iMPORTANCE OF EDUCATION FOR GIRLS IN MOROCCO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
    Hello Ahlam, It is always nice to exchange views. I do sometimes wonder although it is a forum on Morocco, if there are any moroccan members....or maybe they are very shy and do not like to discuss. Anyway I enjoy chatting with you. Regards.
    I too love to chat with you and your always welcome
    I too wonder why moroccan PPl dont use the forum as much we foreigners do.
    BTW i apologize for my spelling errors in each post.
    I am most times busy on pc and typing away fast and doing a few things too same time so i make a hell lot of errors in spelling and maybe at times with my grammar as well.

Comment

Hi Ahlam, I think your command of the english language is very good. I did wonder maybe Moroccan members may prefer to speak in Arabic or maybe french. I'm sorry my arabic is woefully inadequate and although I may be able to get by in french. I don't know if I wouild make myself undersood that easily.

This thread education for girls, it's been awhile since I could call myself a girl but maybe I should go to night school to improve my arabic.
      If you be loved, be worthy of love.

Comment

Originally posted by Arwen View Post
        Hi Ahlam, I think your command of the english language is very good. I did wonder maybe Moroccan members may prefer to speak in Arabic or maybe french. I'm sorry my arabic is woefully inadequate and although I may be able to get by in french. I don't know if I wouild make myself undersood that easily.

This thread education for girls, it's been awhile since I could call myself a girl but maybe I should go to night school to improve my arabic.
        Well thanks again. the thing i like most abt you is your always keeping a thread alive with your posts.
        Moroccans love to speak in either dahrejja their arabic dialect or french.
        if u wish to learn Arabic then learn the moroccan arabic which will be helpful to u there. It will even be handy in Algeria too.

I speak all most all Arabic dialects due to my business in Arab nations. dats where i learn their culture and pick on issues happening in these countries.

well a person is young at heart and soul. and am sure u must be a young beautiful woman. correct me if am wrong , A woman wud want herself to be called a young Gorgeous woman then a beautiful girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahlam_2005 View Post
          Well thanks again. the thing i like most abt you is your always keeping a thread alive with your posts.
          Moroccans love to speak in either dahrejja their arabic dialect or french.
          if u wish to learn Arabic then learn the moroccan arabic which will be helpful to u there. It will even be handy in Algeria too.

I speak all most all Arabic dialects due to my business in Arab nations. dats where i learn their culture and pick on issues happening in these countries.

well a person is young at heart and soul. and am sure u must be a young beautiful woman. correct me if am wrong , A woman wud want herself to be called a young Gorgeous woman then a beautiful girl.
          Hi Ahlam, Thank you for your kind words They made me smile and I think it is important to smile and laugh daily I think it keeps you young at heart and no you're not wrong to be called a woman rather than girl is preferable, as that denotes maturity to be refered to as beautiful at any age is always nice. But beauty is only skin deep and it is more important to be a beautiful person on the inside.

What arabic I know I learnt in Tunisia, I've been there many times and we have friends there. I find the people very friendly and enjoy spending time getting to know people and new friendships. I'm thinking Morocco may be the same in this respect.

Comment

just to add to the statement Beauty is skin deep and it is more imp to be a beautiful person on the inside, inner beauty and a good mind too makes the outer enhancement in beauty. Skin deep beauty can be at times most arrogant which is a trun off.
            I read some post where someone called u compassionate . well i have to agree with it. and say that your also well spoken with a nice humble attitude and highly respectful.
            All these makes you even more beautiful woman.
            I am glad i cud bring a smile on your lovely face.
            I have heard tunisia is a gr8 country never been there though. Hopefully sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Ahlam_2005 View Post
              just to add to the statement Beauty is skin deep and it is more imp to be a beautiful person on the inside, inner beauty and a good mind too makes the outer enhancement in beauty. Skin deep beauty can be at times most arrogant which is a trun off.
              I read some post where someone called u compassionate . well i have to agree with it. and say that your also well spoken with a nice humble attitude and highly respectful.
              All these makes you even more beautiful woman.
              I am glad i cud bring a smile on your lovely face.
              I have heard tunisia is a gr8 country never been there though. Hopefully sometime.
              Ahlam, I thank you, you have made me smile again. I think if you went to Tunisia you would find it very similar to Morocco in a lot of ways. Over the years I have visited I have made many Tunisian friends I am hoping when I visit Morocco I will find the same. I like the Arabic culture, its open friendliness of it's people, the music, food and of course the sunshine. Which living in the UK I feel we don't get enough of.

Comment

I am glad again arwen.
                I too love the arabic culture being bron in egypt. I loe many things abt arabs.
                Yes tunisia is one place i have always dreamt to go. Maybe soon.

Comment

Working...
                X