Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moroccan Association in Glasgow

Hi there,
    I am trying to inform you guys that I am building a website for the Moroccans living in Glasgow in UK.
    The website will be informative and to unite the Moroccan living in Glasgow.
    I am willing to build an association as well for the Moroccan people who live in Glasgow.
    The association will be a meeting point to support inform and advice each other. And we will receive all the updates about all Moroccan news and events (like Moroccan bands or businessmen visiting UK). For any further question or support please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Originally posted by mullionel View Post
    Hi there,
    I am trying to inform you guys that I am building a website for the Moroccans living in Glasgow in UK.
    The website will be informative and to unite the Moroccan living in Glasgow.
    I am willing to build an association as well for the Moroccan people who live in Glasgow.
    The association will be a meeting point to support inform and advice each other. And we will receive all the updates about all Moroccan news and events (like Moroccan bands or businessmen visiting UK). For any further question or support please don’t hesitate to contact me.
    when is this site going be open,im interested in it good luck

Comment

wow, sounds great for people who live in Glasgow, i am looking forward to having me informed about the website once it can be openned.
      Regards
      Youssef

Comment

nice initiative!
        www.propertyinmorocco.eu
        Feel Free to send me your Articles about property in morocco for the propertyinmorocco.eu blog!!
        Of course you can add your links in these articles..

Comment

very nice!~

Comment

Working...
          X