Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RANDOLF
    replied
    maicle, I have a lot of cricket experiences with my family and friends. Here I want to tell you I am a good all rounder. I love to play cricket in my free time with my brothers and friends. I think it is a best way to spend our free time what you think about it?

Leave a comment:

• RANDOLF
    replied
    maicle, like you I also has great interest in traveling as well as in cricket. In fact cricket is one of my favorite sports. But I also have no information about Morocco's cricket. I want to know is Morocco has a cricket team or not?

Leave a comment:

• Arwen
    replied
    Originally posted by TenLealsLep View Post
    I prepare asked this before on forums but I have not gotten any meet answers. So here goes, any united know how I can make a responsive $500?
    Not supprised you don't get any answers...no offence meant, but if you ask damn silly questions like this what do you expect?

Leave a comment:

• TenLealsLep
    replied
    Lets catch sight of if you are up due to the fact that the dispute

I prepare asked this before on forums but I have not gotten any meet answers. So here goes, any united know how I can make a responsive $500?

Leave a comment:

• HB77
    replied
    A late answer but it seems that yes cricket still exists in Morocco, they even have a Cricket federation. there website hasn't seen much activity since 2002 though.

Leave a comment:

• Ahlam_2005
    started a topic Cricket in Morocco

Cricket in Morocco

There was a triangular cricket tournament in tangier a few years back featuring south africa, srilanka and pakistan.
    Mr. Mohinder Amarnath was coaching a team of moroccan lads which was supposed to play against the UAE.

is cricket still pursued in morocco?
Working...
X