Need Help!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help!!!!

i'm doing a research about the chinese tourists habbits, their primary destinations, how many come tom Morocco and for what reasons?? it's very important and i'm in short of information!!!

any kind of help would be apreciated

peace
    "i don't even know myself sometimes, one day i want peace, the next day i'm on the front lines"

Casa is overrun with Chinese at the moment.... well maybe not overrun but large numbers have moved in & are selling this, that & the other. Contact the Commercial Attache at the Moroccan Embassy wherever you're living - they have details on these things I think

Comment

my mum used to be
      scared stiff
      of old chinamen.
      i hope that helps

Comment

thanx for your help Ghazala. i'm living in Rabat for the moment, and i know that there has been a considerable increase of chinese people in Casablanca. i used to live in San Francisco that has the biggest chinese community in the US, so i know your Moms feelings Mr Razrif, but i need real statistics rather than subjective judgements )

thanx for your help

peace
        "i don't even know myself sometimes, one day i want peace, the next day i'm on the front lines"

Comment

well...as a girl who used to live amongst Chinese, let me get this straight. Usually, Chinese Singaporeans like to venture to China, Japan, and other countries with a wide population of Chinese. however, if u are talking about Chinese living in China, i'd say that they most frequent European countries. Chinese tourists usually have normal habits. haha! well, they would normally take pictures when they go to someplace foreign, and that they would always love to try something that's new. that's true for most chinese that are, u know, old. but for young, modern chinese, they usually go for something that their own country can offer, like shopping. after all, we all know that Chinese are big spenders, since China is a country that's turning out to be like an Asian giant. heard abt the case where China is gonna be working together with India in technology? Well, they are rich already, and i suppose they are gonna be richer. that explains why they are big spenders. anyway, about the statistics on chinese tourists to morocco, i suppose u'll have to check out the statistics via the Chinese Embassy in Morocco, or go to certain websites.

Comment

thanx farah for the lil help

peace

Comment

Sorry, cant help but dont stop reading because i need help how ironic.How do you get pics for your signature i tried to copy and paste no luck can you tell me?

Comment

Working...
              X