Cricket in Morocco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cricket in Morocco

There was a triangular cricket tournament in tangier a few years back featuring south africa, srilanka and pakistan.
    Mr. Mohinder Amarnath was coaching a team of moroccan lads which was supposed to play against the UAE.

is cricket still pursued in morocco?

A late answer but it seems that yes cricket still exists in Morocco, they even have a Cricket federation. there website hasn't seen much activity since 2002 though.

Comment

Lets catch sight of if you are up due to the fact that the dispute

I prepare asked this before on forums but I have not gotten any meet answers. So here goes, any united know how I can make a responsive $500?

Comment

Originally posted by TenLealsLep View Post
        I prepare asked this before on forums but I have not gotten any meet answers. So here goes, any united know how I can make a responsive $500?
        Not supprised you don't get any answers...no offence meant, but if you ask damn silly questions like this what do you expect?
        If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

maicle, like you I also has great interest in traveling as well as in cricket. In fact cricket is one of my favorite sports. But I also have no information about Morocco's cricket. I want to know is Morocco has a cricket team or not?

Comment

maicle, I have a lot of cricket experiences with my family and friends. Here I want to tell you I am a good all rounder. I love to play cricket in my free time with my brothers and friends. I think it is a best way to spend our free time what you think about it?

Comment

Working...
            X