happy part i can manage to be happy in most conditions and thats related to many things
                    so have u been traveling around much
                    best wishes

Comment

Hi there Atlas... 90... bloody cheek call center....even more cheek Actually I'm a Librarian. Maybe we should consider Casablanca, as you say just to tick the box, but as I think it sounds quite an exotic location, I fear it will not live up to my expectations.. Whats not to like about Melbourne? I agree with you about cricket, never makes any sense to me and seems to go on forever....I have never been to Australia, it's the opposite side of the globe to me and flights are quite expensive. plus being on a plane for something like 24 hours would be too long for me to sit still I have travelled quite a bit around Europe which is easy to do from UK. USA a few times as I have friends there. Turkey and Tunisia. I like meeting people of different cultures although I 'm ashamed to admit my foreign language skills could be better, but I manage to get by. I usually travel with my sister who I also count as a friend. You seem like a person with a good attitude to life. Thats good, I think it's important to make the best of ones chances in life, to be brave and live life as best you can. Oh, and important I think is "do as you would be done by", always try and do right by those people you meet on lifes journey's. have a good fun filled day.

Comment

Hi Arwen whats happening with you, its been a while but still non of the 7000 moroccans in melbourne have noticed lol

Comment

Atlas_horse

Arwen just disappears for awhile and then she comes back. She does make morocco.com more interesting. Welcome aboard.
                          WitchQueen
                          "WitchQueen"
                          What can you do to compare to the Rain?

Comment

to Atlas_H and WitchQ

Hi guy's, been away for a few days and now I'm back. Did you miss me???? Hope you're all keeping well and what have I missed in my absence..........:..........D Do tell.

Comment

Originally posted by atlas_horse View Post
                              Hi Arwen whats happening with you, its been a while but still non of the 7000 moroccans in melbourne have noticed lol
                              Well it's nice that you noticed that I was conspicuous by my absence...oops sorry...me being "wordy"

Hope you are in good health? and what have you been up to in Melbourne?

Comment

Working...
                              X